Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592951 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2017
According to seri's agent, PSG are trying to put pressure on nice, so that they can sign seri, just to offend barcelona. "its seems barca and psg are in a full blown war. "we can just settle this by uefa putting psg in our group of death. "i want to see the faces of the owners of psg after barca might have crush them in Paris.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
According to seri's agent, PSG are trying to put pressure on nice, so that they can sign seri, just to offend barcelona. "its seems barca and psg are in a full blown war. "we can just settle this by uefa putting psg in our group of death. "i want to see the faces of the owners of psg after barca might have crush them in Paris.
hot balls or cold balls?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
i didn't really like this Seri guy. Maybe it was after i learnt he wanted a Madrid move And Zidane rejected him. I think that was what made Barcelona dump the deal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 9:52am On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Barca and psg are in the same pot olodo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2017
eph12:

Barkadots grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2017
eph12:

Cool i forgot already, though i still want psg mayb in the round of sixteen, no matter what, even if they have to do some ojoro, i dnt care, all i want for barca is PSG. "we have scores to settle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by somehow: 10:03am On Aug 24, 2017
William as a winger.... Uhmmm

Di Maria one legged player. Wahala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2017
modextus:
i didn't really like this Seri guy. Maybe it was after i learnt he wanted a Madrid move And Zidane rejected him. I think that was what made Barcelona dump the deal.
Truth be told, i dont like him too but since Lord xavi the mildfield maestro spoke highly of him, i think we should just buy him and see what he has to offer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2017
diggz:

Barkadots grin
stop throwing subtle shades indirectly, Face me like a man and tell me what you have in mind right to my face, i wont kill you, but i promise to go gentle on you by crushing you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 24, 2017
ddippset:
hot balls or cold balls?
they can use the hot and cold balls 4 the round of sixteen, they always do, but thats corruption according to sepp blatter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 10:26am On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Even the picture you uploaded has put you to shame already. "madrid only best barca in champions league and spanish league. "barcelona still holds the highest in copa delrey, spanish super cup, world club cup and uefa super cup, so whats exactly ur point now, and in the last 11 years, barcelona has won more than 22 cups and madrid has not won more than 12 cups. "so once again, barca is still the best.

More barking. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2017
Yonce:

More barking. undecided
Get the fork out of here, and go to ur 329 pages very boring madrid thread, with one post per week.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2017
what time is the draw?....am looking forward to PSG vs Madrid..so that,PSG can test their potential....and Barca vs Bayern or juve or chelsea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 10:53am On Aug 24, 2017
The barking of a toothless barkadots tho grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2017
modextus:
Truth be told, i dont like him too but since Lord xavi the mildfield maestro spoke highly of him, i think we should just buy him and see what he has to offer.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2017
Bartomeu has asked Al-Khelaifi for Di Maria in Monaco but he said the player is not transferable. [Gerard Romero/RAC1]

Dortmund representatives have arrived in Monaco with the desire to close Dembélé's deal. Today's the final meeting and if no deal takes place, the player will remain at Dortmund. [Gerard Romero/RAC1]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Nobody is perfect. in all honesty ehn. I love Xavi. but sometimes i feel he only talk sometimes to stay relevant. I might be wrong o. But i also feel Seri is more than 26 years of age.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2017
diggz:
The barking of a toothless barkadots tho grin cheesy grin
a
Your english is poor oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2017
ironprocs:
a Your english is poor oo
wic error dey d statement?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2017
snowstormm:
wic error dey d statement?
a toothless barkadots
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
ironprocs:
a
Your english is poor oo

ironprocs:
Who saw when dany blushed dat time that jon came to call her.

Coming from you..... grin

Who saw when iromprocs blushed "dat time dat"" Jon came to call her...

Smellos grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
so hazard dey beg zidane to sign am...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
[quote author=diggz post=59780144]

Coming from you..... grin

Who saw when iromprocs blushed "dat time dat"" Jon came to call her...
Smellos grin[/quote/]
Smellos for one person....i think you have a problem with theplural form of words.......olamide will be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
modextus:
Nobody is perfect. in all honesty ehn. I love Xavi. but sometimes i feel he only talk sometimes to stay relevant. I might be wrong o. But i also feel Seri is more than 26 years of age.
Well ure not far from the truth, some months ago, when xavi was kind of active on social media, there was a post he wrote that made me felt like. "xavi is over talking, he needs to chill" but anyways, he is just trying to help the club out. "Seri is african, its possible he reduced from his age, just like other Africans like etoe and yaya toure, but i believe he can offer us some positives if we buy him, just like other africans that have played 4 barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
snowstormm:
what time is the draw?....am looking forward to PSG vs Madrid..so that,PSG can test their potential....and Barca vs Bayern or juve or chelsea
Careful what you wish for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
diggz:

Barkadots grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
eph12:

grin

Eph bia.......shey u no Sabi "dat time dat" smellos and barkadots na bad English?

I actually have a ret@rd as my teacher called ironprocs who said those words are english words grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ironprocs(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
diggz:

Eph bia.......shey u no Sabi "dat time dat" smellos and barkadots na bad English?

I actually have a ret@rd as my teacher called ironprocs who said those words are english words grin
E ma binu sir......baba madridiots
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
diggz:

Ironprocs na retard? I never knew o lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
eph12:

Ironprocs na retard? I never knew o lipsrsealed

E be like say na special breed of ret@rds naim him and dcvntsumarai be grin better lunatics grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
jonsnow92:
Careful what you wish for.
Na group stage Na..no be knock out.....I just want some big matches to make the ucl more interesting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Samper join Las plamas on a season long loan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.