Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604614 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
Suarez still had a poor game today.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
haymekus:

Go back to your hole and take a sit
How many goals has your fagnaldo scored sef??
Tch
For you to bring this shows you lack coherence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Arghhhh....A bit of money on Anthony Joshua getting knocked the fück out. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Absolute Lie. grin grin
But you brought the post Kroos voted for TheBest award here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
Barks winning 'undeserved' games this season meticulously
Ter Stegen and Messi carrying the team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
hardeycute:
But you brought the post Kroos voted for TheBest award here
I bring whatever the fück I want...Your point?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Football is a dead sport nowadays mehn....back to my basketball haven.

See you on the next match day....that's if I don't come to shïtpost sha. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
hardeycute:
Tch

I just want you to clarify.Is there a crime in that?

You can't just give us 'figures' that are not verifiable
Barcelona have hit the woodwork 16 times in all
competitions this season, including twice against Athletic
Club. Messi has 10 just in La liga oga.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Barca in one Picture

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
VivaLaByke:
I bring whatever the fück I want...Your point?
No point
He who comes for equity must come with clean hands
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Yahoo1:
Barcelona have hit the woodwork 16 times in all
competitions this season, including twice against Athletic
Club. Messi has 10 just in La liga oga.
Messi doesn't have 10 in laliga

https://mobile.twitter.com/OptaJose/status/924354363920920577?p=v

that was after Midget sitter before Paulinho's own so don't think we rely on one bipolar dude to bring news and stats for us from Catalunya Twitter

That's my source so where is your fuckińg own

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Arghhhh....A bit of money on Anthony Joshua getting knocked the fück out. cheesy cheesy
cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:20am On Oct 29, 2017
messi is really labouring in this team. about 50 more games in the season. God help us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2017
tesppidd:
messi is really labouring in this team. about 50 more games in the season. God help us.
the only thing that'll really help you is even you sign more quality players in January. You guys are like Eric benét, chai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2017
hardeycute:
Messi doesn't have 10 in laliga

https://mobile.twitter.com/OptaJose/status/924354363920920577?p=v

that was after Midget sitter before Paulinho's own so don't think we rely on one bipolar dude to bring news and stats for us from Catalunya Twitter

That's my source so where is your fuckińg own
you are right and I'm wrong,but just in la liga. However "the Bipolar dude" is right when he said this season.

1 against madrid
3 against Betis
1 against Alaves
1 against Getafe
1 against Juventus
1 against ATM
1 against Bilbao. i can't ascertain the other one though but i guess this should be enough for you. lemme do you one better.

watch some of them here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kDU7Mu7HA&itct=CAUQpDAYEiITCOmpiM6nldcCFdCSVQodP9YPXlIibWVzc2kgaGl0IHRoZSB3b29kd29yayB0aGlzIHNlYXNvbg%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2017
KingTom:
the only thing that'll really help you is even you sign more quality players in January. You guys are like Eric benét, chai
if only coutinho wasn't so injury prone. id say get him by any means necessary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2017
tesppidd:
if only coutinho wasn't so injury prone. id say get him by any means necessary.
I swear, but I have to give credit to the boys though, after that raping by Madrid I thought it's going to be a horrible season, never knew they would be too by this time with a near 100% record. They've impressed me luck or no luck. Dem don shut me up grin meanwhile awon Cele boys with white and white dey struggle to win matches, lead prophet sef don deliver only one goal this season grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2017
KingTom:
I swear, but I have to give credit to the boys though, after that raping by Madrid I thought it's going to be a horrible season, never knew they would be too by this time with a near 100% record. They've impressed me luck or no luck. Dem don shut me up grin meanwhile awon Cele boys with white and white dey struggle to win matches, lead prophet sef don deliver only one goal this season grin
what luck? it's about messi being in superb form. its about messi being the best player in the world since august and by quite some distance too. the team was unsettled and in crisis when we played madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2017
tesppidd:
what luck? it's about messi being in superb form. its about messi being the best player in the world since august and by quite some distance too. the team was unsettled and in crisis when we played madrid.

yea..messi is in superb form...but luck also help us in form of own goals

am not saying having luck is bad..we might need that to win ucl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2017
snowstormm:

i don't agree. pressure brings own goals not luck. 80 percent pressure and 20 percent luck. as far as am concerned there is no difference between an own goal and a penalty goal. in the case of a penalty goal the defender mistakenly handles the ball or brings down an attacker in the box. in the case of an own goal the defender mistakenly puts the ball in his own net. if we call own goals luck then we must call pk's luck as well.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2017
snowstormm:

besides how many games did we win with only the own goal and not scoring any other goal in the game. i haven't cross checked but i doubt if any. let's check to see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2017
tesppidd:
besides how many games did we win with only the own goal and not scoring any other goal in the game. i haven't cross checked but i doubt if any. let's check to see.

against sporting Lisbon

I like your explanation thou
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2017
tesppidd:
Y'all shouting without Messi we would'nt win the match, need to learn how to begin to watch match and thereafter make proper analysis. Yes, messi was imperious in the first half and deservedly gave us the lead but the home team came back way much stronger in the second to make for a nervous ending.
The team learned to defend doggedly, limiting Bilbao to only half chances. There were lots of blocks and interceptions from lots of players. Messi gave away a couple of balls and triggered some counter attacks but our team held. Fans should learn to see a match from a holistic point. Should Messi have scored a wonder first half goal and the team defended shoddily afterwards and proceeded to concede 3 goals, who will remember Messi scored a first half television goal? I wouldn't, for all it worth! cool

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2017
jpmoriarti:

Y'all shouting without Messi we would'nt win the match, need to learn how to begin to watch match and thereafter make proper analysis. Yes, messi was imperious in the first half and deservedly gave us the lead but the home team came back way much stronger in the second to make for a nervous ending.
The team learned to defend doggedly, limiting Bilbao to only half chances. There were lots of blocks and interceptions from lots of players. Messi gave away a couple of balls and triggered some counter attacks but our team held. Fans should learn to see a match from a holistic point. Should Messi have scored a wonder first half goal and the team defended shoddily afterwards and proceeded to concede 3 goals, who will remember Messi scored a first half television goal?

love your analysis...ter Stegen even save us yesterday..if aduriz have scored that goal,the match would have changed

we conceeded only 3 goals in d league this season,so the defenders and gk deserve a shout out

I don't want to discredit messi but it isn't all messi's effort. it's collective effort even Suarez save us against atletico

I don't want to write this before cuz some people will start calling me neymar fan,PSG fan,ronaldo fan etc
that's why I decided to keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
snowstormm:

against sporting Lisbon

I like your explanation thou
just one. okay. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpmoriarti:

The team learned to defend doggedly, limiting Bilbao to only half chances. There were lots of blocks and interceptions from lots of players. Messi gave away a couple of balls and triggered some counter attacks but our team held. Fans should learn to see a match from a holistic point. Should Messi have scored a wonder first half goal and the team defended shoddily afterwards and proceeded to concede 3 goals, who will remember Messi scored a first half television goal? I wouldn't, for all it worth! cool
i actually always give honour to whoever it is due. i took the pains to go through my posts again to find where i could have mistakenly praised messi alone for last night's game. i didn't. i didn't single out messi for yesterday. messi and ter stagen did very well. others did well. when i said messi was labouring i was taking the season in general. without messi this season we would probably be in 5th or 6th position. i know it's become a cliche. it's become very boring to keep on repeating it. but it's the fact. remove messi from this team and we'd struggle for europa league. but for last night messi and ter stagen were exceptional.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
tesppidd:
i actually always give honour to whoever it is due. i took the pains to go through my posts again to find where i could have mistakenly praised messi alone for last night's game. i didn't. i didn't single out messi for yesterday. messi and ter stagen did very well. others did well. when i said messi was labouring i was taking the season in general. without messi this season we would probably be in 5th or 6th position. i know it's become a cliche. it's become very boring to keep on repeating it. but it's the fact. remove messi from this team and we'd struggle for europa league. but for last night messi and ter stagen were exceptional.
And remove the team from Messi, his goals will be meaningless. It takes two to tango. If he scores five every other game but concedes 6, what is the point of all those goals?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
jpmoriarti:
And remove the team from Messi, his goals will be meaningless. It takes two to tango. If he scores five every other game but concedes 6, what is the point of all those goals?
2 to tango. messi vs the team. messi vs 10 others. you've said it all. thank you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin It's almost November and Dembele is yet to score a goal for Barca , surely the flop of the season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
So barca has conceded 75 Chances in La Liga alone .Barca playing like shit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin It's almost November and Dembele is yet to
score a goal for Barca , surely the flop of the
season?
You are so so foolish .you are far from being okay

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin It's almost November and Dembele is yet to
score a goal for Barca , surely the flop of the
season?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.