Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637564 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Funny how Rakitic has become Don Corleone.

If I were coach Rakitic still wouldn't make my first eleven.
Well For this season and for our plans, he is very crucial..From next season we fit throw am go wilderness but for now he needs rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
jonsnow92:
Well For this season and for our plans, he is very crucial..From next season we fit throw am go wilderness but for now he needs rest.
I agree.

But my first eleven would always be;

Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba

Roberto Busquets

Dembele Messi Iniesta

Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
tesppidd:
I agree.

Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba
Roberto Busquets
Dembele Messi Iniesta
Suarez

You no like Coutinho? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
Honestly Gerard Pique has been the key to our success this season together with Umtiti yet people still underrate him.. He is the Best CB in the world to me..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
tesppidd:
I agree.

Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba

Roberto Busquets

Dembele Messi Iniesta

Suarez
Rakitic before Roberto for me this season sha..Iniesta ahead of Phil yes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
tesppidd:
I agree.

Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba

Roberto Busquets

Dembele Messi Iniesta

Suarez

u really hate rakitic to put roberto ahead of him in midfield

we all love roberto because he is from la masia and we tend to overate him a bit...But truth be told,he aint world class..He is at best decent not exceptional
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
LosVikingos:

Midget in his last 10 quarter final matches... 0 goals

This is the disaster class he drops always at this level... It is not new at all grin
Goals Goals and more Goals...if goals are everything in football Madrid wouldn't come out 2nd in group stage, they will also be first second in the la liga table, where was ronaldo and his goals in the last clasico? Abeg I'm tired of these trolls grin
If Ronaldo should score in d end Madrid lose e no concern dem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

You no like
Coutinho? cheesy
I love coutinho

But its between Iniesta and him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omotaday(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
jonsnow92:
Busquets,Iniesta, pique, Rakitic, Messi and Suarez shouldn't start at all..Shouldnt even make the squad if you ask me.
Some of you people are talking like we have already won the league, what if he benches all these players and we lose against leganes, do you know how many points ATM needs to catch up with us? , and how are you sure that benches those players means that we will qualify to the final of the CL or win the CL?. We need all games, no joke around. Yes they need rest but the coach knows the best way to do that, he has been doing it and we still remain on top of the game since the season started. Different method for different times.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Omotaday:
Some of you people are talking like we have already won the league, what if he benches all these players and we lose against leganes, do you know how many points ATM needs to catch up with us? , and how are you sure that benches those players means that we will qualify to the final of the CL or win the CL?. Some of you people no nothing. Right now, we need all games, no joke around. Yes they need rest but the coach knows the best way to do that, he has been doing it and we still remain on top of the game since the season started. Different method for different times.
Alright Sir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
jonsnow92:
Alright Sir
grin

Nuff said abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
jonsnow92:
Alright Sir
Lol.. Mr. 'No' all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omotaday(m): 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
jonsnow92:
Alright Sir
I am sorry. Edited.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
why..........., G. O. A. T

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Guys, who's this dude

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Could this be the reason you started hating on Rakitic?

You these people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2018
tesppidd:
I agree.

Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba

Roberto Busquets

Dembele Messi Iniesta

Suarez

Where is coutinho? Or you mean only in champions league? Dont be surprised when dinosaur velverde keep on playing roberto on right back,i was suprised to see semedo starting last game against roma....Semedo should play more and roberto back to the MD then Dragon Lord paulinho should play less,Paulinho the Tap in Merchant

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2018
hinohsend:
Guys, who's this dude

If i hadn't seen the picture earlier, I wouldn't have known it was Salah grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Concerning this unbeaten run enn, it would be difficult for the players to take it off their minds, it's a crazy something oh! Going an entire season without losing, I also want it, talk more of the players. Some of the important players can be on the bench, to come in if need be during the 2nd half.

I just have this feeling that Real Madrid would gladly lose against Atletico Madrid, just to make things more complicated for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2018
about 50spots left.. add me 08101719325 to join FCBARCELONA whatsapp group for 24/7 updates. free. we need cules

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 07, 2018
homesteady:
Concerning this unbeaten run enn, it would be difficult for the players to take it off their minds, it's a crazy something oh! Going an entire season without losing, I also want it, talk more of the players. Some of the important players can be on the bench, to come in if need be during the 2nd half.

I just have this feeling that Real Madrid would gladly lose against Atletico Madrid, just to make things more complicated for us.
Valverde even wants that unbeaten run.

Won't be surprised if Messi starts today. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2018
This unbeaten run is quick becoming a burden o. Why was Yerry Mina dropped again for Pique? Pique that is still nursing a knee injury? For me Pique, Messi, Iniesta and even Rakitic should all sit out this match. We lose 3 points, and so what? grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
jpmoriarti:
This unbeaten run is quick becoming a burden o. Why was Yerry Mina dropped again for Pique? Pique that is still nursing a knee injury? For me Pique, Messi, Iniesta and even Rakitic should all sit out this match. We lose 3 points, and so what? grin cheesy
we lose three points and RM intentionally give tomorrow's match.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Viva blaugranes... It's been few days I came online... Missed this forum... Valverde knows best.... Yes team needs rest but we are at the business end of the season... And a response to Zidane, we don't care about pasilo... We want the league title.... And would love a re union in the ucl also... Let's go for a win today... Up fcb

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
tesppidd:
hehehehe.

are you fearing?

if barca beat leganes and madrid beat athletico,
barca be 12 points clear of 2nd place athletico.

so barca only needs to win all their games up till week 34 to win the league.

and guess who's on week 35

the same bastarrds from the capital!!!

grin
Zidane's response

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
homesteady:

We will.beat ATM

Don't bother yourselves about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Zidane confirms that Madrid won't give us a guard of honour.

Loserss. grin grin

"They didn't give us one in the club world cup"

Shut up...You beat Santos..not us...We gave you one in 2008 did we not?

You aren't giving us one because despite all your success in the past years,you still feel inferior to us and this is your little way of rebelling against that. grin grin grin

Lmaoooo...Messi has actually damaged this people. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
usbcable:

Zidane's response
see im big head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
the bald fraud zidane is clearly a salty loser with no class ...

Who cares about the passilo when it is certain we will trash them at the nou camp

atleast he has admitted defeat with more than 20% of the matches to be played and it is music to my ears

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
tesppidd:
see im big head.
Better focus on the match as we will beat boh ATM and Barca.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.