Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615439 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
As a Madrid fan I say congrats to messi for a record broken cool #Hala Madrid!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
King Messi's First Ever Goal For Fc Barcelona... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Against which team? grin

Guess who? tongue grin

Why usbcable peep then commot! tongue --- Pay your respect to the king na! grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
claireshan:
jordi alba is a monkey
so you sef be barca fan?

king messi!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Usable, Please tell Me who is better than King Leo? cheesy

Usbcable don hide! shocked
LMAO gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
bykebyke:
LiveLongNprospa

When did you turn to a spy? grin
grin..iyam not
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
coded01:

Against which team? grin

Guess who? tongue grin

Why usbcable peep then commot! tongue --- Pay your respect to the king na! grin cheesy cool
Against Albicete

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mehn I don miss oh.... Congrats to Messi for breaking Zarra's record, next is Champions League. I'm very much expectant, won't miss the CL match by His grace.

Also, congrats to the team for securing the whole 3 points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
sebod:

Against Albicete

The beginning of the journey of a legend... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every Barcelona fan will sleep tight tonight... cool

GOD BLESS US ALL... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Mehn I don miss oh.... Congrats to Messi for breaking Zarra's record, next is Champions League. I'm very much expectant, won't miss the CL match by His grace.

Also, congrats to the team for securing the whole 3 points.

AMEN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

AMEN!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Amen bro! Amen!! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:08am On Nov 23, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Amen bro! Amen!! grin

Have this... wink

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:27am On Nov 23, 2014
dmcdad:
With his hatrick tonight, he already surpassed the Liga all-time record.

Champions league and La Liga all-time assist to follow.

***Most goals history LA LIGA***

^^^^^^^^^

Done
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Johnnny(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2014
Good night fellow cules. May this mark the beginning of another world conquering era for FCBarca. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:33am On Nov 23, 2014
Johnnny:
Good night fellow cules. May this mark the beginning of another world conquering era for FCBarca. Amen

AMEN!

AMEN!

AMEN!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good night! May we always sleep well... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:37am On Nov 23, 2014
AbuMikey:
Usable, Please tell Me who is better than King Leo? cheesy
Usbcable don hide! shocked
LMAO gringrin
coded01:
Against which team? grin

Guess who? tongue grin
lol. at times like this, the name usbcable transforms to 1 guest.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:52am On Nov 23, 2014
ddippset:

I actually saw him few hours but suddenly went into hiding... grin

This is when you know the pretenders... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Leo Messi is now the all-time La Liga scoring leader

The Barça forward surpassed Telmo Zarra's previous record of 251 goals

It's been almost a decade since Messi's first, and his best year saw him get 50 in La Liga

Leo Messi is now the new all-time La Liga scoring leader. He scored three times against Sevilla at Camp Nou on Saturday evening, giving him a total of 253 for his career, thus surpassing the previous record held by Telmo Zarra since 1955.

Telmo Zarraonaindía played for Athletic Bilbao from 1940 to 1955, scoring 251 goals in 277 games (0.91 per game). Almost 60 years later, Messi has gone past him. Just a few weeks after the 10th anniversary of Messi's Barça debut, the Argentinian scored his 253rd career goal in only 289 league matches (0.87 per game).

The 27 year-old Leo Messi has now reached the summit, one season after surpassing the career marks of Hugo Sánchez (234), Raúl (228), Alfredo Di Stéfano (227), César (224) and Quini (219). The eighth player to have over 200 career league goals is Pahiño (210).

The four-time Ballon d'Or winner first found the net on May 1st, 2005 against Albacete at Camp Nou. Since then, especially since the 2008/2009 season, Messi hasn't seen a record he hasn't broken. His best year was in 2011/2012 when he got 50 of his 253 league goals.

One of the few records he has yet to break is that of the maximum number of seasons leading La Liga in scoring. Zarra holds that record still, with six. Messi has done it three times, in 2009/10, 2011/12 and 2012/13.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/leo-messi-is-now-the-all-time-la-liga-scoring-leader

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Coach Luis Enrique says Messi is 'one of a kind'

The Barça manager says he's 'never seen a player like Messi' and that he feels lucky to be the Argentine's coach

The day Leo Messi broke Telmo Zarra's all-time La Liga scoring record, Luis Enrique had nothing but words of praise for the star of the night's game versus Sevilla. Speaking to reporters after the game, the Barça manager said that he's "never seen a player like Messi."

He continued: "I feel lucky to be his manager. Nobody can be compared to him. He's one-of-a-kind and we'll never see anyone like him ever again and we are priviliged to have him and be able to watch him."

We're very lucky to have him on our team and enjoy him.

The coach thinks Messi will hold this record for a long time, and it will likely never be broken.

Luis Enrique: "Messi is unique"

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/luis-enrique-says-messi-is-one-of-a-kind
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
so you sef be barca fan?

king messi!!!
lol before nko

so u dont know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:03am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

***Most goals history LA LIGA***

^^^^^^^^^

Done
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:07am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

The beginning of the journey of a legend... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every Barcelona fan will sleep tight tonight... cool

GOD BLESS US ALL... cheesy
Amen!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:08am On Nov 23, 2014
ddippset:
shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Messi thanked his supporters on Facebook and posted a video of his first league goal scored on May 1, 2005.

"When I scored this goal, I couldn't imagine I could break any record, let alone this one previously held by the great Telmo Zarra" Messi wrote. "I was only able to achieve this because of the support I have had from so many people during my time here and I would like to dedicate this achievement to you all."

Messi debuted in the league on Oct. 16, 2004 at the age of 16. And just over 10 years later he has eclipsed Zarra.

Messi sends this message to us all... cheesy

http://news.yahoo.com/messi-breaks-spanish-league-scoring-record-214345753.html

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:34am On Nov 23, 2014
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwCjVW0qrg4&itct=CGAQpDAiEwjd3YTQ5I_CAhXtiMIKHbsyAAsyC2M0LXZpZGVvcy11WhhVQ0lnVWtfVnhMRE9xOVQ5NXdTc3JoV3c%3D&hl=en-GB&gl=NG&client=mv-google]Barcelona - Sevilla Highlights HD 22.11.2014[/url]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:56am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:
Messi thanked his supporters on Facebook and posted a video of his first league goal scored on May 1, 2005.

"When I scored this goal, I couldn't imagine I could break any record, let alone this one previously held by the great Telmo Zarra" Messi wrote. "I was only able to achieve this because of the support I have had from so many people during my time here and I would like to dedicate this achievement to you all."

Messi debuted in the league on Oct. 16, 2004 at the age of 16. And just over 10 years later he has eclipsed Zarra.

Messi sends this message to us all... cheesy

http://news.yahoo.com/messi-breaks-spanish-league-scoring-record-214345753.html

See am dem dey carry Messi for that pix, na so dem dey carry pep when he carry trophies back then. Martino no receive that kind carriage, maybe na because he fat sha (no wonder he no carry trophy)

E be like say this our current coach no fat na abi?
Dem go fit carry am na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:50am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

Have this... wink

Hehe...tanx man.

Three against two, it's so obvious Messi is the one with the ball cheesy I'll try and watch the highlights sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Sevilla must have been bewildered..
Sevilla could not have believed it; Was it not same Barca Celts Vigo won in Camp Nou? Same Barca that Struggled to win Almeria? Same Barca that have been playing below par?
They underestimated Barca to their own Peril,and Guess what? They Got Served!

All Hail Messi jare.......Best player Ever!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
I woke up thinking...‪#‎MessiforBallonDor‬ wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2014
bykebyke:
I woke up thinking...‪#‎MessiforBallonDor‬ wink
If He continues as he did yesteday, He will.......
He is loved by all....

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

If He continues as he did yesteday, He will.......
He is loved by all....

Yes oh... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2014
ddippset:

Lol......
Shame wan kill am grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Messi: "Good morning. I want to thank my teammates and the fans for the beautiful night yesterday." [leomessi].

Make somebody tell that guy say na we owe am "thank you" and not the other way round. It's a previlege to have a player like Leo in my lifetime. Glory be to God in the highest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.