Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612630 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
modextus:
I'll reply you after I've confirmed if this comment was lifted from twitter or not.

Wawuu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2018
modextus:
I'll reply you after I've confirmed if this comment was lifted from twitter or not.
you're such a wicked man!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yellow Journalism, big mistake or Is Umtiti really injured?
the screenshot was taken from Marca. This is not theor first time

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dembele in squad to face Getafe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yahoo1:
Yellow Journalism, big mistake or Is Umtiti really injured?

the screenshot was taken from Marca. This is not theor first time

He's suspended.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Atleti..... no chill
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 5:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
na so.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
^^^^

Always thought you were autistic...Thanks for confirming.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
VivaLaByke:
^^^^

Always thought you were autistic...Thanks for confirming.
grin barkabots....when their god is dissed, they be acting all emotional...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Who's watching Real Madrid? It's that time of the year when they pick UCL form.

PSG, watch out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Debroslink:

PSG, watch out.

They beat sevilla 5-0 or so before playing barca

You know the part 2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Debroslink:

PSG, watch out.
They just scored all the goals in their thank....PSG saved theirs....you know the rest. Till Wednesday though.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
obainojazz:
na so.

A typical insecure Chelsea fan spotted

You shd be more concerned that Tottenham Will soon displace your ass off the 4th position and Barcelona will rip you guys to shreds

Crawl back to your hole punk!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:56am On Feb 11, 2018
haymekus:

A typical insecure Chelsea fan spotted

You shd be more concerned that Tottenham Will soon displace your ass off the 4th position and Barcelona will rip you guys to shreds

Crawl back to your hole punk!!!
chelsea fan... Na sogrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 2:32am On Feb 11, 2018
3 - Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player to score a perfect hat-trick in La Liga this season (right foot, left foot and head). Machine.

bwahahaha Barca fans when will messi do this cheesy Ronaldo is backkkkk grin

The goals brought Ronaldo's league count to seven since the turn of the year, the best among all La Liga players in that time, with his full league count now standing at 11 on the season.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 2:35am On Feb 11, 2018
Yahoo1:
They just scored all the goals in their thank....PSG saved theirs....you know the rest. Till Wednesday though.
I hope they lose the key to that savings account because It's also notable that when Ronaldo scores, his side tends to win. PSG won't be returning to France with love

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 4:36am On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
3 - Cristiano Ronaldo is the first player to score a perfect hat-trick in La Liga this season (right foot, left foot and head). Machine.

The goals brought Ronaldo's league count to seven since the turn of the year, the best among all La Liga players in that time, with his full league count now standing at 11 on the season.

Ronaldo fans are just as shameless as ronaldo. Cr7 has just 11 goals so far and you are here talking about one foolish record.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2018
Lord Gomes out.
O. Dembele back in sqaud.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Interview with Jasper Cillessen :-

Interviewer: "Cillessen on the bench, a little bit strange as well."

Cillessen: "[laughs] unfortunately that has become somewhat common."

Cillessen: "Relation with Ter Stegen? We get along very well, we make each other better."

Interviewer: "Outside the pitch, do you hang out with players?"

Cillessen: "No, not much. But that's because we are here a lot and we have so many games and training sessions so..."

Interviewer: "Where do you live?"

Cillessen: "I live in Castelldefels, it's very nice and yes, indeed close to Messi, Coutinho and Suárez as you already said. I bought my parents a house close to the beach because they're attending every home game we play.

Interviewer: "That save in Mestalla, explain it."

Cillessen: "I assumed he would've headed the ball, but he didn't so I anticipated on the situation and when he shot I did everything I could to save it."

Interviewer: "Was this your best save so far at Barcelona, against your fellow countryman Bas Dost (Sporting CP)?"

Cillessen: "Yes, and the one against Gaya two days ago."

Interviewer: "Greatest game you have played so far?

Cillessen: "The Copa del Rey final against Alavés."

Interviewer: "Greatest game while being on the bench?"

Cillessen: "PSG at home last year, that was sensational. I still can't believe it."

Interviewer: "Most beautiful stadium in Spain?"

Cillessen: "Camp Nou."

Interviewer: "Best restaurant in Barcelona?"

Cillessen: "I go to restaurant Buenos Aires on a regular basis."

Interviewer: "Nicest colleague?"

Cillessen: "Rakitić, a very nice person. Always happy, always friendly and speaks like six languages, very special."

Interviewer: "Best player?"

Cillessen: "That's easy, Lionel Messi."

Interviewer: "What do you say against all those people who say you are just sitting on the bench?"

Cillessen: "Well, that it's not my final goal."

Copied.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Chanchit:

Ronaldo fans are just as shameless as ronaldo. Cr7 has just 11 goals so far and you are here talking about one foolish record.
Tapnaldo is nothing without dem goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2018
Chanchit:

What if I tell you it is only when he scores they come up with these things?
What if I tell you it doesn't matter if the game is won or lost?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:

We keep hearing "Ronaldo is back" but we don't hear anything like "Messi is back".

Makes you know who has been more consistent.

Messi hasn't scored in his last 3 games but no one's saying anything because aside goals, he offers a whole lot to the team unlike your Tapnaldo that's nothing without goalscoring. If he scores amazing goals we'll understand but it's still his usual tap ins grin

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
I hope they lose the key to that savings account because It's also notable that when Ronaldo scores, his side tends to win. PSG won't be returning to France with love
when he fails to score they lose!

so with over 400 shots on goal and only 11 league goals he has to refund part of his salary and apologize to his team mates for being 19 points behind.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
iniesta should be rested for champions league against chelsea...

God please take care of our defence..

Barca must win treble come the month of may...

Amen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Iniesta on his day is better than
Messi. No debate

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Yerry Mina starts grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
PianoWizard:

Amen
Say no more

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Neymar1095:
Iniesta on his day is better than
Messi. No debate
Checking for similar twitter post like

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:

Because opta stats haven't found any decent record to attach to oponunaldo's name, they found "perfect hatrick" record to tag him grin.

Ordinary Cedrick Bakambu of Villarreal was first liga player to score hatrick this season, yet we no hear word.
Your MCM's team has been ploughed left, right, and center this season and you're here discussing one useless hatrick grin

Is sense not far from your destiny like this cheesy?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
PianoWizard:

Amen

Match is next week tho.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thumbs up for EV
Starting Worthy ahead of Pique...
We have nothing to lose.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.