Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592071 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Topmaike007:

have I ever come to you for help?

Why not reply your fellow barca fan who said we should bet one on one?

Happy Sunday
Because I can sense impoverishment from the way you air your opinions here. Betting will sink you more into poverty and pain if you do not stop.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
joviegghead:
This is funny. Only Messi can cause this.

Wondering why Messi finds it difficult to score free kicks?

Them don too mean am now,na wa oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
joviegghead:
This is funny. Only Messi can cause this.

Wondering why Messi finds it difficult to score free kicks?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Una never chi chumchin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2020
Dembele is injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
Godx:

In the last 3 matches without Messi, the whole team was flying.
All players moved around a field freely and passed freely. They had several passing options.
When Messi is on a field, our players turn into braindead zombies who are afraid of him, who can't pass freely anymore. Messi takes every ball, slows down and plays some stupid hero balls. Messi is a huge reason why we are slow in a build up and attack and why teams are parking a bus.

Imagine a match without Messi:
= if Coutinho has a counter, he will release a pass fast to Braith or Griezz.
And we will shoot 10 seconds later.

The same action with Messi on a field: Cou can't play a fast pass. He needs to slow down and pass to Messi. Braith and Griezz won't get the ball behind the defence in a counterattack.
Messi will slow down, dwell on a ball, wait until the opponent parks the bus and then he'll try a hero looped through ball to Alba or some weird, illogical shit. Once out of 10 attempts, that pass will work and some fans will say: but but but he had 2 key passes. Yes, he did.
But he lost like 18 other balls, killed counters, killed the movement from our attackers etc.

He is ruining majority of actions and his decisions are quite dumb lately.

People laughed at Kiev and Ferenc.
We could have scored 10+ easy goals in 2 matches without Messi.

But when Messi returned against a mighty Cadiz, we play worse and slower than ever.

You don't need to be a Sherlock to figure out why.

Even though this is quite harsh, we can't deny that everything said here is the truth.

It's either Messi is refusing to evolve his game to match his age and other current realities or the Coach doesn't have the capability to get the best out of him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
haymekus:
Dembele is injured

Elongation of hamstring.

This season is really bad.

That foolish coutinho better step on Tuesday. Or better still ,Pedri should replace him.

Asides Dembele, Fati , Messi and Baraithwaite (based on form),I don't see any reliable attacker
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2020
haymekus:
Dembele is injured

cadiz defence broke him cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2020
joviegghead:

Elongation of hamstring.

This season is really bad.

That foolish coutinho better step on Tuesday. Or better still ,Pedri should replace him.

Asides Dembele, Fati , Messi and Baraithwaite (based on form),I don't see any reliable attacker
in my opinion Coutinho should not wear a Barca jersey again except he is coming in from the bench...
There is no way Coutinho should start over Puig

https://twitter.com/AlCule5/status/1334294299047993344?s=19

Just watch this...less than 30 mins...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Based on available players I propose This formation for Tuesday...

Konrad is untested...I'd rather start Pedri at LW as Pedri did well in that position in 1st leg

I no longer rate Coutinho or Trincao...they are both useless...same as Busquets

Puig should start...we need his risk-taking and passing against Juve

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Every single one of you blaming Messi for Cadiz loss are not only stupid, you're foolish too.

Is Messi to blame for Koeman disastrous line up??

1. De Jong and Busquets will NEVER work well. Busquets is aged and slow and done for as a Barca player, legend or not, he needs to leave fast. De Jong looses the ball too much, and there's no one to cover his mistakes.

This season, our best midfielder is Puig, yet that fat Bleep won't use him undecided undecided his escuse his that he's small, yet Pedri that looks like a kwashiorkor patient from one of our IDP camps start every match. Pjanic/Alena/De Jong - Puig is our best bet in a double pivot midfield Koeman is hell bent on using.

2. Our defensive coach needs to be fired. Too many defensive errors this season. If Bayern catches us like this, 8-2 would be mercy killing.

3. Griezman needs to go. No matter is pedigree, he's the worst attacker I have seen bar Coutinho. Even Braithwaite has more impact than him on the pitch. There's no single creative player apart from Messi on the pitch yesterday.

4. KOEMAN NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!! WTF is his substitution tactics?? Removing Dest for Trincao, WTF man. Hopefully the next president Font/Laporta sends him packing in January. If he coaches till June, we would be fighting for Europa league spot.

As for Messi not scoring freekicks, Ronaldo didn't score one for over a lot perdiod before, Messi is gonna be okay. He's still the GOAT, he will always be the GOAT. Don't forget Ronaldo has over 140games lead over him

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2020
yorhmienerd:
Every single one of you blaming Messi for Cadiz loss are not only stupid, you're foolish too.

Is Messi to blame for Koeman disastrous line up??

1. De Jong and Busquets will NEVER work well. Busquets is aged and slow and done for as a Barca player, legend or not, he needs to leave fast. De Jong looses the ball too much, and there's no one to cover his mistakes.

This season, our best midfielder is Puig, yet that fat Bleep won't use him undecided undecided his escuse his that he's small, yet Pedri that looks like a kwashiorkor patient from one of our IDP camps start every match. Pjanic/Alena/De Jong - Puig is our best bet in a double pivot midfield Koeman is hell bent on using.

2. Our defensive coach needs to be fired. Too many defensive errors this season. If Bayern catches us like this, 8-2 would be mercy killing.

3. Griezman needs to go. No matter is pedigree, he's the worst attacker I have seen bar Coutinho. Even Braithwaite has more impact than him on the pitch. There's no single creative player apart from Messi on the pitch yesterday.

4. KOEMAN NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!! WTF is his substitution tactics?? Removing Dest for Trincao, WTF man. Hopefully the next president Font/Laporta sends him packing in January. If he coaches till June, we would be fighting for Europa league spot.

As for Messi not scoring freekicks, Ronaldo didn't score one for over a lot perdiod before, Messi is gonna be okay. He's still the GOAT, he will always be the GOAT. Don't forget Ronaldo has over 140games lead over him

Nobody here is stupid/foolish for stating his/her opinion, if you don’t like it, counter it peacefully and drop yours too.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Based on available players I propose This formation for Tuesday...

Konrad is untested...I'd rather start Pedri at LW as Pedri did well in that position in 1st leg

I no longer rate Coutinho or Trincao...they are both useless...same as Busquets

Puig should start...we need his risk-taking and passing against Juve

Koeman can't try 4-3-3. It's 4-2-3-1 or nothing.

He has a fixed tactical mindset. That's the problem. That double pivot thingy is just not it. It's simply accommodating useless players like Busquets. His partnership with De Jong has NEVER worked.

The painful thing is that we have the players to pull off wins in every match. But Koeman will never use them. Except something happens.

Look at Braithwaite. If not for Fati and Coutinho injuries, that guy would rot on the bench and only get 5-10 mins. Konrad might be talented on the wings, but Koeman will prefer to play a Coutinho who's useless as a winger.

Aleña and Puig would rot on the bench now that Busquets is back. We'll keep getting useless display from the midfield and nothing is gonna happen.

The problem is so obvious. Koeman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:22am On Dec 07, 2020
kodded:
lol if you think that messi has decline

messi just like any human being with feelings and emotions has only lost motivation playing for barca you can see it in his body language this season. the only reason why messi played well in that last game was because he wanted to honor the late diego maradona after that na cruise mode messi dey till july next year cool
I was telling someone this same exact words yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
Imagine... Cadiz coach knows our own game plan more than our coach does.

Cadiz coach is lecturing Barca's coach. Drama just full this club and 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Barcelona missed Ronaldo cheesy
They even posted him

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zainkay: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baddestguyp:
in my opinion Coutinho should not wear a Barca jersey again except he is coming in from the bench...
There is no way Coutinho should start over Puig

https://twitter.com/AlCule5/status/1334294299047993344?s=19

Just watch this...less than 30 mins...
It's your opinion, but you guys need to drop the hate agenda, I love cou, your lots keep mum about his performances playing in his preferred position before the injury, but now ranting about his bad performances when played out of position..we all know what the problem is, not Messi, not coutinho, not any other player..

Everybody wants puig, but would I shit on coutinho because of puig? No.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
zainkay:
It's your opinion, but you guys need to drop the hate agenda, I love cou, your lots keep mum about his performances playing in his preferred position before the injury, but now ranting about his bad performances when played out of position..we all know what the problem is, not Messi, not coutinho, not any other player..

Everybody wants puig, but would I shit on coutinho because of puig? No.
I do not shit on Coutinho cos of Puig...
I criticize Coutinho cos he has been shit for us...he is a Bayern too...he is overhyped

Coutinho has not had more than 4 good games in a row since joining Barca...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Abimloaded:
Imagine... Cadiz coach knows our own game plan more than our coach does.

Cadiz coach is lecturing Barca's coach. Drama just full this club and 2020.

Very funny.

The problems are so obvious for all to see.

Anyway, we can only hope for the best.

Koeman has just 2 plans.

First is to play a double pivot and field 4 attacking players into any position to fill up space.

Second, when the game isn't going our way, he'll sacrifice the a midfielder and defender to bring on 2 more attackers.

Madrid destroyed us with his plans and Cadiz should have gotten more than 2 goals as well in that match.

Asides those 2 plans ,Koeman is as empty as camp nou right now with nothing to offer. No tactical sense. Hes simply thriving on talents of the players but he's not using them optimally.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Koeman will play the B team again against Juve on Tuesday. We should expect to see players like Trincao,Pedri,Araujo,Pjanic and Neto. There could be more surprises in the lineup. [SPORT]

I wonder what Koeman is planning. Perhaps Puig or Alena have a chance.
Let him bench Messi and Griezmann also. I wanna see something.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I do not shit on Coutinho cos of Puig...
I criticize Coutinho cos he has been shit for us...he is a Bayern too...he is overhyped

Coutinho has not had more than 4 good games in a row since joining Barca...
His first 6 months with us were great.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
joviegghead:
Koeman will play the B team again against Juve on Tuesday. We should expect to see players like Trincao,Pedri,Araujo,Pjanic and Neto. There could be more surprises in the lineup. [SPORT]

It’s simple, after he loses the match, he’ll say “he’s experimenting or giving younger players the chance to prove themselves, afterall barce has qualified”

Then unsurprisingly barce is matched with a table topper(Bayern, Liverpool, M.city) in the RO16, BOOM!! 45 minutes into the first leg and barce is already out of the competition, cus clownman is only good at padding stats against weak ass teams.

Only a senseless coach will wanna rest player in this kinda match considering the fact barce is playing against levente during the weekend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
joviegghead:

Tomorrow's is clearly our most important fixture in this group stage.

Lose heavily to Juve and we instantly face teams like Bayern, Liverpool, City and PSG.
And not just that,
We get to play the decisive fixture AWAY shocked

But top the group and the worst we get would be maybe Man U, Atalanta or Porto.

Needless to say;
Because of the characters involved, Tomorrow is pregnant with bants.

We either receive heavily or we dish out heavily.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
Upneppa. Where's that dude?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by seankafor(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Long may these woes of your club replicate to your normal day to day life tongue angry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Sommyroy10:
His first 6 months with us were great.
nope... they were average except final league match of season...
My opinion is that Coutinho is not productive enough to run and hold the Barcelona midfield...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ronaldo to score a brace tomorrow. Gifting Juve the 1st spot.
GBAM
tesppidd:

Lose heavily to Juve and we instantly face teams like Bayern, Liverpool, City and PSG.
And not just that,

Needless to say;

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logicDcoder(m): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2020
Godx:

In the last 3 matches without Messi, the whole team was flying.
All players moved around a field freely and passed freely. They had several passing options.
When Messi is on a field, our players turn into braindead zombies who are afraid of him, who can't pass freely anymore. Messi takes every ball, slows down and plays some stupid hero balls. Messi is a huge reason why we are slow in a build up and attack and why teams are parking a bus.

Imagine a match without Messi:
= if Coutinho has a counter, he will release a pass fast to Braith or Griezz.
And we will shoot 10 seconds later.

The same action with Messi on a field: Cou can't play a fast pass. He needs to slow down and pass to Messi. Braith and Griezz won't get the ball behind the defence in a counterattack.
Messi will slow down, dwell on a ball, wait until the opponent parks the bus and then he'll try a hero looped through ball to Alba or some weird, illogical shit. Once out of 10 attempts, that pass will work and some fans will say: but but but he had 2 key passes. Yes, he did.
But he lost like 18 other balls, killed counters, killed the movement from our attackers etc.

He is ruining majority of actions and his decisions are quite dumb lately.

People laughed at Kiev and Ferenc.
We could have scored 10+ easy goals in 2 matches without Messi.

But when Messi returned against a mighty Cadiz, we play worse and slower than ever.

You don't need to be a Sherlock to figure out why.

Very soon him go live barca go else where make i see who una go blam

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 7:20am On Dec 08, 2020
Who's that childish fool up there?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2020
tesppidd:

And not just that,

Needless to say;

Check the table
even if you guys loose you will still top the the group.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2020
ALEXAPLAYME:

Check the table
even if you guys loose you will still top the the group.
Yes if they have us beat by 1-0 or 2-1 we still top on head to head.

Even if they beat us 2-0 we still top on goals difference.

But if they beat us something like 3-1 or 4-2 or by 3 goals margin, they top us on head to head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Ronaldo Brace Loading.

Barcelona 1 - Juventus 3

Book mark this bro

tesppidd:
Yes if they have us beat by 1-0 or 2-1 we still top on head to head.

Even if they beat us 2-0 we still top on goals difference.

But if they beat us something like 3-1 or 4-2 or by 3 goals margin, they top us on head to head.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2020
usbcable:
Ronaldo Brace Loading.

Barcelona 1 - Juventus 3

Book mark this bro

Hehehehe.

All those Spezia, Crotone and Benevento dey deceive you.

FYI, these are football clubs not biology specimens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4265) (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chusks(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.