Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607248 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
mostob:
Remove the Agberoism, Gabi na baller... I just like that guy. Man is rugged and daring at the same time. He is doing what Gundogan and Romeo should be doing. That Romeo is too casual for my liking.

You dey watch ball. Gavi is a man of steel despite his lepa statue.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
It's like ferran Torres has gone back to default settings. Lol

Though most of our goals were caused by our goal keeper because i don't understand why you will rush outside when you know your defender is trying to tackle the ball from the striker.
The way he rushed out gave the striker the easy choice of just to kick it in.
Anyways it is what it is, we tried and we played a good game and perhaps they should have given the ball to lamine yamal the more, the other side of the pitch was totally useless and i don't know why they kept wasting time there.

anyways we move, it is what it is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
mostob:
Remove the Agberoism, Gabi na baller... I just like that guy. Man is rugged and daring at the same time. He is doing what Gundogan and Romeo should be doing. That Romeo is too casual for my liking.

Gavi is fvcking class

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
OhBritannia:

Though most of our goals were caused by our goal keeper because i don't understand why you will rush outside when you know your defender is trying to tackle the ball from the striker.
Anyways it is what it is, we tried and we played a good game and perhaps they should have given the ball to lamine yamal the more, the other side of the pitch was totally useless and i don't know why they kept wasting time there.

ferran Torres' short spanned upturn of form was a fluke.
If you no good, you no good..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Gavi is fvcking class
He's a techno-physical player. You know what I'm saying...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
OhBritannia:

You analyse this match well.

Ferran head might have defaulted, Raphinha sef wey go troway one on one.

Na Gavi and Yamal and maybe Fermin Lopez give me joy for this match. Gundogan, I still dey ask questions??

Na Ter Stergen kill this match. Your defender dey with player and dey disturb am, you dey run come outside dey give am more options. Who does that?

I was very angry and livid with that yeye left side they were playing with.... too much overload with the ball without doing much with it. They should have given Lamal and Cancelo wing more of the ball.

Anyways, anything sha better than lose.
This kind mentality of coming back from losing a goal or two down without panic is what I want to see in UCL football ooo... No be only backwater teams dem go dey replicate comebacks.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tonight's performance was better than last weekend against celta sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Culer:
ferran Torres' short spanned upturn of form was a fluke.
If you no good, you no good..

Untop just two matches??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
abduleez1:

Untop just two matches??
He's not good enough. You don't need a whole season to know how talented a player is. The preseason/kickstart season form was a fluke!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
No be agenda but Gundo looked lazy again today. Stergen too.

angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
oliverano:
No be agenda but Gundo looked lazy again today. Stergen too.

angry angry angry angry
that Gundogan ehn, I just dey use one eye dey look am. I no go talk anything yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Culer:
He's not good enough. You don't need a whole season to know how talented a player is. The preseason/kickstart season form was a fluke!!

No pace, no elite finishing, no dribbling skills but a winger, hmmm...

When your biggest strength as a forward is just movement, then without elite finishing to combine with that, you're just mid.

I hope he comes good though but for now he's on a very serious fraud watch 😂😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
oliverano:

No pace, no elite finishing, no dribbling skills but a winger, hmmm...

When your biggest strength as a forward is just movement, then without elite finishing to combine with that, you're just mid.

I hope he comes good though but for now he's on a very serious fraud watch 😂😂😂😂
I dey tell you brother. I don't know what exactly he's very good at except positioning. Even when a player misses chances, you could tell if he's actually a good player. Look at Darwin Nunez for example, Last season he kept on missing chances upon chances. But we all could see that he had it in him to be a special player, even though we were laughing at Liverpool for pelting out 100m for him.
Ferran is a toy in a candy shop. Not Barca level.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Culer:
I dey tell you brother. I don't know what exactly he's very good at except positioning. Even when a player misses chances, you could tell if he's actually a good player. Look at Darwin Nunez, Last season he kept on missing chances upon chances. But we all knew he had it in him to be a special player.
Ferran is a toy in a candy shop. Not Barca level.

grin grin grin grin

Our very own Kai Havert chai. Seems every top club has that one average player.

United.... Anthony
Arsenal...Harvert
Madrid....Joselu, previously Mariano
Chelsea... Starting 11
Barca..... Ferran wink
Bayern.... Goretzka grin

I want him to succeed and prove me wrong ooo but he's on a fraud watch for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Ferran is a super sub, dem divock Origi type of player, he doesn’t have the quality to be a starter for a top team, Guardiola realized this early, and then proceeded to scam us.
Sadly we have to rotate once in a while, so he is still going to start more games, I hope he improves.
That being said, against such a low block team, I think we played pretty well and created enough chances, we just couldn’t convert.
Next is Sevilla, and then Xavi’s first real test, Porto.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Who else noticed Raphinha hardly pass to Yamal🥲
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2023
cliqtips:
I noticed this even against celta vigo last weekend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:43am On Sep 27, 2023
cliqtips:

I noticed, but I thought I was the only one who did so I decided not to talk.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Gavi yamal raphinha where all good yesterday

And shoutout to Fermin Lopez

Our defense and gk gba yesterday and nobody is saying anything because na ferran torres be their own agenda so the focus will be him

Why are you guys not talking about ter stegen araujo and Martinez grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Gavi yamal raphinha where all good yesterday

And shoutout to Fermin Lopez

Our defense and gk gba yesterday and nobody is saying anything because na ferran torres be their own agenda so the focus will be him

Why are you guys not talking about ter stegen araujo and Martinez grin

Na ghost type these ones?? undecided undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2023
abduleez1:

Na ghost type these ones?? undecided undecided

E no be like ferran torres own

And you no Dey among the agenda squad for here grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2023
Gavi just keeps getting better every day by day

No wonder no coach Dey gree bench the guy

What does Fermin Lopez have for us ? E be like the guy go sabi score wella ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

E no be like ferran torres own

And you no Dey among the agenda squad for here grin

Okay ooo.... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lmao. I said it. I told y'all we would concede a ton of goals this season using two attacking fullbacks. I'm not mad yet, but will our attack be able to cover up our vulnerable defence?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Anyone blaming Ter Stegen for our leaky defence should be struck with a plank of wood.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Watch and understand football. There's too much space in the back, which means more concedes are bound to be conceded regardless of whoever is at the goalpost. Last season, we played with three defenders at the back, this season we only have two.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dollywood:
Anyone blaming Ter Stegen for our leaky defence should be struck with a plank of wood.

He made a mistake ,it doesn’t change him from being a top GK ,some days are like that

Allow people blame him and the defense a little ,no team is perfect

Araujo just returned and Martinez ,they haven’t play much together so they are somehow rusty

So na only ferran torres and Xavi good to blame 😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Madrid was topping and Eric Garcia said no grin

Make we just win sevilla on Friday and watch girona take care of Madrid .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
Barcelona have been charged with suspected bribery for payments worth more than €7 million made to companies linked to the former vice president of the refereeing committee, José María Enríquez Negreira, judicial sources have told Spanish news agency EFE.

Former Barça presidents Josep María Bartomeu and Sandro Rosell also stand accused of the same charges, as do Negreira and his son, Javier Enríquez Romero.

Always knew this club was corrupt lots of offside goals that stood during Messi era ,but due to bias I turn face one sign

Nothing to celebrate though until I see heavy punishment
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Barcelona have been charged with suspected bribery for payments worth more than €7 million made to companies linked to the former vice president of the refereeing committee, José María Enríquez Negreira, judicial sources have told Spanish news agency EFE.

Former Barça presidents Josep María Bartomeu and Sandro Rosell also stand accused of the same charges, as do Negreira and his son, Javier Enríquez Romero.

Always knew this club was corrupt lots of offside goals that stood during Messi era ,but due to bias I turn face one sign

How many times dem go charge barca?
Gtfoh grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

You Kuku know how the outcome go be ,so I like your last part where you said nothing to celebrate

But you can be masturbating with it for now sha as Chelsea Dey give you hypertension grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
I like how my coach dey reason and analyse these days..... shows growth and him actually dey see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) (6036) (6037) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.