Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,463 members, 7,864,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4677215 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2014
coded01:

AMEN!!!

Sorry oh! embarassed

I wish you quick recovery! wink

I thank the Lord for his mercy upon me and I am doing good... cheesy
Great! Have a blissful day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2014
.Maybe Lucho is allowing Alves to confirm the reason why he will have a permanent spot on the subs bench sooner than later......
If he can Bench Pique who is one of their own and homegrown,I see no reason why he won't do same to an outsider per se like Alves...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:09am On Nov 07, 2014
philfearon:
.Maybe Lucho is allowing Alves to confirm the reason why he will have a permanent spot on the subs bench sooner than later......
If he can Bench Pique who is one of their own and homegrown,I see no reason why he won't do same to an outsider per se like Alves...
Bros make we dey see sha. Abi na only us dey see the nonsense Alves dey play?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2014
Please dear Madridistas,come and explain How Cr7 is better than Messi.

2014 SO FAR :
Messi 45 goals , 21 assists
Ronaldo 50 goals, 14 assists.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
^^^^Bros abeg, as them carry their wahala comot you no like am? Make we leave the arguments for the now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
dmcdad:
^^^^Bros abeg, as them carry their wahala comot you no like am? Make we leave the arguments for the now.

Some people were delivered into this world to argue.

Who get hin time undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
respect
barackohandso:

Wow. I hadn't realized that. Respect to Raul truly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
usbcable:

Some people were delivered into this world to argue.

Who get hin time undecided
grin..just answer me na cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Has anyone seen the Barca could move for Mourinho rumors ?angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
bykebyke:

Person wey never win trophy in 2 Seasons... grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
coded01:

gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
coded01:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
bykebyke:
Please dear Madridistas,come and explain How Cr7 is better than Messi.

2014 SO FAR :
Messi 45 goals , 21 assists
Ronaldo 50 goals, 14 assists.
Messi-56 games
Ronaldo 49 games

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
bykebyke:
It can only be rumours as such can never exist in reality. Mou? I rebuke it IJN
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
coded01:

At least Martino still win Super cup under 1 season, enter Copa final and drag for the league till the last day. Smh for Mourinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 6:21am On Nov 08, 2014
bykebyke:

I saw it on Goal.com Yesterday.
............interestingly, I want Laporta to win, so he could............ lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:05am On Nov 08, 2014

Arsenal’s 17-year-old goalkeeper Ryan Huddart with Wilshere gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2014
Pique to Dani Alves: We have many
enemies at Barcelona

Gerard Pique was caught on
camera telling Dani Alves
the duo have "enemies" at
Barcelona .
The World Cup and two-time
European Championship winner has won a whole
host of trophies at the club, yet the centre-back
finds himself having played only four of the last
eight games under Luis Enrique.
And while the husband of Colombian pop sensation
Shakira may feel like he has an indifferent
relationship with many at the Catalan club, he has
now told fellow defender Dani Alves that he too is
in danger of becoming a contentious figure at the
club.
During Barca's training session on Friday,
the centre-back was caught on video by Welabo
telling the Brazilian: "Dani, you have many enemies
here. You're becoming like me."
Dani Alves has been subject to a lot of rumours
suggesting he will be leaving Camp Nou this summer
when his contract at the club expires, with a
Premier League switch most frequently touted.
Spanish outlet Mundo Deportivo report that Pique
told Barcelona after the video began circulating on
social that he was only speaking to his Brazilian
team-mate within the context of training jokily,
and that it was not a reference to anything beyond
that.
It is guilty conscience that is worrying them! they themselves know that they have been playing nonsense!
Enrique should be careful with both of them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2014
seriously, enrique is a tactical genius. he will make the likes of guardiola, mou, carlotti look tactically inept. see the way he made light work of blanc and made him blush. check out how he breezed past real madrid with a commanding 2-6 victory - it was a football or.gasm. if you didn't see the clasico goal fiesta, what 'bout the celta vigo funeral service at the camp nou? i mean, who destroys his former team 8-0 and still feel good about it?

i reiterate, lucho is a god and he will lead us to a treble.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2014
Austeenx:
seriously, enrique is a tactical genius. he will make the likes of guardiola, mou, carlotti look tactically inept. see the way he made light work of blanc and made him blush. check out how he breezed past real madrid with a commanding 2-6 victory - it was a football or.gasm. if you didn't see the clasico goal fiesta, what 'bout the celta vigo funeral service at the camp nou? i mean, who destroys his former team 8-0 and still feel good about it?

i reiterate, lucho is a god and he will lead us to a treble.
Bros u nor use yellow biro write today? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2014
Please fellow Cules , you guys should vote for Vivly today!
www.nairaland.com/1986755/miss-nairaland-december-2014-contest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2014
homesteady:

It is guilty conscience that is worrying them! they themselves know that they have been playing nonsense!
Enrique should be careful with both of them
And even with their guilty conscience, Enrique still adores Alves. i Just dislike because of that Alves that he is highly favouring.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2014
onuwaje:
Bros u nor use yellow biro write today? cheesy
Ink don finish. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2014
dmcdad:

And even with their guilty conscience, Enrique still adores Alves. i Just dislike because of that Alves that he is highly favouring.

don't mind that yeye Enrique! He doesn't know that Alves is finished, and someone should start taking over!
I won't be surprised if he starts today's match!

I thought Marcelo was Alves age mate oh! I just saw that he is 26 years! no wonder he still has the power to run up and down!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2014
homesteady:

don't mind that yeye Enrique! He doesn't know that Alves is finished, and someone should start taking over!
I won't be surprised if he starts today's match!

I thought Marcelo was Alves age mate oh! I just saw that he is 26 years! no wonder he still has the power to run up and down!
Plus Marcelo doesnt take Ganja grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
philfearon:
Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo in Mass
Poll by Madrid-Based Paper Marca

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2259269-lionel-messi-beats-cristiano-ronaldo-in-mass-poll-by-madrid-based-paper-marca
Messi has been defecating on him since day 1 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Odunharry:
FOOTBALL FANS AND THEIR ATTITUDES 1... Barcelona Fans - even though they are one of d greatest ... they make no noise, this shows
how mature they are.

2...Real Madrid Fans - they act like
kings. but talk less

3...Arsenal Fans - they are so patient
even when in trouble, they talk a little but not much

4...Man City fans - i don't even know if they exit

5...Liverpool Fans - claiming to be kings when they are not, though they act wisely

6...Chelsea Fans - oh my goodness,
they're d worst, they always talk rubbish and too arrogant, they claim to be the best and yet they have less trophies than all the mentioned teams, they hate history because their club have none...we knw the set of people who supports this club.

7..Manchester United Fans -
these set of people are the best
you can have as friend they dnt
look for trouble except u step on
their toes, they're friendly,cool
headed,humble,goal getter,Achievers.. they are d most successful club
in England and they never give
up...

8..Bayern -These set of people are always going from thread to thread causing trouble for others

Odun, i am elated... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guys, you all are honored by a Man Utd fan... cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/1191#27825712
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
Krasid:
Messi-56 games
Ronaldo 49 games
From dis we know who is cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
philfearon:
Lionel Messi Beats Cristiano Ronaldo in Mass
Poll by Madrid-Based Paper Marca

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2259269-lionel-messi-beats-cristiano-ronaldo-in-mass-poll-by-madrid-based-paper-marca

Case Settled cool

but, isn't it obvious already? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2014
Official Lineup

Bravo
Adriano Bartra Mascherano Alba
Rakitić Busquets Rafinha
Munir Messi Pedro

Bench: Ter Stegen, Alves, Montoya, Piqué, Xavi, Suárez, Neymar.

Captain: Lionel Messi

Masip and Douglas didn't make the final match squad and will watch the game from the stands, Vermaelen stayed in Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Official Lineup

Bravo
Adriano Bartra Mascherano Alba
Rakitić Busquets Rafinha
Munir Messi Pedro

Bench: Ter Stegen, Alves, Montoya, Piqué, Xavi, Suárez, Neymar.

Captain: Lionel Messi

Masip and Douglas didn't make the final match squad and will watch the game from the stands, Vermaelen stayed in Barcelona.
Anything less than 3points,I don't want itgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.