Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637470 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
tesppidd:
that's the same thing we are still saying today.
IT'S FOOLISH TO TALK ABOUT A GUARD OF HONOUR IN A CUP COMPETITION.

You gave it to Sevilla...why am I even wasting my data sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
usbcable:

Let's assume Manchester united win the FA cup,

And then they play swansea next in the league.
Then swansea on their own, decide to just give them a guard of honour, in good spirits.

So next season the winners of the FA cup would begin to demand for a guard of honour?
And if they don't get it they begin to nag?

Abeg this is a no brainer.
This one no be argument.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
usbcable:

Old man stop making a jest of yourself na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
usbcable:

why u dey kari this passilo mata for head like this my niiga like this we all know madrid is a petty club and we do not expect it from you and like pique said "we aint gonna lose sleep over it" we have better things to worry about things like being champions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
goh or no goh a league that is won cannot be unwon....zidane and his bald head be acting like a pvssy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
usbcable:
Y'all were mind made up wanting your team not to give the Guard back in December. Below are some comments back then.

December is just less than 4months ago cheesy

AND I TOLD ALL OF YOU BACK THEN. NOW IT HAS HAPPENED SO PULEAZE SHUT THA EFF UP

I rest my case.

Well GOH or not, All I know is that I'm gonna celebrate my sweet LA liga trophy against u guys

That's enough painment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
tesppidd:

This 1 point for athletico means that the issue of a guard of honour or not is ruled out as long as athletico keep winning.

The best outcome is for us to keep on winning and then draw with madrid to be crowned champions and celebrate at full time in elclassico.

Right in front of them.

i say we trash those white garment cvnts from the capital and then give ourselves the GOH for the fvck of it.

u lots are funny expecting GOH from madrid..the same madrid that always give the excuse of renovating the toilets every fvckin time the copa del ray final is to be played at the BERNALEO just because barca might win the trophy at their home ground ..i mean thats the height of pettiness

like i said earlier you cannot give what u dont have therefore a show of respect is clearly beyond the cvnts from the capital

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Coutinho14:
goh or no goh a league that is won cannot be unwon....zidane and his bald head be acting like a pvssy

legendary!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sweetguy10(m): 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please who is that Espanyol CM turning Valencia players in and out ? shocked He Sabi abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by lovelylad: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Barcelona's unbeaten streak in La Liga turns one year old today

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by wman(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2018
smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2018
wman:
smiley
the drama queen is back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Every day life of a Barca fan

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
usbcable:
Every day life of a Barca fan
You got your 1% relevance today.. Bravo!!! grin shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
LEGEND

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
idreezbaba:
LEGEND

INDEED!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
me wen I hear those shameless madridiots bitching about goh in cwc

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
phaamsaam:

You got your 1% relevance today.. Bravo!!! grin shocked
You wicked oo, you didn't even give him time to feel good about himself.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
who else still remembers that boy called neymar? abeg how far with em balon d'or quest sef? any progress?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Coutinho14:
who else still remembers that boy called neymar? abeg how far with em balon d'or quest sef? any progress?
who is neymar? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Coutinho14:

neymar dey shadow realm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Rodrigo (Valencia): "I'm scoring a lot of goals now because I play in front of goal. Unless your Messi, you have to play in the box to score goals."

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
� | Messi vs Leganés

The best player in the world once again showed why he remains at the top. Throughout the game, he created chances for his teammates and ended up with a hat-trick, despite playing in a deeper role.

Man Utd have this picture of Messi cleaning his own boots after a friendly against Croatia at Upton Park in 2014 framed in their academy dressing room.

It’s done so that their youngsters can learn from the greatest ever footballer’s hard work, humility and simplicity. [times]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Joan Gaspart (ex-Barça president): “Zidane’s words mean nothing. In the end, Florentino Pérez will decide if Barça get ‘pasillo’ or not. He is fully aware of the value of such traditions.”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Press conference today

Valverde: "Pasillo in La Liga? At the moment there is nothing to worry about because we haven't won the competition."

Valverde: "We have Messi, Roma will try to stop him, they did well in the first game but there were moments Roma's plan failed."
Valverde: "3 or 4 midfielders tomorrow? You'll see tomorrow with what system we play. Our idea is to seek a balance between attack and defense."

Valverde: "In the Champions League, you can get knocked out if you have 10 bad minutes, we have to try to not have bad moments during our games."

Valverde: "After Atlético's draw we only need 10 points to win La Liga, but we haven't won anything yet because there are seven rounds remaining."

Valverde: "Treble? Right now we have 0 trophies won. I have nothing more to say."
Valverde: "Busquets has discomfort, we have to wait for the training to value it."
Valverde: "We have a result in our favour but we have to play as if it is 0-0. Roma will have to take risks."
Valverde: "Roma showed in the first leg that they have good players and that they have confidence."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ter Stegen: "Luis Enrique made us better, he made us think differently, now we have another coach with another way to manage a team, during these four years we have been improving."
Ter Stegen: "At Barça we always have a clear idea of ​​how to confront the opposite. We rely on the whole squad because we have very good team

."Ter Stegen: "Without Busquets everything becomes more complicated, he has a lot of quality."
Ter Stegen: "The 5 best goalkeepers? De Gea, Neuer, Buffon, Alisson and Ederson. There are many goalkeepers who make the difference."
Ter Stegen: "We don't think that we are already in the semi-finals. We know that we face a team that wants to keep alive in the Champions League and we play away from home. It's always difficult to play away from home."
Ter Stegen: "Florenzi's long shot goal made me a bit stronger. I'm more aware of the shots from the middle of the field, but my way of playing has not changed."
Ter Stegen: "The game against Roma will not be easy, but we are concentrated on our game. We have an advantage, we have to defend that and we must play a good game to continue in the Champions League."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Arthur's stats against Grêmio Esportivo Brasil in the Gaúcho final:

Accurate passes: 108 (91%)
Key passes: 2
Long balls (acc.): 5 (3)
Dribble attempts (succ.): 2 (2)
Duels (won): 8 (6)
Tackels: 1

What a player. ��
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Munir (on loan) has 11 goals and 7 assists with Alavés this season (all competitions).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
phaamsaam:
Munir (on loan) has 11 goals and 7 assists with Alavés this season (all competitions).

I like minor
dunno y dy kip loaning him
let dem sell paco nd Gomes jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
phaamsaam:
Arthur's stats against Grêmio Esportivo Brasil in the Gaúcho final:

Accurate passes: 108 (91%)
Key passes: 2
Long balls (acc.): 5 (3)
Dribble attempts (succ.): 2 (2)
Duels (won): 8 (6)
Tackels: 1

What a player. ��

u dey try bro

keep it up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
If the French is league is referred to as PSG's league and Bundensliga is called Bayernliga, I wonder why LaLiga is not called Barca's league....

Barca have owned LaLiga this past ten years.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3059) (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.