Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609248 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

Sorry bro but this really gave me a thrill. gringringringrin
Wonderful comic relief gringringringrin

Make i just sit don dey look... shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:

Now I see Dmcdad haven't changed about your belief in Bartra's readiness for big games... shocked lipsrsealed

But oga, how will bartra face Zlatan & co? shocked angry grin
The same way or even better than Shakira has been doing. Seriously, we need to start testing him at least for the big games. Even though we need to claim forst spot, and as such, the match would be very important for us. Yet, we have already qualified, and it's a good time to test him in such calibre of games. If not now, when then? Afterall he played against Madrid in the Copa last year, albeit just 50% fit. And before we crucifiy him for the Bale incident, let's also remember the same thing (or even worse) happened to Ramos in the world cup. Although, I still believe that sich wouldn't happen with a veteran like Masche. At all at all na red card go end am.

The point is, even Shakira is also guilty of whatever accusations we would wanna level against Bartra. Him (Bartra) dey try, but he might not be there yet. But to get there means trusting him with responsibilities, which is a risk on itself. But is it not worth taking? Afterall, all veretans were once like him. He has proved himself in the mediocre games but yet to be tested in the big games. How does he get the feel of big games by being on the bench?

I am not by any means saying he should be fielded against Les Parisien. Just saying it's hightime we started thinking of testing his impetus in the big games.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:

Glad you are back... wink

Hope all is well including school issues! cool

Bartra rested for PSG game!!! gringrin

yea! all is well! thanks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:
[/b]

I think I can say Lucho is officially *********... angry

How on earth will you convert a Bartra that was ran over by Bale off d right back? angry

Neglecting a natural right back in Montoya is unbelievable... shocked lipsrsealed

that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the news, but he was injured and bale is one of the fastest player in the world!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
dmcdad:

The same way or even better than Shakira has been doing. Seriously, we need to start testing him at least for the big games. Even though we need to claim forst spot, and as such, the match would be very important for us. Yet, we have already qualified, and it's a good time to test him in such calibre of games. If not now, when then? Afterall he played against Madrid in the Copa last year, albeit just 50% fit. And before we crucifiy him for the Bale incident, let's also remember the same thing (or even worse) happened to Ramos in the world cup. Although, I still believe that sich wouldn't happen with a veteran like Masche. At all at all na red card go end am.

The point is, even Shakira is also guilty of whatever accusations we would wanna level against Bartra. Him (Bartra) dey try, but he might not be there yet. But to get there means trusting him with responsibilities, which is a risk on itself. But is it not worth taking? Afterall, all veretans were once like him. He has proved himself in the mediocre games but yet to be tested in the big games. How does he get the feel of big games by being on the bench?

I am not by any means saying he should be fielded against Les Parisien. Just saying it's hightime we started thinking of testing his impetus in the big games.

Haba! shocked

When did FC Barcelona become a place for testing ground? shocked grin

That Spanish Cup final is not enough testing na? shocked Haba! We lost a cup to this same testing... angry

Over to you Mr. barackohandso... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Official Squad (vs Espanyol)

18 players have been called up for today's game.
Masip, Douglas, Montoya, Bartra, and Sergi Roberto not included.

Squad:
Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitić, Xavi, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir, Messi, Suárez, Neymar.
More reason why montoya will leave
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:
[/b]

Haba! shocked

That Spanish Cup final is not enough testing na? shocked Haba! We lost a cup to this same testing... angry

Why did you feed him when when you knew he was not even half fit? I ain't justifying him or whatever. Just don't put the blame of him. If you know that he shouldn't be trusted when fully fit, why field him when 40% fit? That's just the question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:

More reason why montoya will leave
More reason? Montoya don comot already sef... Na January hold am.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Official Line Up
Bravo
Alves Piqué Mascherano Alba
Rakitić Busquets Xavi
Messi Suárez Neymar

Bench: Ter Stegen, Mathieu, Adriano, Iniesta, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir.

Captain: Xavi Hernández
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:
[/b]

Haba! shocked

Where did Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pedro, Busi and the other lots use as their testing ground? Ohh my bad, they used Espanyol and then returned when they were fully tested.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
BTW I've been watching West HAM vs Swansea, our dear Alex song has been impressive!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:
[/b]

Haba! shocked

Make una bone these arguments

All I want us for us to return to the top and start winning trophies (the big ones especially) again and I'm sure we all know the right players for the job
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:

that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the news, but he was injured and bale is one of the fastest player in the world!

Another excuse! angry

I remembered when I posted this, no one said a word except obviously Mr. barackohandso... lipsrsealed

What about this? shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
dmcdad:

Where did Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pedro, Busi and the other lots use as their testing ground? Ohh my bad, they used Espanyol and then returned when they were fully tested.

How long did they get testing opportunities before they became regulars? angry

Testing them in big games like a final? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:
BTW I've been watching West HAM vs Swansea, our dear Alex song has been impressive!

Yeah, and fabregas and Sanchez have also been impressive for their clubs

Make he sha dey where he dey dey impress for there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2014
dmcdad:

Why did you feed him when when you knew he was not even half fit? I ain't justifying him or whatever. Just don't put the blame of him. If you know that he shouldn't be trusted when fully fit, why field him when 40% fit? That's just the question.

Agreed he was not fit, what about this? shocked grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:

Another excuse! angry

I remembered when I posted this, no one said a word except obviously Mr. barackohandso... lipsrsealed

What about this? shocked

Sorry I'm using opera mini, so I can see gif images grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
dmcdad:

More reason? Montoya don comot already sef... Na January hold am.cheesy

This isn't funny... angry

As for Bartra, converting him to a DM is probably better than Center back/Right back... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
coded01:

Another excuse! angry

What about this? shocked

Oh that almeria game! Mascherano saved his ass that day

It's lucho I blame for his crappy formation that day though, remember we started playing well and won only after he changed it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:

Sorry I'm using opera mini, so I can see gif images grin

Sorry!!! grin

I wish u could see this... shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
enough with the Batra hatting! Match go soon start!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

Oh that almeria game! Mascherano saved his ass that day

It's lucho I blame for his crappy formation that day though, remember we started playing well and won only after he changed it

Fine but who do you blame for that crappy run by Bartra? lipsrsealed

Did you see how is shifted to the opponent's right side when obviously you won't get a chance @ all to stop him! shocked I thought my oga was claiming he wasn't fit which i agree with while another boss said Bale is arguably the fastest player around... tongue But what can we say about Thievy Bifouma, i guess he is joint-fastest player in the world... lipsrsealed grin

WhoScored.com - Fernando Soriano delivered an outstanding through ball to Thievy Bifouma, who simply used his pace to run by Marc Bartra and then easily slotted his shot past Claudio Bravo to give Almeria the lead

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=669609&post=28673181
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

Yeah, and fabregas and Sanchez have also been impressive for their clubs

Make he sha dey where he dey dey impress for there

Oga no wan hear oh... grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
how is that not a PK? xavi was clearly obstructed there!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:
enough with the Batra hatting! Match go soon start!

Don't get it wrong boss, just saying the obvious... lipsrsealed

I don't know why Xavi wasn't giving a penalty but if it were Madrid, we know the rest... tongue angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
And it happened... shocked embarassed

Shakira again doing his usual lukman... angry

No lele, we are still winning this... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
busquets keeps making this same mistake every time, now we are down!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
homesteady:
busquets keeps making this same mistake every time, now we are down!

Yes but we are winning this... wink

And as for busquets, he is a disgrace to himself... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dmcdad and philfearon...shey i tell una.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
bykebyke:
Dmcdad and philfearon...shey i tell una.

No mind my ogas, dem expect sweet ride but we are still winning this... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
Allahhhhhh! that was close for Messi

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.