Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591662 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
Moura7:

People are saying we're creating chances, we're creating chances, which chances pls?? or am I watching a different Barca? Does passing around and then, Alba playing a ball into the opponents box count as a chance or mistakes made by opponents defense, does that count as chance created by us?....in the 19 matches we've played this season, we've not created much clear cut chances ourselves and that my friend, is a major part of our problem because of how predictable we've become in our attacks, it's made it easier for opponents to hold us down.

To him, creating Chance is when barce plays the ball into the box-18, or makes >5 passes around the box-18

Mumu saying barce created 25......e for kuku say 250 naw

Even Valencia had more clear cut chances to score sef, cus araujo’s goal was from a half-chance while Messi scored pk

Anyways he thinks like clownman so I’m not surprised

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
haymekus:

To him, creating Chance is when barce plays the ball into the box-18, or makes >5 passes around the box-18

Mumu saying barce created 25......e for kuku say 250 naw

Even Valencia had more clear cut chances to score sef, cus araujo’s goal was from a half-chance while Messi scored pk

Anyways he thinks like clownman so I’m not surprised
Valencia's chances might appear clearer because they play on the counter. We don't park the bus like they did.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Excuses.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
Excuses.
What would you have me say, bro grin

I realize that some of my opinions are somewhat unpopular here. But they are my opinion, nonetheless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Freebrowsing12:
Busquets VS Mbappè grin grin grin

Chai! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
jpmoriarti:

I realize that some of my opinions are somewhat unpopular here. But they are my opinion, nonetheless.
Yes, they are.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

I have always had this in mind....There's nothing spectacular about that Pedri boy asides being able to run around the pitch. Can't create chances, Can't shoot, Can't mark, Can't influence games...Why the hell does he keep starting? You'd have to be blind not to see Puig is miles ahead of him.

I swear!! As in. The thing dey pain me die if I dey see ppl dey hype that pedri. angry

You know the stupid excuse Koeman used to not start Puig at the start of season?? Puig can't mark. Imagine, player that always tries to win the ball whenever he loses it and also rarely losses balls unlike his peers De Jong and Pedri. angry Dominates his position and distributes the ball round all frontline players not focusing only on Lord Messi.
That Pedri is an average player with too much game time. Playing regularly seems to help him develop better but in comparison to Puig– pedri still dey learn.

Pedri just knows how to dance his way in tight midst of players, asides that na pure fufu him be. At times I wonder if Barca even take shooting lessons in training sef.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
homesteady:

You went to count all the shots on target, off target and blocked shots and you summed them as chances created? Is that how they count chances created?

Puig doesn't bring anything to the table right? So which midfielder is a quicker, more attack minded player than Puig in the team currently?

jpmoriarti are you pretending like you did not see this? Oga answer my 2nd question ohh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
homesteady:

It's just saddening that this is what you have resorted to.

When was the last time a Barcelona midfielder gave 2 assists in one match? That was last season and it was Puig.
Who was our best midfielder for the 2nd half of the season? Puig.
Against Atletico Madrid last season, he gave one of his best performances.

This is your fraud abi?

jpmoriarti are you going to pretend like you did not see this?
Is this the fraud you are talking about? Come and answer oh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
jpmoriarti:

Yes, your opinions are very unpopular here because they are evil or Can you back your opinion that Puig is a fraud?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:12am On Dec 22, 2020
homesteady:

Yes, your opinions are very unpopular here because they are evil or Can you back your opinion that Puig is a fraud?
I wonder why Koeman immediately recommended that he be sent away on a season long loan, if he as good as you claimed? Or do you want to tell me you know more than the 57 yr old veteran coach?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:14am On Dec 22, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I wonder why Koeman immediately recommended that he be sent away on a season long loan, if he as good as you claimed? Or do you want to tell me you know more than the 57 yr old veteran coach?
You be troll I swear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:20am On Dec 22, 2020
homesteady:

jpmoriarti are you going to pretend like you did not see this?
Is this the fraud you are talking about? Come and answer oh.

I work with what I see bro. He may have given multiple assists but he need to convince the coach that he can do it again.
Koeman is definitely known to trusting youths, who have repayed those trusts.
Puig will get his chances. He needs to take them once they arrive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:25am On Dec 22, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

You be troll I swear.

Nahh. I'm not. You have to see that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2020
jpmoriarti:

A 57 year old veteran coach that is responsible for Barcelona worst start in a season? A 57 year old veteran coach that was leading Everton to relegation despite the huge amount they splashed on players? A 57 year old veteran coach that put all his attacking players on the pitch because he was trying to salvage a match?

Besides I thought Keoman wanted him to go on a loan because he did not fit into his plans and he didn't want to stall his progress? So when did Keoman tell you that he was a fraud?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2020
homesteady:

A 57 year old veteran coach that is responsible for Barcelona worst start in a season? A 57 year old veteran coach that was leading Everton to relegation despite the huge amount they splashed on players? A 57 year old veteran coach that put all his attacking players on the pitch because he was trying to salvage a match?

Besides I thought Keoman wanted him to go on a loan because he did not fit into his plans and he didn't want to stall his progress? So when did Keoman tell you that he was a fraud?

It was in his dream.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I work with what I see bro. He may have given multiple assists but he need to convince the coach that he can do it again.
Koeman is definitely known to trusting youths, who have repayed those trusts.
Puig will get his chances. He needs to take them once they arrive.

Tell me exactly what you are seeing. Tell us. Back it up with stats.

Trincao has repayed the trust abi?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2020
homesteady:

His belief is that since Trincao plays, he is better than Puig.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2020
homesteady:

Trincao might not have impressed as much as we would have loved, but you see the coach continuing to reward his efforts. Efforts and hardwork are more important to people like us. Talent is never enough.
Don't worry, your favourite Puig will get his chance to impress.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2020
homesteady:

Well, it may not have worked out for him at Everton but i hope and wish it works out for him in Barcelona because that would mean Barcelona is doing well and winning titles. If by end of january, we still have the need to sack Koeman, then it means we are not doing well. I definitely don't wish us this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Trincao might not have impressed as much as we would have loved, but you see the coach continuing to reward his efforts. Efforts and hardwork are more important to people like us. Talent is never enough.

If Koeman was Pep, by now nobody would be hearing of Messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:26am On Dec 22, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Do no make a mistake.

Trincao has not impressed at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2020
UNCL3:

If Koeman was Pep, by now nobody would be hearing of Messi
For every Messi, there is a Bojan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:03am On Dec 22, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Do no make a mistake.

Trincao has not impressed at all.
The boy has not impressed at all. He appears very slow in possession but he has the tricky that could make a world-beater some day. Hopefully, Koeman can unleash him as soon as possible.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Freebrowsing12:
Busquets VS Mbappè grin grin grin
grin grin
Imagine a Di Maria vs Alba situation grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2020
jpmoriarti:
The boy has not impressed at all. He appears very slow in possession but he has the tricky that could make a world-beater some day. opefully, Koeman can unleash him as soon as possible.

The same Koeman that can't use world class players well is whom you're hoping on to unleash an upcoming playergrin

I've been reading your comments and I just wished those engaging you could just give up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zainkay: 11:20am On Dec 22, 2020
A fellow cule called puig a fraud, I thought only madridiots are delusional, this is even worse..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Well, it may not have worked out for him at Everton but i hope and wish it works out for him in Barcelona because that would mean Barcelona is doing well and winning titles. If by end of january, we still have the need to sack Koeman, then it means we are not doing well. I definitely don't wish us this.

You are trying to evade my question. When did Keoman tell you that Puig was a fraud?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2020
joviegghead:

The same Koeman that can't use world class players well is whom you're hoping on to unleash an upcoming playergrin

I've been reading your comments and I just wished those engaging you could just give up.
Lolz we are all catching cruise. Its xmas time bro. No time to allow Koeman's and Barcelona's misfortunes weigh you down. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2020
homesteady:

You are trying to evade my question. When did Keoman tell you that Puig was a fraud?
He didnt need to say this explicitly. He has always alluded that some do not work as much as he expects them to. Heck, he wanted to send Puig away on loan. If he didnt think he was a fraud, he wouldnt have make such attempt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2020
jpmoriarti:

You don't need to be beating around the Bush. You know what exactly is happening.
Keoman has blacklisted Puig over a very silly issue. His pride won't let him admit that he was wrong for wanting to let Puig go and he would even prefer if Barcelona goes to relegation than play Puig.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4310) (4311) (4312) (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.