Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599689 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
obainojazz:
and world class players full Portugal shocked
Rui patricio>Sergi romero
Nelson Semedo>Pablo zabaleta
Pepe=Mascherano
Bruno alves<Otamendi
Raphael Guerreiro>Nicolas Tagliafico

Adrien silva >Ever Banega
Joao Mario>Meza
William Carvalho>Lucas Biglia

Bernado silva>Di maria
Ronaldo<Messi
Nani>Lavezzi

Pls how is Portugal NT not better than Argentina NT?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
SerVik:
Na people wey been dey hope on juventus I dey pity. Very Useless club

Like myself.... Not like I was sure they would win, but I was expecting them to put up a stronger battle than what we just saw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
SerVik:
Na people wey been dey hope on juventus I dey pity. Very Useless club
Remember that this same "useless" club eliminated your team last season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
oseriki9:

Pepe=Mascherano
Bruno alves<Otamendi

Joao Mario>Meza

Bernado silva>Di maria
Ronaldo<Messi
Nani>Lavezzi

Adrien Silva better than Banega?
Where's Dybala? Higuain? Aguero?
William Carvalho better than Biglia?
Are these personal opinions or do you just want to chew the fat?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I've always maintained that Messi is top 2, but not #1.

He's better than 99.9% of all footballers.

Ororo is that 0.1
He just proved it again tonight

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
obainojazz:
How many times will Ronaldo break Messi's 14 goals tally Ronaldo= 14 goals 3 assists...Messi= 6 goals 2 assists.

oya let him go and score 73goals in a season

Mr goal machine undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
oseriki9:

Pepe=Mascherano
Bruno alves<Otamendi

Joao Mario>Meza

Bernado silva>Di maria
Ronaldo<Messi
Nani>Lavezzi

Just look at the nonsense this one posted embarassed Barkabots sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

Leave that dude, peeps here are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
homesteady:

Like myself.... Not like I was sure they would win, but I was expecting them to put up a stronger battle than what we just saw.
I was expecting a draw or a slim Madrid victory. I underestimated their incompetence ffs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

If you can't see the formation I used gerrrahia....so you cant see i used messi and ronaldo as strikers and the other two as wingers?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
obainojazz:
Just look at the nonsense this one posted embarassed Barkabots sef
Where is the nonsense?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
cheesy... He is 33!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
oseriki9:

Where is the nonsense?
in your skull embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
oseriki9:

If you can't see the formation I used gerrrahia....so you cant see i used messi and ronaldo as strikers and the other two as wingers?
Of course, you're the manager of both the Portuguese and Argentine national teams, so you're the sole authority on the formations both teams will play in.
This means if I decide to include those players in a different formation, it will be useless.
People shaa.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Unlimited22:

Of course, you're the manager of both the Portuguese and Argentine national teams, so you're the sole authority on the formations both teams will play in.
This means if I decide to include those players in a different formation, it will be useless.
People shaa.
It's rather unfortunate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
oseriki9:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 10:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
SerVik:

True. But we beat them 3-0 this season
Barcelona fans. Always so quick to boast.
Chairman, we're talking about Portugal and Argentina
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=SerVik post=66411154]
True. But we beat them 3-0 this season[/quote
This was not meant for me right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=SerVik post=66411154]
This was not meant for me right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
oseriki9:
I quoted you in error
Unlimited22:

Barcelona fans. Always so quick to boast.
Chairman, we're talking about Portugal and Argentina
Chairman that wasn't the post I intended to quote
Krasid:
Remember that this same "useless" club eliminated your team last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pkasso(m): 10:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
The number of Barkabots wey for done go meet Baba God if to say Ororo complete that hat trick ehn. I know some of you guys won't be sleeping well tonight. Why not just spare yourself the trouble and mental anguish and just accept his greatness. It can't be that hard grin.

The hatred for CR7 on this thread is unbelievable. There is the usual banter and then there is the toxic and poisonous ones. I'm talking pure undiluted hatred. You don't have to pull Ororo down just to make a point about Messi's greatness.

It''s one reason why I respect Debroslink. The man understands these are 2 fantastic players and even though he prefers Messi, he still respects and acknowledges Ororo.

You Barkabots can continue to hate all you want, the man continues to shine.

Ororo!!!!!!!! grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Players with most @ChampionsLeague goals against specific opponents: 9 - Lionel Messi v Arsenal 9 - Cristiano Ronaldo v Bayern München 9 - Cristiano Ronaldo v Juventus

Ah...let us draw these fàgs and end this massacre
Barcelona is the only kryptonite of madrid angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
pkasso:
The number of Barkabots wey for done go meet Baba God if to say Ororo complete that hat trick ehn. I know some of you guys won't be sleeping well tonight. Why not just spare yourself the trouble and mental anguish and just accept his greatness. It can't be that hard grin.

The hatred for CR7 on this thread is unbelievable. There is the usual banter and then there is the toxic and poisonous ones. I'm talking pure undiluted hatred. You don't have to pull Ororo down just to make a point about Messi's greatness.

It''s one reason why I respect Debroslink. The man understands these are 2 fantastic players and even though he prefers Messi, he still respects and acknowledges Ororo.

You Barkabots can continue to hate all you want, the man continues to shine.

Ororo!!!!!!!! grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abiolag(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
mrcalcufast:
First UCL classico final loading!
It will be mouthwatering and entertaining. Will b glad to witness it and this thread page will skyrocket grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
obainojazz:
Like against barca last season shocked
Since then? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 5:39am On Apr 04, 2018
Olamyyde:
Players with most @ChampionsLeague goals against specific opponents: 9 - Lionel Messi v Arsenal 9 - Cristiano Ronaldo v Bayern München 9 - Cristiano Ronaldo v Juventus

Ah...let us draw these fàgs and end this massacre
Barcelona is the only kryptonite of madrid angry
According to barkabots, he scores only against Malaga grin Hate wee kee them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 5:41am On Apr 04, 2018
GloryIsaac:
cheesy... He is 33!!!

still dosen't change the fact that he is a tap-in merchant after scoring like 200050000 tapins

wonderful-magisterial goal tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2018
cules enough. you can't be the second best player in the world and still not have some amazing nights.. it's Ronaldo might yesterday and he enjoyed it.. let's leave that..
Messi will destroy Roma today.. we all know that
also Messi will receive tribute for reaching 100 champions league goals tonight and he will be accompanied by puyol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 7:50am On Apr 04, 2018
Hello haters, have you greeted Ronaldo today tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2018
idreezbaba:
cules enough. you can't be the second best player in the world and still not have some amazing nights.. it's Ronaldo might yesterday and he enjoyed it.. let's leave that..
Messi will destroy Roma today.. we all know that
also Messi will receive tribute for reaching 100 champions league goals tonight and he will be accompanied by puyol
Hope Roma fans will give him a standing ovation tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 04, 2018
Senseless arguments.

Why not just enjoy these guys?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2018
obainojazz:
Hope Roma fans will give him a standing ovation tongue
Messi has received standing ovations countless times

(1) (2) (3) ... (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.