Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592702 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by samiabigail: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
BARCELONA will always teach madrid the lesson of their life, they always roast them alive anytime they are hungry of wining, and this shows that XAVI really know how to flog MADRID (3 wins convectively) ...

Now let chelsea go ahead and beat them again, 12 clear point ahead of them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:
No be say when Alejandro balde win the next golden boy award una go Dey shout Ojoro because una no Dey watch am

Make una just Dey play o

You dey mind those weyrey.
You dey see why I say make Balde dey push ball forward say those high crosses no dey work.
I know say the guy fit cook.
Prolly Xavi told him to limit his run ins.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by samiabigail: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Araujo: "i scored for madrid just to make the match a little bit competitive, because we're tired of clean sheets in Laliga grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2023
Awesome01:
Now that Madrid lost the game we will start hearing that Madrid did not consider la liga important.

Those ones na clowns. When we sef dey win am back to back wey e tire us sef wey we dey say we need new winners sef, preferably Atletico Madrid nko. The league no tire us to win? Those guys too mumu.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2023
Indasboki:

Just 12
Alright thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
abduleez1:

The matches still plenty o. We still get like 12 more matches left.

Omor but i believe we do it.
The motivation is high and i am glad that Pedri and dembele are back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2023
samiabigail:
BARCELONA will always teach madrid the lesson of their life, they always roast them alive anytime they are hungry of wining, and this shows that XAVI really know how to flog MADRID (3 wins convectively) ...

Now let chelsea go ahead and beat them again, 12 clear point ahead of them

Barca was just unlucky in Europe. We've been schooling Madrid (Regarded as best in Champios league) back to back. Xavi has really tried with the team with limited resources at his disposal, though it still needs some adjustments. There's a big difference compared to Koeman's time.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2023
abduleez1:

Those ones na clowns. When we sef dey win am back to back wey e tire us sef wey we dey say we need new winners sef, preferably Atletico Madrid nko. The league no tire us to win? Those guys too mumu.

It’s Manchester United fans and some Chelsea fans

Madrid dick riders

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by samiabigail: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Chelsea really need our help to give Madrid wotowoto
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by samiabigail: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2023
Awesome01:

Barca was just unlucky in Europe. We've been schooling Madrid (Regarded as best in Champios league) back to back. Xavi has really tried with the team with limited resources at his disposal, though it still needs some adjustments. There's a big difference compared to Koeman's time.
hopefully next season champions league will be different if we keep on with this show and style of play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
This win is so much needed
Been a long time i saw a win at the camp nou

And this happens to be the 100th Clasico win

Kudos to the team!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2023
One of the best La Liga match I've seen this season. It trumps our 4-0 nil to me sef mainly cos of competitive and stakes attached. We also did it losing two of our Best Players. 👈 This is the sweetener for me.
Raphinha was superb. This match probably allays some doubts I have about him.

Xavi also must be given kudos for this match. Tactical brilliance. Kudos to him even tho him godson Busquets wan sabotage our efforts. 🌚

I like how we're playing in pains without our best players and still grinding out wins. I like how others are scoring now and it's not concentrated only to the forwards. Our midfielders have been pivotal in these past few matches and wins. This gives me some rest if Lewandoski wants to continue being profligate.

With this sort of mentality infused in the team, UCL next season looks promising. Quarter finals stage is a reasonable target. Playin through unsurmountable odds with injuries and suspensions might go a long way shaping us to be pressure resistant next season. Somehow we're also building a few dependable depth in players if we get at least 3 of our top transfer targets this summer. We have just one dependable substitute this season. Next season it might grow to 4 top quality players across the forwards, midfielders and defence.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Flashh: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
Real Madrid has been Barça/Xavi's bítch for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2023
onuwaje:
This win is so much needed
Been a long time i saw a win at the camp nou

And this happens to be the 100th Clasico win

Kudos to the team!!

I swear, since 2018 we haven't beaten Madrid at the classico. It was becoming tiresome since how many years.

We go destroy am for that Bernabeu oo, but Camp Nou na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
Since xavi was appointed coach of Barcelona.
Real Madrid is the club he beaten the most ✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:32pm On Mar 19, 2023
I am glad he was happy watching us tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2023
Lol, pu7pl3 how far..... E don tey since me and you interact... 😁😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Awesome01:

It is the winning mentality for me. We have improved more than most people thought. They now try to bring our performance in the UCL as a let down but if we win the league, it would have been a very successful campaign.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2023
Awesome01:

I have said it again. Xavi deserves all the praise he can get. I am positive that he sure would achieve more in Europe come next season. One step at a time... We are coming
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
abduleez1:

I dey my thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
abduleez1:

E day yab Ancelotti at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Indasboki: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2023
abduleez1:
One of the best La Liga match I've seen this season. It trumps our 4-0 nil to me sef mainly cos of competitive and stakes attached. We also did it losing two of our Best Players. 👈 This is the sweetener for me.
Raphinha was superb. This match probably allays some doubts I have about him.

Xavi also must be given kudos for this match. Tactical brilliance. Kudos to him even tho him godson Busquets wan sabotage our efforts. 🌚

I like how we're playing in pains without our best players and still grinding out wins. I like how others are scoring now and it's not concentrated only to the forwards. Our midfielders have been pivotal in these past few matches and wins. This gives me some rest if Lewandoski wants to continue being profligate.

With this sort of mentality infused in the team, UCL next season looks promising. Quarter finals stage is a reasonable target. Playin through unsurmountable odds with injuries and suspensions might go a long way shaping us to be pressure resistant next season. Somehow we're also building a few dependable depth in players if we get at least 3 of our top transfer targets this summer. We have just one dependable substitute this season. Next season it might grow to 4 top quality players across the forwards, midfielders and defence.

I am certain we'd have a good outing next season in the UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
Indasboki:

I am certain we'd have a good outing next season in the UCL.
At least we'll be luckier by missing out the biggest teams. Inter and Bayern are still in the quarter finals, showing that our group was very strong. We need to avoid these teams and have some favourable draw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Alejandro balde have provided more league assist than any teenager in Europe too 5 league this season

He has 5 assist at the league as a Left Back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
Raphina was really fantastic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
A very nice game. Thank u Kessie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Florentino Perez did not watch El Clasico, and attended Real Madrid's Basketball match, which they also lost.

Lmaooooo grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:37am On Mar 20, 2023
Indasboki:

E day yab Ancelotti at the moment.

😂😂

I don't really see how bad they played. We were just the better team and wanted it more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:00am On Mar 20, 2023
Omo if them throway barça go tercera division, I go still follow them
If Bayern come again knack us another 8-2 I go still follow them
Make everybody continue to dey gangbáng us for UCL nights (Hopefully not) I go dey hala Mes que une clube
If vardrid continue to dey dominate laliga and UCL like water, I go still dey with my barça
I jubilllate sotey I misplace my phone, I don lose my voice, THANK YOU Super Sub Kessie despite my harsh criticisms of you these past few days, Raphinha , Roberto, Balde, Lewa even if he didn't score,Sergi Roberto, Busi Agba Controller, FDJ our fúckin engine, MATS Gaviiiiii, B.A.C.K especially Araujo and Chris and most importantly Xavi for removing our past recent shames in these meetings, Thank you, Fúckin thank you, Mehn this was the best El-Clasico I've witnessed post-messi, We finally won our last clasico meeting at the camp nou before repairs and reconstruction, The emotions, The intensity, The goals especially the late sucker puncher, Ah, I too love this club, Visca El Barça O jaare 🔴🔵

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:13am On Mar 20, 2023
Just one more meeting (Copa Del Rey), One more to seal a possible domestic treble, We have to equal the El-Clasico win meetings 101 apiece between us and vardrid, No lose or draw, Just another win
Pedri and dembele will be back by April 4

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:39am On Mar 20, 2023
Madrid is our bitch again.

You watch El Classico nowadays and you see no serious threat from Madrid.

12 point lead is unassailable.

At this point, congratulations everyone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2023
Real Madrid are currently closer to 3rd placed Atlético Madrid, 4th placed Real Sociedad and 5th placed Real Betis than they are to the leaders Barcelona.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) (5844) (5845) (5846) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.