Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4803567 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (6311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 8:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:
One thing I observed with cr7 sympathisers is that they are all man utd supporters.. I wonder why they can't let things go

Ronaldinho left and my likeness for him ended likewise oda star players
I wonder y man utd fans can concentrate on rooney,dimaria et al.. than focus on Ronaldo who ain't coming back
They can't because they are plastic-fan.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:
One thing I observed with cr7 sympathisers is that they are all man utd supporters.. I wonder why they can't let things go

I wonder y man utd fans can concentrate on rooney,dimaria et al.. than focus on Ronaldo who ain't coming back

My bros, you self see am? Tevez and Pogba are doing well, but no man utd fan is talking about them. No true real Madrid fan in NL. That's why their thread has the lowest followers. The truth is Penaldo is greater than all man utd players put together, hence they worship him. But no matter his status, he will always be behind King Messi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Keky:
3 goals in 4 games is not a bad thing,3 braces in 4 games is stunning. But 3 hat-tricks in 4 games is borderline ridiculous please. Ahn ahn.
So this egbon dey talk sense sometimes grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Debroslink:

My bros, you self see am? Tevez and Pogba are doing well, but no man utd fan is talking about them. No true real Madrid fan in Nigeria. That's why their thread has the lowest followers. The truth is Penaldo is greater than all man utd players put together, hence they worship him. But no matter his status, he will always be behind King Messi.

Your head is there jare... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2014
Keky:
3 goals in 4 games is not a bad thing,3 braces in 4 games is stunning. But 3 hat-tricks in 4 games is borderline ridiculous please. Ahn ahn.

You are 2 much... wink

We are short of words to describe Messi... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
Tval:
So this egbon dey talk sense sometimes grin grin

You are looking 4 trouble... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:

I won't be surprised if some so-called madrid fans go as far as using another username on Man Utd's thread... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:

exactly

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2014
philfearon:

Na so Na...Wetin again person go talk about Bartra Wey dey guy no go ever criticize ....

But seriously now, you can't obviously be satisfied with the current playing level of Bartra, no barca fan I know is (in real life that is)

His errors cost us too much. From the Munich disgrace where he was outmuscled to the copa clasico final where he was outpaced, we shouldn't be putting 100% faith in him, especially in big games. His errors aren't a one-time thing unlike the majority of defenders you mentioned

Did you watch Thievy's goal against us versus almeria?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
dmcdad:

Guess you have forgotten that one is a product of hardwork, while the other is a product of pure talent.
You said it all. Absolutely correct!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Keky:
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
onuwaje:

One word for them; "illusion".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
philfearon:
@bykebyke. .....
I sight yougrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
Abeg, which road leads to madrid thread, I never reach there before, I hear say the place dry well well, but I need to see with my eyes. Meanwhile, Madam, abeg give krasid and usbcable two very cold empty bottles of origin each, na them dey cry under table for corner so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
usbcable:
Inferiority Complex.
What a pity for you all.

RM will always be ahead no matter.
Sadly most of you cant live with that fact.

Carry on loosers. Enjoy.

See am...abeg wetin we do you weh pain you reach bone...tell us abeggrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

But seriously now, you can't obviously be satisfied with the current playing level of Bartra, no barca fan I know is (in real life that is)

His errors cost us too much. From the Munich disgrace where he was outmuscled to the copa clasico final where he was outpaced, we shouldn't be putting 100% faith in him, especially in big games. His errors aren't a one-time thing unlike the majority of defenders you mentioned

My problem with this argument is that; why is Bartra the scapegoat? Why is it that no one is pointing such finger at Pique? You just highlighted Bartra's failures (at least let's put it that way), would you be benevolent enough to do same with Pique? You will discover that you won't be able to harness them because he has done it countlessly.

And my point has always been, if Bartra is scolded this much, then Pique should be shot! Bartra was outpaced by Bale right? And overpowered by Bayern. And also outpaced by Thievy. Pique is always outpaced (even more than Bartra(abi you wan argue am?)). Pique is always overpowered (Samaras? Robinho? Ronaldo all the time? just to name a few). Pique is the easiest defender to dribble (at least IMHO). Pique lacks good positional play (did you see how he was beaten during the second half? When he positioned himself high up and allowed a player to get out of his sight, which resulted in a counter-attacking move). Pique loses concentration like there is no tomorrow (no keed to count sef else my phone fit blow (lol)). Pique does far more errors than Bartra can ever think of doing.

Need I remind you that in our last match against Huesca, Bartra committed a foul, and it was his first foul after playing for more than 700minutes. He marks clean and is always alerted. I ain't saying he is saintly in this regards, as he has his own flaws no doubt. But let's cut him some slack.

Abeg, you can blame Bartra all you want. But before you do, always deal with Shakira first. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
philfearon:

Na so Na...Wetin again person go talk about Bartra Wey dey guy no go ever criticize ....
I don rest my case until some tells me a great defender that has never been beaten silly by a player before. Even Canavaro was ridiculed after winning the Balon d'or. Batra may not rank among the greats but he is not as bad as some cules paint him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
We dey cast Bartra anyhow. When Puyol dey him age, na heavy daigbaizo him be. Na dead him be. Him no go forget Ronaldo Nazario de Lima for him life, cause wetin that guy use him eye see, mouth no fit talk am (lol). Abi make I talk wetin Dinho baba use Ramos eye see? Both at Barca and Milan respectively. Abi make I talk werin de Lima use greats like Frank de Boer, Maldini, Nesta? Them no be learners then ooooo. By then sef, them don be veterans.

So, let's take it easy with Bartra jare. Pique was opportuned to play alongside Puyi when he had become a veteran. Bartra never had such luxury, so it kinda seems he is learning it the hard way. Abi wetin Pique don play since Puyi no dey?

Bartra would only improve. He needs to learn when to take some drastic decisions, as needed by the team at any point in time. He needs to try to minimise the little errors every now and then. He is good positionally, but also needs to be better since he lacks pace. All in all, the guy dey try. And he would only get better.

Make we stop to dey crucify am. At least (I will always say this) him better pass Pique. So if we go crucifiy Bartra, we go need don bury Pique already (come dey wait make him rise again). cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
ronaldo fanboys make a lot of noise but we use messi to shut them up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
sebod:

I don rest my case until some tells me a great defender that has never been beaten silly by a player before. Even Canavaro was ridiculed after winning the Balon d'or. Batra may not rank among the greats but he is not as bad as some cules paint him.
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

Bro, the whole team was out muscled in Munich. Stop making the lad a scapegoat! You might not like him, but he's not as worse as you want us to believe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
dmcdad:

My problem with this argument is that; why is Bartra the scapegoat? Why is it that no one is pointing such finger at Pique? You just highlighted Bartra's failures (at least let's put it that way), would you be benevolent enough to do same with Pique? You will discover that you won't be able to harness them because he has done it countlessly.

And my point has always been, if Bartra is scolded this much, then Pique should be shot! Bartra was outpaced by Bale right? And overpowered by Bayern. And also outpaced by Thievy. Pique is always outpaced (even more than Bartra(abi you wan argue am?)). Pique is always overpowered (Samaras? Robinho? Ronaldo all the time? just to name a few). Pique is the easiest defender to dribble (at least IMHO). Pique lacks good positional play (did you see how he was beaten during the second half? When he positioned himself high up and allowed a player to get out of his sight, which resulted in a counter-attacking move). Pique loses concentration like there is no tomorrow (no keed to count sef else my phone fit blow (lol)). Pique does far more errors than Bartra can ever think of doing.

Need I remind you that in our last match against Huesca, Bartra committed a foul, and it was his first foul after playing for more than 700minutes. He marks clean and is always alerted. I ain't saying he is saintly in this regards, as he has his own flaws no doubt. But let's cut him some slack.

Abeg, you can blame Bartra all you want. But before you do, always deal with Shakira first. cheesy

Lol. The argument actually started with philfearon mentioning Bartra not pique, but then again about your points, you and I know that there are some players who can get away with bad play; Messi isn't always 100% everytime, iniesta has been playing badly this season, Xavi isn't the same player anymore, alves is finished, Pedro is ……, boateng made an error that made aguero score the winner against bayern, terry slipped against man utd in the UCL final in 2008, Ramos makes silly fouls and get red cards, plus he slipped against robben at the WC, I can go on and on cos the list is long but my point is fans forget these players' error much easier than others. Why? Cos they've paid their dues, they're legends, not that they have license to misbehave but they can be forgiven easily and the thing is PIQUE is one of these players. I don't criticize pique but I don't praise him either. Putting Bartra in the same sentence as these players is absolute trash
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

I no even wan bring dat one b4 dem start to .................. shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

Lol. The argument actually started with philfearon mentioning Bartra not pique, but then again about your points, you and I know that there are some players who can get away with bad play; Messi isn't always 100% everytime, iniesta has been playing badly this season, Xavi isn't the same player anymore, alves is finished, Pedro is ……, boateng made an error that made aguero score the winner against bayern, terry slipped against man utd in the UCL final in 2008, Ramos makes silly fouls and get red cards, plus he slipped against robben at the WC, I can go on and on cos the list is long but my point is fans forget these players' error much easier than others. Why? Cos they've paid their dues, they're legends, not that they have license to misbehave but they can be forgiven easily and the thing is PIQUE is one of these players. I don't criticize pique but I don't praise him either. Putting Bartra in the same sentence as these players is absolute trash

Lmao... grin

Its funny how fans here can't see how much he has caused us so much in his quest to prove himself... tongue

Guy, make we rest dis case jare... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
sebod:

Na the emboldened word be the point. End of story
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
sebod:

Bro, the whole team was out muscled in Munich. Stop making the lad a scapegoat! You might not like him, but he's not as worse as you want us to believe.

Yeah but it coincided with when he started. Well I'm not saying he's the worst, my point is we can do better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

Ohh I see... From your post, one can deduce that these so-called legends started out to be legends and didn't have humble beginnings like Bartra. Do you mind counting their errors before they became legends? Puyol? Pique? Cannavaro? Thuram? Lizarazu? Desaily? Ramos? (you know how them take useless am?) Maldini? Nesta? De Boer? Stam? Ferdinand? Haba! the list is endless. Tell me if the aforementioned started as veterans. Infact, I can say authoritatively that Bartra at this stage of his is far better than many of the aforementioned names when they were at his age/level.

So, don't look at it from when they became world class, but from their beginning. And tell me how many had better beginning than Bartra. Abeg, leave story for tortoise jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

Yeah but it coincided with when he started. Well I'm not saying he's the worst, my point is we can do better
We can do better with Pique too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
barackohandso:

Na the emboldened word be the point. End of story
Na Pique rank among the greats? Abi you know wetin greats in this context mean? Besides, this guy is just starting up. Cut him some slack abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
Stats coming up shortly...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
dmcdad:

Ohh I see... From your post, one can deduce that these so-called legends started out to be legends and didn't have humble beginnings like Bartra. Do you mind counting their errors before they became legends? Puyol? Pique? Cannavaro? Thuram? Lizarazu? Desaily? Ramos? (you know how them take useless am?) Maldini? Nesta? De Boer? Stam? Ferdinand? Haba! the list is endless. Tell me if the aforementioned started as veterans. Infact, I can say authoritatively that Bartra at this stage of his is far better than many of the aforementioned names when they were at his age/level.

So, don't look at it from when they became world class, but from their beginning. And tell me how many had better beginning than Bartra. Abeg, leave story for tortoise jare.

No tory na. Na everytime Bartra dey young for una eyes.

Times have changed, the quality of football changes with time. This is an era where a 21 year old Messi can win the ballon d'or and where a 22 year old pique can win the world cup. Great players are made at young ages, not until they're 26 like you're expecting Bartra to be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
la liga since ronaldo joined real

messi 181 games 202 goals (25 penalties-missed 3) 73 assists

ronaldo 177 games 200 goals (43 penalties-missed 3) 54 assists

(1 goal is from penalty spot in every 5 goals of ronaldo)

this is statistics... and gameplay, teamplay for messi.... you cant compare footbal savant with track athlete and poacher that dives

wost year of messi is still better than best year of ronaldo.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) ... (6311) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OhBritannia(m), WhoDeyHause, Leyqute(m), abduleez1(m), MonsieurCoder, obonujoker(m), pu7pl3(m), oliverano and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.