Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4614027 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:36am On Dec 01, 2014
mencade6:
did anyone see how malaga goal was denied against madrid, after the ball crossed the line into the goal post?

Madridiots are thieves......la liga referee are favouring madridiots.

Shame
Bro it has tayed, no be today. Refs favouring Madrid since the time of Franco.

Who are we?! Madrididiots! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
hahahahaha... barka fans, assist wen Una tey dey praise la midget since who come get am pass now? hahaha... the fear of c.baba(christianophobia) is d beginning of football grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
chusks:
hahahahaha... barka fans, assist wen Una tey dey praise la midget since who come get am pass now? hahaha... the fear of c.baba(christianophobia) is d beginning of football grin
So this is what you've come here to rant

Isn't providing assists the job of a winger?

Wake me up when he is close enough to break the all time number of assists in Laliga

Nonsense and Ingredients lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
In my view, a very good defensive performance against Valencia.
The double pivot ensured a more direct approach, and in a way helped us to deal better with the counter-attacking. But we lost fluidity in the middle, and ultimately struggled to create chances.

I saw Messi dropping really deep to link up with his co-attackers, becoming an extra man in midfield. For a large portion of the game, we effectively played a 4-4-1-1 with Messi as the central attacking midfielder, Suarez as the top 9, and Neymar just behind in an old-fashioned inside-right position . Very different and difficult way for Barca to play, but at least we were able to keep possession for large spells.

I like the way everyone gave their all and tried to adapt to Lucho's tactics. Bravo was fantastic, he kept us in the game at various crucial moments. One of those balls could have gone in, and it would likely be zero points instead of three. You get the feeling that, in a game like this, if/once Valencia scored, we would change shape, likely make another mistake, and they would score again, killing off the game.

I think the game yesterday brought home the reality to every cule - we are officially seeing a new Barca emerge, and it's not going to be pretty. But we will still be the same top side we have always been.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
AjanleKoko:
In my view, a very good defensive performance against Valencia.
The double pivot ensured a more direct approach, and in a way helped us to deal better with the counter-attacking. But we lost fluidity in the middle, and ultimately struggled to create chances.

I saw Messi dropping really deep to link up with his co-attackers, becoming an extra man in midfield. For a large portion of the game, we effectively played a 4-4-1-1 with Messi as the central attacking midfielder, Suarez as the top 9, and Neymar just behind in an old-fashioned inside-right position . Very different and difficult way for Barca to play, but at least we were able to keep possession for large spells.

I like the way everyone gave their all and tried to adapt to Lucho's tactics. Bravo was fantastic, he kept us in the game at various crucial moments. One of those balls could have gone in, and it would likely be zero points instead of three. You get the feeling that, in a game like this, if/once Valencia scored, we would change shape, likely make another mistake, and they would score again, killing off the game.

I think the game yesterday brought home the reality to every cule - we are officially seeing a new Barca emerge, and it's not going to be pretty. But we will still be the same top side we have always been.

But I don't get the double DM idea when there's no creativity in the middle. Mascherano stops counter attacking teams with his style of play as Busquets is slow. For a game like yesterday's, benching Rakitic and rafinha isn't a good idea given that iniesta didn't even make the bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade6: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
messi for world best.....messi for ballon d'or.

Top 3 selected
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
BABA Thiago makes TOP 3!!!.Ω̴̩̩̩̥ah †Φ win remain ☺º°˚ ☺º°˚ ☺º°˚˚˚˚
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lets go grab that Ballon D'or cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
If you notice, one nominee doesn't have his National jersey on.

Wonder why? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iceskidd(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mumu fans. Sheybi una happy say messi dey top 3? Na last him go carry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
See mumu wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call another person mumu.Get †нε hell out ☀f this page αϞ∂ go †Φ U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ penaldo fan page †Φ campaign 4 him there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
kfykdot:
See mumu wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ call another person mumu.Get †нε hell out ☀f this page αϞ∂ go †Φ U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ penaldo fan page †Φ campaign 4 him there
I find it needless exchanging words with kids... Free am! Na small pikin dey worry am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
barackohandso:

But I don't get the double DM idea when there's no creativity in the middle. Mascherano stops counter attacking teams with his style of play as Busquets is slow. For a game like yesterday's, benching Rakitic and rafinha isn't a good idea given that iniesta didn't even make the bench

Mascherano was the one doing the defending. Busquets was trying to play Rakitic's position but he's not exactly a box-to-box guy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:19am On Dec 02, 2014
dmcdad:

He he he he he... No remind me of Valdes abeg. That guy chop yabbing for my hand ehn... But seriously, if Valdes no give person hypertension, how I wan take get am again? cheesy

Dem just unban me oh!!! shocked angry

I don tire sef... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:29am On Dec 02, 2014
King Messi Winning... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:32am On Dec 02, 2014
Messi, Neymar and Luis Suárez on FIFA FIFPro 2014 striker shortlist

The other Barça players nominated are Xavi, Iniesta, Bravo, Piqué, Jordi Alba, Alves and Mascherano

Neymar, Messi and Luis Suárez, nominated as best strikers / FIFA

FC Barcelona players Leo Messi, Neymar and Luis Suárez have all been named as candidates to be included in the FIFA FIFPro 2014 World XI.
The three strikers have been selected amongst a shortlist of 15 attacking talents that includes other well known names from around the globe.

The other players selected to compete for the three attacking places in the World XI are: Sergio Agüero (Argentina, Manchester City FC), Gareth Bale (Wales, Real Madrid CF), Karim Benzema (France, Real Madrid CF), Diego Costa (Spain, Chelsea FC), Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal, Real Madrid CF), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden, Paris Saint-Germain FC), Robert Lewandowski (Poland, Bayern Munich), Thomas Müller (Germany, Bayern Munich), Marco Reus (Germany, Borussia Dortmund), Franck Ribéry (France, Bayern Munich), Arjen Robben (Holland, Bayern Munich) and Wayne Rooney (England, Manchester United FC).

More than 60,000 professional players from around the world will take in a vote to select the FIFA FIFPro 2014 World XI. The final eleven will be during the awards ceremony for the FIFA Ballon d’Or which will take place in Zurich, Switzerland on the 12th of January.

Messi, Neymar Jr and Luis Suárez have chosen amongst the strikers’ 15 man shortlist. Also nominated are Xavi and Andrés Iniesta in midfield; Claudio Bravo amongst the goalkeepers and Gerard Piqué, Dani Alves, Jordi Alba and Javier Mascherano amongst the shortlist of 20 for the four places in defence.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/messi-neymar-and-luis-suarez-on-fifa-fifpro-2014-striker-shortlist-fcbarcelona

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:36am On Dec 02, 2014
How come Linesman ruled this as offside? shocked angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:54am On Dec 02, 2014
Classic pass from the King himself... cheesy

See as 3 men come mark only baba ... shocked e easy? grin Honestly, if we look am, other players were also distracted cos of the Genius shocked that they left Busquets, Neymar & Pedro unmarked... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:56am On Dec 02, 2014
See celebration galore... grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2014
North Korea Official Makes Plea For Messi Visit

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-official-makes-plea-messi-visit-030753223.html

Anything for messi... cheesy

Who does not love Messi? cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2014
coded01:

Dem just unban me oh!!! shocked angry

I don tire sef... lipsrsealed
Haba! Again again? Little wonder I didn't see any post of yours yesterday. Na wa oooooo. You collect anybody girlfriend wey make them dey enter you like this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2014
coded01:
North Korea Official Makes Plea For Messi Visit

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-official-makes-plea-messi-visit-030753223.html

Anything for messi... cheesy

Who does not love Messi? cool
Ronaldo fanboys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:36am On Dec 02, 2014
coded01:
How come Linesman ruled this as offside? shocked angry

Shocking! Not even close...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2014
dmcdad:

Ronaldo fanboys.
We both know wen it cmz to fame Cr7 is a god while messi is like a servant grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade6: 10:01am On Dec 02, 2014
liveLongNprospa:

We both know wen it cmz to fame Cr7 is a god while messi is like a servant grin
and who is the god of football?

Messi!

Hahahahaha.

Madrididiots keeps comparing gaynaldo to Messi where as, messi is compared to pele and maradona.

God!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Top goal scorer in la liga-CR7
Top Assist in la liga-CR7
Top position in La liga-Real madrid
Best club in europe-Real madrid
Best club in the world-Real madrid

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Krasid:

You dey look for trouble. I no dey there ooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
Krasid:

Highest penalty in laliga - Real Madrid
Highest penalty taker in laliga - CR7
highest diver in PK area in laliga - CR7
Highest free kick taker with 0 goal CR7

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2014
usbcable:

That's not all.
Top 3 in ballon d'or
Ronaldo
Neuer
Messi
Top 3 for coach of the year
Ancelotti
Leow
Simeone
Top 3 for Puskas award
J.Rodriguez
Roche
Van persie.

Real madrid:Dominating football since 1902.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade6: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Krasid:
That's not all.
Top 3 in ballon d'or
Lionel Messi
Neuer
gaynaldo
Top 3 for coach of the year
j. Loew
Leow
Simeone
Top 3 for Puskas award
J.Neymar
Roche
Van persie.

Barcelona:Dominating football since 1902.

fixed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
usbcable:

cheesy Better warn your boys ooooooo. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.