Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606864 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
jonsnow92:
Meanwhile..Thoughts on the game

1) Leo is actually not Injured(Imagine my Happiness)

2) Busquets and Stegen are doing very very well consistently..At this rate Stegen has a claim to be in the top 3 GKS in the game presently.

3) Suarez is still struggling big time

4) Umtiti should be the first name on the team list..If he gets injured that's the end.

5) Valverde needs to explain why he doesn't trust Denis.He even brought on Alba to play in the midfield instead of Denis.

6) Dybala is Top Class.

you want to start dybala agenda again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
snowstormm:

What agenda are you talking about?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
snowstormm:

tongue

Start your own agenda.All na for NL tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Heard Rakitic was stinking all over the stadium as per. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:35am On Nov 23, 2017
When Luis Suárez last scored away from
home in the Champions League: Roy
Hodgson was England manager. Leicester
hadn't won the Premier League. Marcus
Rashford hadn't made his Man Utd debut.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 2:56am On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
His initial is not B or C so it is alright

No goals in his last five matches.
Ter stegen carrying barka

cux u beat apoel
u re meeting psg in d nxt round grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
His initial is not B or C so it is alright

No goals in his last five matches.
Ter stegen carrying barka

and who is carrying you,you beat farmers and gardeners and you are you here ejaculating on it

ter stegen clean sheets have kept us top of our UCL group and the league this season

WHAT HAVE PENALDO'S CLEANSHEETS ACHIEVED THIS SEASON ?

TER STEGEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENALDO

argue with your spiritual wife.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2017
jonsnow92:
Daddy literally,

He just had another Child!.
lol. I thought it was just one more banter, you know how we do on this thread. grin

Big Congtratulations Nihilist. I hope your new born grows up to be a barca fan! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:19am On Nov 23, 2017
laPULGA:

and who is carrying you,you beat farmers and gardeners and you are you here ejaculating on it

ter stegen clean sheets have kept us top of our UCL group and the league this season

at real madrid football club their 3 major priorities in order beginning with the most important are;
1. Ensure ronaldo scores goals.
2. Win the champions league.
3. Win the spanish league.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. I thought it was just one more banter, you know how we do on this thread. grin

Big Congtratulations Nihilist. I hope your new born grows up to be a barca fan! grin
Sure thing o..Chelshiit isn't even an option for the Lad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2017
laPULGA:

these pathetic souls actually have the gall to compare messi's performance when he's not scoring to ronaldo when he's not scoring. when ronaldo isn't scoring he's shittshitttt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Ter Stegen has saved 23 of the last 24 shots on target he has faced for Barca in all competitions..That's a massive 96%..

Whereas He really hasn't faced the big boys this season...It doesn't take away the fact that he has been Massive..He is among the top 3 goalkeepers in the World.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by miremoses(m): 9:07am On Nov 23, 2017
Neimar:

cux u beat apoel
u re meeting psg in d nxt round grin
I hope psg doesn't disappoint you all, who think they are now the most dangerous club. It's too early bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2017
The last time Messi scored an away goal in the UCL was against Man City and that was last season. Since then he's played just 4 away matches.

Don't let any pathetic eediot make y'all think he hasn't scored an away goal in a very long time.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
at real madrid football club their 3 major priorities [s]in order beginning with the most important are[/s]
1. Ensure ronaldo scores goals.
2. Win the champions league.
3. Win the spanish league.
You can't even construct a good sentence.

If Cr7 scores,what does it translates to?Or you win trophies with goalless matches?

I know the feeling when your MCM was busying impressing Squawka and WhoScored admins and Football Twitter pundits and ended up loosing 4 major finals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Arghhhhhh....the player we need that can put us as favourites for the UCL. cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
TLona1:
The last time Messi scored an away goal in the UCL was against Man City and that was last season. Since then he's played just 4 away matches.

Don't let any pathetic eediot make y'all think he hasn't scored an away goal in a very long time.

no mind that donkey,
the reason why i dont rate him is not that he is a troll,we tolerate sensible trolls like uscable,nihilist,krasid etc.
but in HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED case,he is either copying directly from twitter or he is just posting jaggon.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:

If Cr7 scores,what does it translates to?Or you win trophies with goalless matches?

I know the feeling when your MCM was busying impressing Squawka and WhoScored admins and Football Twitter pundits and ended up loosing 4 major finals
trust me if you want to take me up on my english i would school you and your entire clan. trust me. in case you're too slow to understand the point we've been trying to make all night long is this:

you are your cohorts need to quit bragging about ronaldo's goals after being s0d0mized by tottenham and coming second to tottenham. only a cow would now troll messi on number of goals scored when he has led barca to win the group and remain unbeaten. you guys wanna act like whats happening in the champions league is the flip side of what is happening in la liga but it's not.

gerrit? or do you need an interpreter?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
trust me if you want to take me up on english i would school you and your entire clan. trust me. in case you're too slow to understand the points we've been trying to make all night long is this:

you are your cohorts need to quit bragging about ronaldo's goals after being s0d0mized by tottenham and coming second to tottenham. only a cow would now troll messi on number of goals scored when he has led barca to win the group and remain unbeaten. you guys wanna act like whats happening in the champions league is the flip side of what is happening in la liga but it's not.

gerrit? or do you need an interpreter?
You claimed to understand English but you clearly do not.

Interpreter for what?Did you post a 'voice message'

This is November so I clearly do not understand your problem.Madrid finished 2nd last season and ended up with the trophy

Who's bragging? I can only brag about living in the period where a certain Midget lost 3 major consecutive finals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
laPULGA:

no mind that donkey,
the reason why i dont rate him is not that he is a troll,we tolerate sensible trolls like uscable,nihilist,krasid etc.
but in HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED case,he is either copying directly from twitter or he is just posting jaggon.
the biiitch in question spends half of his life reading comments on twitter.

the other half posting what he read on this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
laPULGA:

no mind that donkey,

Lol. 99% of what he posts are from Twitter.

Na only to copy and paste hin sabi... Ignorant pig
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:

hardeycute:

This is November so I clearly do not understand your problem.Madrid finished 2nd last season and ended up with the trophy

Who's bragging? I can only brag about living in the period where a certain Midget lost 3 major consecutive finals
this is crazy! so when i use 'interpreter' in the context i did, it becomes a problem hun?
okay now take another 'look' at your simple sentences!

1.it's not ; what does it TRANSLATES to.... it is; what does it TRANSLATE to....

2.it's not ; when your MCM was BUSYING....it is; when your MCM was BUSY...

3.it's not ; ended up LOOSING.....it is; ended up LOSING....

Just look at this; 3 terrible grammatical blunders within a paragraph!!!! what would it be when you write a book?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:

keep on bragging about that period. while 90 percent of football pundits put him in their top 3 GOAT lists within the same period.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
this is crazy! so when i use 'interpreter' in the context i am commenting, it becomes a problem hun?
okay now take another 'look' at your simple sentences!

1.it's not ; what does it TRANSLATES to.... it is; what does it TRANSLATE to....
Cr7 scoring is a SITUATION and not a word,language or form, so Professor take a back seat

2.it's not ; when your MCM was BUSYING....it is; when your MCM was BUSY
Busying ---busied
Bring on something else because it is a VERB

3.it's not ; ended up LOOSING.....it is; ended up LOSING
I agreed to have mistyped here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
cool

Congrats Nihilist, I'm seeing you scored another goal..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Victornezzar: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cool

Congrats Nihilist, I'm seeing you scored another goal..
baba don score another 1

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:

grin

Una don turn this thread to English thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
keep on bragging about that period. while 90 percent of football pundits put him in their top 3 GOAT lists within the same period.
90%? Like Nairaland Pundits, Catalans, South Americans or the Argentines that he failed on 3 days and 3 nights where as he is not the greatest player in his country
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
Cr7 scoring is a SITUATION and not a word,language or form, so Professor take a back seat

Busying ---busied
Bring on something else because it is a VERB

I agreed to have mistyped here

nigga take your 3 L's and be humble.

1. Even if 'Ronaldo not scoring' is a situation, it's a singular situation and the verb 'does' is in the right tense and is already in agreement with the subject. so it's either you say; 'WHAT IT TRANSLATES TO' or you say 'WHAT IT DOES TRANSLATE TO'. you put 'does' in there so the right one is 'translate'. so take your L.

2. The word busying is always used as an adjective and therefore precedes words like oneself,herself,himself,etc. you either say; he was BUSYING HIMSELF impressing squawka or you say he was BUSY impressing squawka. take your L.

3. Thank God you accepted this one. However it is not a spelling error from you. Rather you clearly could not differentiate the words LOSE and LOOSE. take your L.

NB.
I hate to do this, but you started this crap about English language.
And btw, Do not ever write a book.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
miremoses:
I hope psg doesn't disappoint you all, who think they are now the most dangerous club. It's too early bro.

They are always a dangerous club...but it seems they are beast this season

they are surely beatable..but if any team slack against them,them go embarass the team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
90%? Like Nairaland Pundits, Catalans, South Americans or the Argentines that he failed on 3 days and 3 nights where as he is not the greatest player in his country

and why does the same nairaland pundits,portuguese and european pundits not include your mcm that "gave them eternal life " in their top 3.
even madrid fans boo him sometimes lol.
if he is so sure of his legacy why is he always in the media advertising his achievement, dont you think that is a sign of severe insecurity as opposed to leo who knows he no longer have to prove HE IS THE GOAT.

"my,my,... numbers are up there with the greats all my goals are on google just google christiano"LOL

even ronaldo,madrid fans and pundits alike know that without his goal he is shit and realy aint comparable with MESSI on any other thing.

well keep trying eh maybe,just maybe he will be remembered as somthing more than just a poacher(Raul with at few more goals)

keep trying i say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
laPULGA:

and why does the same nairaland pundits,portuguese and european pundits not include your mcm that "gave them eternal life " in their top 3.
even madrid fans boo him sometimes lol.
if he is so sure of his legacy why is he always in the media advertising his achievement, dont you think that is a sign of severe insecurity as opposed to leo who knows he no longer have to prove HE IS THE GOAT

"my,my,... numbers are up there with the greats all my goals are on google just google christiano"LOL

even ronaldo,madrid fans and pundits alike know that without his goal he is shit and realy aint comparable with MESSI on any other thing.

well keep trying eh maybe,just maybe he will be remembered as something more than just a poacher(figo with at few more goals)

keep trying i say.
0-3

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.