Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608493 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

"Invisibility" is totally impossible anymore grin
Irrespective the League
nothing is impossible when you got messi in your team bro grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
usbcable:
Muriel is a useless striker despite the goal.

undecided
usbcable:

Muriel is terrible. I still don't know why Montella refuses to use Ben Yedder.

At least Benzema creates opportunities for his colleagues Muriel just waste chances
usbcable:
Sevilla is an inept team filled with stewpid strikers
usbcable:

Correa
Navas
Especially Muriel
usbcable:

Messi don enter.

Now they (Navas) will regret missing the one on one with the keeper
usbcable:
Walahi

I sabi ball pass this Muriel

angry
usbcable:
I want Sevilla to win.
But it will be a surprise if they do.

Not with this silly mistakes in the final third
usbcable:
Fucking take off this Muriel angry angry angry angry angry
usbcable:
Its official

I HATE SEVILLA
usbcable:

Told ya cry

Just look at this one cheesycheesycheesy

His moaning reminds me of an Arsenal fan I know. The man can have heart attack while watching Arsenal gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
You just won't be able buy class!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
2 goals in 54 seconds. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
mcdreeezy:

The thing dey pain me ni cheesy

This was their best shot at winning after 10 years.

And their dumbo coach chose to play with fine boy striker thus solidifying his status of deserving a sack after the season ends.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
naija01:
2 goals in 54 seconds. cool
they got a pretty fair share of the cake they gave to mourinho's bus parking team two weeks ago.I pray Bayern add more to their woes though grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
mrcalcufast:
nothing is impossible when you got messi in your team bro grin

If only we could have
One more 'Messi' in the team cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Muriel n Navas. grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Mtcheww!!!

Can't this Messi just have a 1yr injury embarassed embarassed

Messi fc.
Unfollows thread and crawls back to my cave. cheesy

Don't bother to mention me bkos I won't read it.

I will be back another day. wink
I have mentioned you,whether you read or not is your problem grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Full highlights of the match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFIt7iaNizM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 10:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
mrcalcufast:
they got a pretty fair share of the cake they gave to mourinho's bus parking team two weeks ago.I pray Bayern add more to their woes though grin

Wicked. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Unbeaten fc Best defence fc We are winning the treble fc
Una mumu never do
This mumu right now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
usbcable:

The thing dey pain me ni cheesy

This was their best shot at winning after 10 years.

And their dumbo coach chose to play with fine boy striker thus solidifying his status of deserving a sack after the season ends.
Those your posts reminded me of an Arsenal fan I know. That type of person can have a heart attack while watching football.

BTW, their best shot at winning after 10yrs? If I'm not mistaken, Sevilla beat Barcelona 1-0 the season we went on our 39-game unbeaten streak in all competitions. They beat us in the league and after that game, our unbeaten run started. I think it was last two seasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Debroslink:
Full highlights of the match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFIt7iaNizM
Thanks for this. I actually couldn't see the game and was following on my phone. Let me see the goals now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
mcdreeezy:

His moaning reminds me of an Arsenal fan I know. The man can have heart attack while watching Arsenal gringringrin
lol

Usb na correct guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
The Burden of Lionel Messi carrying both Argentina and Barcelona far outweighs that of Atlas.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

After this the judge had to order the arrest of tesppidd and vivalabyke for contempt of court due to their uncontrollable sobbing and wailing.

obiorathesubtle and jonsnow92 felt there was a miscarriage of justice, and became lesbian, vegan and eco-friendly social justice warriors in protest, spawning a variety of hashtags like #dwarflifematters and #mejetstoo

Homesteady just stayed at home, steady consuming the news second-hand from his neighbour who read the story on complete sport at the bus stop. Of course homesteady's neighbour is an illiterate, and so now homesteady thinks that Messi is being hunted by paratroopers sent by a long-deceased General Franco

Dmcdad had nothing to say because he's still in a Catalonian Jail, after travelling as an illegal immigrant through Libya to Spain, just so he could participate the Catalonian independence movement. Sadly he was arrested on his first night in Spain because the local cops mistook him for a prostitute.
Thank You Leo Messi

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TefBarzz(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
This team's too reliant on messi.The other crop of players can't even step up to save their lives.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Those your posts reminded me of an Arsenal fan I know. That type of person can have a heart attack while watching football.

BTW, their best shot at winning after 10yrs? If I'm not mistaken, Sevilla beat Barcelona 1-0 the season we went on our 39-game unbeaten streak in all competitions. They beat us in the league and after that game, our unbeaten run started. I think it was last two seasons.

Okay then 1 win in 10 years cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Interview with Messi and Ronaldo at a same time in same place by same reporter : 

R: okay How many goals you two have scored?
M: 603 from 749 games 
C: 647 from 901 
R : How many assists you two have? 
M: 247 from 749 games 
C: 206 from 901 games 
R: How may balond'or? 
M: 5 
C: 5
R: Golden boot? 
M: 4 
C: 4 
R: trophies? 
M: 30 
C: 27
R: laliga trophies after Ronaldo arrival in Madrid? 
M: 5
C: 2 
R: How many goals you people have in European level ? 
M:100 in 123 
C: 118 in 154 
R: what about club records ? 
M: 542 goals and 210 assists from 626 games 
C: 566 goals and 179 assists from 752 
R: Highest goal in A calender year? 
M: 91 
R: 69 
R: International trophy? 
M: sorry I didn't have 
C: I have one, but Eder did it 
R: what about international individual awards? 
M: FIFA 2014 golden ball and Dream team, U20WC - player of tournaments , WC-U20 golden boot, Olympic gold medal , Copa America player of the year 
C: I don't have any but I should have got because I deserved as I was the best 

Reporter : so who is the best player? 
M: IDK let fans to decide it 
C : But but... I am the best player of last 20 year (Ran away)

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Messi got his third child,barca whooped the almost insurmountable table chelsit ass in the UCL,messi raped courtois, dembele got his first Barcelona goal,Barcelona progressed to the UCL quarter finals, barca got roma in the UCL quarter finals draw,lionel messi preserved Barca's unbeaten streak,the month of match is indeed a joyful month to behold for the real cules!Joshua should just put the icing on the cake abeg!

Forca barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
tesppidd:
lol
Usb na correct guy
But hin head dey touch sometimes grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
A law should be passed by all football Union. before you call the name of Messi, you have to add (SAWS) the same one they say before calling Muhammad.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
I'm not surprised that messi saved us again. He hates sevilla so much.

Do you know that messi has 30 goals against sevilla(his largest against a single team)?
Do u know messi has always scored against sevilla in every LA liga match that he played against them? grin

Jorge Alberto Francisco Valdano Castellanos,an Argentine former footballer, coach and the former general manager of Real Madrid said "The best player in the world is Leo Messi, the second one is Messi injured"

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Joshua finally put the icing on the cake and made my month, parker is a true contender though, lol.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 12:00am On Apr 01, 2018
mrcalcufast:
I have mentioned you,whether you read or not is your problem grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:15am On Apr 01, 2018
homesteady:

Do you like Isco was the question, you ended up not answering the question. It's a question to prove or disprove what the writer said.
Answer the question or look ahead.
He is crafty footballer... I don't hate any footballer grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2018
TefBarzz:
This team's too reliant on messi.The other crop of players can't even step up to save their lives.
International break, Busi unavailable, midfield was shit, no protection, rakitic and pique tried their best due to the circumstances they found themselves, Valverde failure to incorporate bench players may be our Achilles, MESSI gives haters more stories like, 'Barça would suffer when this cheat retires'... Was watching the game with a friend who isn't an addent football follower, the moment Messi entered, he noticed a boost in barca play and Sevilla respect, his quote was' How can one man have so much influence out of 22 players on the pitch' I just giggled

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2018
Messi stats in year 2018 #fcblive

18 games (1472 mins)
16 goals
9 assists
41 chances created
81 dribbles completed
65 shots (44 on target)
736 accurate passes
48 balls won back

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Anyway shaa, no-one is talking about Dennis Suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2018
mrcalcufast:
Messi got his third child,barca whooped the almost insurmountable table chelsit ass in the UCL,messi raped courtois, dembele got his first Barcelona goal,Barcelona progressed to the UCL quarter finals, barca got roma in the UCL quarter finals draw,lionel messi preserved Barca's unbeaten streak,the month of match is indeed a joyful month to behold for the real cules!Joshua should just put the icing on the cake abeg!

Forca barca!
The month of March is usually our worst month, but this year was exceptionally beautiful. We are all going to be very happy at the end of this season and year...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:13am On Apr 01, 2018
Not a poacher

God save the king

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.