Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607294 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RationalMale: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2017
EmmGee:

byke, is that you?
Yeah...The enemy got my main account banned.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2017
oh messI must carry this balon..

That hediot that scores tap- Ins then celebrates like a fool must not equal the record.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2017
code of silence

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
RationalMale:
Horrendous challenge FFS,almost killed the poor guy.

This kind of behavior has no place in football...6months ban should be the minimum he gets. angry angry angry

seriously the ocampos guy overact..kilode

this was the same watch where police protect him just to play corner cause Marseille fan were throwing items
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
snowstormm:

this was the same watch where police protect him just to play corner cause Marseille fan were throwing items
As a barca fan some of neymars dive and overreaction dey vex me sef
when him dey barca
The boy dey learn work where neymar dey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dembele runner up for Golden Ball.

The beautiful game is really dying.

Static poachers like Mbappe and Cristiano getting all the accolades,elite locomotionized ballers like Messi and Dembele getting overlooked. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Creatrixity(m): 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ain't nobody want to see a player dribble half a million people and score!! Just put that air bag in the freaking net!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
snowstormm:

ignore the body contact. take another look and see the head contact. observe as neymar's head makes a contact with the guy's face. the impact of that contact could never be determined from a slow motion video.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
haymekus:

We don't respond to that mumu boy
I just rechecked the person Monika I quoted and I realise I made a huge mistake.Thanks for the reminder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Creatrixity:
Ain't nobody want to see a player dribble half a million people and score!! Just put that air bag in the freaking net!!!
a lot of people do want to see the dribbles and the flicks. putting the ball in the net is business, it puts money in the players' pockets and trophies in the players' cabinets. on the other hand dribbling is fun, it gives the fans the entertainment.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
emmyspark007:

As a barca fan some of neymars dive and overreaction dey vex me sef
when him dey barca
The boy dey learn work where neymar dey
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
"Static player like Mbappe"

I thought I had seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Creatrixity(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
ddippset:
a lot of people do want to see the dribbles and the flicks. putting the ball in the net is business, it puts money in the players' pockets and trophies in the players' cabinets. on the other hand dribbling is fun, it gives the fans the entertainment.

There is no entertainment quotient as a statistic for the future, bro.

It was with quiet, slowly amplifying levels of dismay that all cules observed the Blaugrana miss chance after chance against Malaga at the Estadio Rosaleda until Sandro struck that killer past Ter Stergen.

Know what that loss culminated in? The loss of the title to the white garment team!!

You score goals, you win games. Won games equal won titles and won titles cement recognition of squad players as being worthy of individual awards. That's the way the world works!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Managing Madrid will not kill me...lol My favourite forum ever

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Creatrixity:

There is no entertainment quotient as a statistic for the future, bro.

It was with quiet, slowly amplifying levels of dismay that all cules observed the Blaugrana miss chance after chance against Malaga at the Estadio Rosaleda until Sandro struck that killer past Ter Stergen.

Know what that loss culminated in? The loss of the title to the white garment team!!

You score goals, you win games. Won games equal won titles and won titles cement recognition of squad players as being worthy of individual awards. That's the way the world works!!
you still don't catch the drift. or should i say 'my drift.' i am firstly a fan of the style of play of the barca team. secondly a fan of the style of play of the players begining with messi. every other thing including the goals and trophies they win come afterwards. i do not live at barcelona, i do not watch matches at the camp nou. i get happy with the trophies they win, the fat salaries they earn but they are all secondary to me. if barca starts playing kick and rush football today or begin to park the bus every other game i could quit being a fan. i do not go with all that 'barca for life' shiit or 'chelsea for life' or some would say 'arsenal for life.' what life? the boards, the coaches, the players could tell you that scoring goals and winning trophies mean everything cus it brings them fame and a fat pocket! the fans at the city of barcelona might tell you same since they have a very close and direct relationship with the clubs. but for us tv fans of european football esp in africa, we really need to stop kidding ourselves. there's no such thing as 'barca for life' or 'madrid for life.' i am primarily in this game for the fun of it, i dont know about you but football is only like a block burster movie to me.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
When Fifa slide Piqué and Iniesta in the team of the year tonight for nothing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
No need for epistles.Move to YouTube and search for Channel of Freestylers and stop moaning here

We can't forget the fact that one man is about to blow his 'dubious' 1-4 lead
Serial bottler 0-3 consecutive finals also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lavoca:
No need for epistles.Move to YouTube and search for Channel of Freestylers and stop moaning here

We can't forget the fact that one man is about to blow his 'dubious' 1-4 lead
Serial bottler 0-3 consecutive finals also

bad belle z allowed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
ddippset:
you still don't catch the drift. or should i say 'my drift.' i am firstly a fan of the style of play of the barca team. secondly a fan of the style of play of the players begining with messi. every other thing including the goals and trophies they win come afterwards. i do not live at barcelona, i do not watch matches at the camp nou. i get happy with the trophies they win, the fat salaries they earn but they are all secondary to me. if barca starts playing kick and rush football today or begin to park the bus every other game i could quit being a fan. i do not go with all that 'barca for life' shiit or 'chelsea for life' or some would say 'arsenal for life.' what life? the boards, the coaches, the players could tell you that scoring goals and winning trophies mean everything cus it brings them fame and a fat pocket! the fans at the city of barcelona might tell you same since they have a very close and direct relationship with the clubs. but for us tv fans of european football esp in africa, we really need to stop kidding ourselves. there's no such thing as 'barca for life' or 'madrid for life.' i am primarily in this game for the fun of it, i dont know about you but football is only like a block burster movie to me.
You are so on point bro!
We are not Spanish people nor Europeans
Most European clubs don't give a fuvk about their African fan base not to talk of naija..Some of those fuckers even see africans as one and as if we are a mere country al

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fagnaldo about to cop another undeserved award FFS. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
emmyspark007:

You are so on point bro!
We are not Spanish people nor Europeans
Most European clubs don't give a fuvk about their African fan base not to talk of naija..Some of those fuckers even see africans as one and as if we are a mere country al
grin i want 3 bottles.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Cules logic
Midget wins award- Deserved
Ronaldo wins- Awards are not real show of performance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
e go pain me if dem give ronaldo... but what if messI gets it..

Just what if
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
PianoWizard:
e go pain me if dem give ronaldo...
but what if messI gets it..

Just what if
What if a 20 year old wins Nigeria's next presidential elections grin. Imposssiiiiiiiibleeeeeeeee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
PianoWizard:
e go pain me if dem give ronaldo... but what if messI gets it..

Just what if
i swear,i wont mind a twist

many has already decided ronaldo will win it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingTom:

What if a 20 year old wins Nigeria's next presidential elections grin. Imposssiiiiiiiibleeeeeeeee
You are not always nice, why? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:

You are not always nice, why? grin
I suffer fools, gladly grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Skimpledawg(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingTom:
I suffer fools, gladly grin
grin grin grin

Continue the lords work Doc. cheesy

Make them suffer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
when is d programme starting?

just wana see neymar-messi together again and watch the puskas nominees
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
lipsrsealed Shuaibu who lives in Ikorodu wants a twist

For what?

...No problem,First of All Sepp is no more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Theflash98:
when is d programme starting?

just wana see neymar-messi together again and watch the puskas nominees
7:30

Red Green carpet 6:00

Host - Idris Elba

(1) (2) (3) ... (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) (2742) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.