Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,858 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637593 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
laPULGA:

bro from what i see he is always injured at some point EVERY SEASON

but my main issue is the price...anything above £80M for any midfield is 2 much

i love phil but at that price then NO

infact i'll rather we shift our focus to another..

Yes, which is not as bad as some guys have been painting it. It was beginning to sound like they were talking about Gundogan or Company grin

Everything is now inflated and considering that Liverpool are not under compulsion to sell him, he might go higher than that. But I won't support anything above 100 million.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
tesppidd:
lol homesteady.

are you being sarcastic or what?

i know am equally guilty of exaggerating his injuries.

but he gets injured an average of twice per season.

that's still too much na.

grin grin
Yes, but it is not really bad compared to players like Bale and Gundogan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
laPULGA:

£50M for author is absurd for someone not proven in europe...Mina is one of the best defenders in south american futbol and he is coming for just £9M...now dats a gamble worth taking and not too risky

considering fekir, he is worth the risk and another to consider is maxime-lopez also plays for lyon

amd we were INITIALLY never interested in gomes he is more suited to a counter-attacking system ala valencia..we did it to fvck with madrid ..i still think he is a good player just not our type.

50m isn't much for Arthur..we paid 57m tho d real value was more than that for neymar...we bargained on that..man city paid 35m for Gabriel Jesus,they also bargain

nowadays, Snodgrass will be price at 50m so 50m isn't bad for Arthur...but I will prefer fekir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
homesteady:

grin grin
Yes, but it is not really bad compared to players like Bale and Gundogan.

Hope you know he is currently on injury table...he missed their last game cuz of injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
snowstormm:

Hope you know he is currently on injury table...he missed their last game cuz of injury

There are claims that he is using the injury as an excuse not to play.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
laPULGA:

£50M for author is absurd for someone not proven in europe...Mina is one of the best defenders in south american futbol and he is coming for just £9M...now dats a gamble worth taking and not too risky

considering fekir, he is worth the risk and another to consider is maxime-lopez also plays for lyon

amd we were INITIALLY never interested in gomes he is more suited to a counter-attacking system ala valencia..we did it to fvck with madrid ..i still think he is a good player just not our type.

Forget proven in europe.....pogba that got to ucl final and is proven in europe is he worth his money for united every transfer is a gamble(even coutinho's).....btw if another team buys him and he does well you will still come and complain that we should have bought him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Why would a team like Barca think of selling umtiti?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
snowstormm:

50m isn't much for Arthur..we paid 57m tho d real value was more than that for neymar...we bargained on that..man city paid 35m for Gabriel Jesus,they also bargain

nowadays, Snodgrass will be price at 50m so 50m isn't bad for Arthur...but I will prefer fekir

well i have to concede here

he was recently voted the 3rd best player in the whole of the south american continent ..the only brazilians to have bettered this are neymar,dinho,zico and pele and the recently crowned south american best luan(who we are also rumoured to be after)

and other cules on BB and reddit are sounding like £50M will be a steal for us.....so i hope we get author melo and maybe fekir too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
laPULGA:

he was recently voted the 3rd best player in the whole of the south american continent ..the only brazilians to have bettered this are neymar,dinho,zico and pele and the recently crowned south american best luan(who we are also rumoured to be after)

and other cules on BB and reddit are sounding like £50M will be a steal for us.....so i hope we get author melo and maybe fekir too

yea..50m won't be bad...And it seems he want to come to barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
homesteady:

There are claims that he is using the injury as an excuse not to play.

Might be true....but I think he is injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
laPULGA:

and other cules on [b]BB
and reddit are sounding like £50M will be a steal for us.....so i hope we get author melo and maybe fekir too[/b]
What is BB?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
oseriki9:

What is BB?

barca blaugranes-a football site where cules can read barca news and make coments
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
veekid:
Why would a team like Barca think of selling umtiti?
Bro we can't sell umtiti for even 80m

We ain't selling that guy. All those clubs wey dey find am are just wasting their time.
Imagine small Manchester clubs wan sign umtiti

Barca are already planning to offer umtiti improved contract. So surely he ain't going no where. in fact we want to sign another top defender too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Greetings..
*clears throat* Even though i personally feel they are better midfielders out there than phil...
im just confused on those people blabbing about he's high possible transfer fee..Abeg no vex na Your papa abi Your mama money?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonbellion(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Useless Club
Look at how the clowns are masturbating over isco and coutinho so embarrasing
This current Barcelona side is the weakest of all time that's why you desprately want coutinho to be a light of hope in your already pathetic squad and you guys know isco ain't going anywhere you only won that El Classico cuz we failed to bury out chances in the first half
It would be to my greatest pleasure to watch Chelsea disgrace you fools out of the champions league come febuary
3 time back to back champions loading
Hala Madrid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
emmyspark007:

Bro we can't sell umtiti for even 80m

We ain't selling that guy. All those clubs wey dey find am are just wasting their time.
Imagine small Manchester clubs wan sign umtiti

Barca are already planning to offer umtiti improved contract. So surely he ain't going no where. in fact we want to sign another top defender too
e better b oooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
jonbellion:
Useless Club
This current Barcelona side is the weakest of all time that's why you desprately want coutinho to be a light of hope in your already pathetic squad and you guys know isco ain't going anywhere you only won that El Classico cuz we failed to bury out chances in the first half
It would be to my greatest pleasure to watch Chelsea disgrace you fools out of the champions league come febuary
Hala Madrid!
your eyes needs to be donated to charity

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
jonbellion:
Useless Club
Hala Madrid!

transgender spotted

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
jonbellion:
Useless Club
Hala Madrid!
Really can't expect more from a robot.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2018

all dis madrid fans talking about how they wasted numerous first half chances in the clasico as if they got plenty ...i can only remember them getting just2 gud chances

penaldo's shot and benzema's header...We got 2 as well both from paulinho

the only thing madrid did more than us in the first half was having more possesion and running upandan like headless chickens

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonbellion(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
laPULGA:

transgender spotted
sharrap, take your L humbly and make way for the kings of Europe cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
-
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdamSly007(m): 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Do we have a whatsapp group? Someone should add me plz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
jonbellion:
Useless Club
Hala Madrid!

oya cry na grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Valdez retires from from football!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Reason why this thread is tiresome nowadays... One truant will just pop up from God knows where and will start abusing the privilege of having a Java phone and 10MB data to spew nonsense round the thread. Lawd!

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Copa del rey.

It's Celta.

I've got a bad feeling EV is gonna put on a line up that would get us knocked out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2018
tesppidd:
Copa del rey.

It's Celta.

I've got a bad feeling EV is gonna put on a line up that would get us knocked out.
His hands are tied..Messi,Suarez and Mascherano just returned from holidays Yesterday..The game is tomorrow..Meaning there's a likelihood Messi and Suarez won't start..Alcacer is out injured..The forward line is as scanty as ever..I'm interested in how tomorrow's game would go though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2018
jonsnow92:
His hands are tied..Messi,Suarez and Mascherano just returned from holidays Yesterday..The game is tomorrow..Meaning there's a likelihood Messi and Suarez won't start..Alcacer is out injured..The forward line is as scanty as ever..I'm interested in how tomorrow's game would go though.

The best thing is to use arnaiz that guys is good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Woke up to a masterclass from Trump FFS. grin

This man is a G. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2018
jonsnow92:
I dunno but.......

I just need me a treble.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2018
VivaLaByke:
Woke up to a masterclass from Trump FFS. grin

This man is a G. cheesy cheesy
lol @ "my button work" so na NK own wey no de work?

US and empty threats..

name a better duo

retarded ,orange-haired,attention seeking son of a b....

#fvckTrump

(1) (2) (3) ... (2838) (2839) (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.