Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606382 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) (6041) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2023
Culer:
I understand that Man utd fans like you would rather mud their club and players to massage Penaldo's ego. Dumb assses 😂

Like you didn't do same to PSG...😵‍💫😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jokerman:
grin

Time to blast Pep... 😬

We will never blast pep

Messi will win the ballon d or and pep will even be happy for Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:

We will never blast pep
Messi will win the ballon d or and pep will even be happy for Messi
midget fans are something else 😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
obonujoker:
grin
Epl,La Liga and Seria A, God of football will make all the list. I feel for the next generation of football lovers who missed the Era of the God.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
ThierryJay:

Bro, respectfully I say HOW CAN? (at the emboldened). Ronaldinho almost single-handedly brought and sustained renewed global attention to La Liga between 2004 to 2007....Reinforced the Liga's superiority over the loud EPL during this time.... won 2-time World best award...So many people became La liga watchers during his peak.

How do you honestly rate Forlan over this? IMHO, David Villa is even a better choice than Forlan.

We call it La liga best 11, yet it's dominated by just 2 clubs. You mean we can't point at any player from the other 18 clubs? U mentioned David Villa, well you do. However, can't we point any other player that didn't play for either Barca or Madrid in La liga best 11?

Didn't Forlan drag Atletico to make it a top 3 club in Spain, while gromming the likes of young Sergio Aguero? Forlan also contributed in shutting the large mouthed EPL by destroying Liverpool and making Sir Ferguson regret not getting the best of him while at Man Utd.

2-time Europe's Golden Boot winner, 2010 World Cup best player. Must one play for Barca/Madrid before he's recognised? I just don't like it when we mention La liga all stars and we can't pick any player outside Barca and Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Shey these boys Dey fear ni?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Allowing fati leave was a terrible decision,
Now we are grounded cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Lord of movement has marked register.

Cool finish.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Testing the mic...

Vamos FERRAN!!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iqtest:
Now we are grounded cry

What has he be doing than occupying space?

Let him go and get game time and come back stronger.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
Below par performance from the team. Very low intensity from them. Porto subdued and kept forcing our players to mistakes and committing fouls.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
FirstbornWds:

What has he be doing than occupying space?

Let him go and get game time and come back stronger.
We are lacking forwards now, with lewadoski and raphiha both injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2023
My own be say make dem no just buy that felix. After his loan, he should go back to atletico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2023
Culer:
My own be say make dem no just buy that felix. After his loan, he should go back to atletico.

And you are concluding already?

Lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
Oriel Romeu having a very poor game. Lots of misplaced passes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
Anthony Taylor just distributing card to our players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Pessi destroyed PSG
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
These guys keep ignoring yamal. It's so annoying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2023
Gavi na big fool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
shey una dey praise gavi for his hot head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2023
What i have noticed about these players is that xavi and the fans has praised them a lot that the adorations and praises have now gotten into their heads that some of them play with so much pride and they don't even rate yamal at all, it's like they don't want him to take their shine.

Though i am happy with the three point but this team lack a leader or a superior figure that can clip their wings, shouts at them or someone they respect.

Immediately bosquet, pique and alba left the team, pride started to creep in amongst the players and xavi isn't helping matters, he keeps pampering some.

Our squad lack a leader because you can't play like this with Messi or pique or bosquet or alba on the pitch, they will slap your face in the changing room.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
shey una dey praise gavi for his hot head
We praise him for his footballing activities and criticize for unnecessary fouls

I said something like this last week
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Culer:

Igbo talk as usual

You are Kuku a Messi fan and not a Barca fan 😁

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
Iqtest:
Now we are grounded cry

Injury wan finish my team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Igbo talk as usual

Lol. You are not more of a Barca fan than I am. I just don't sugarcoat or celebrate mediocrity like you do.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2023
Culer:
Lol. You are not more of a Barca fan than I am. I just don't sugarcoat or celebrate mediocrity like you do.
Felix was the best attacker today....apart from the goal which was obviously a gift from Porto...Felix was the one threatening to open the defense and score

There was nothing mediocre from his performance today

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Igbo talk as usual

I swr...Felix performance today was decent...just lacking a goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Felix was the best attacker today....apart from the goal which was obviously a gift from Porto...Felix was the one threatening to open the defense and score

There was nothing mediocre from his performance today
our attack was generally poor, so it's normal that Felix's mid performance would look great.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Injury wan finish my team
This same injury pandemic again.
I suspect yamal might be injured too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Kounde is a top 3 defender rn btw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Culer:
our attack was generally poor, so it's normal that Felix's mid performance would look great.
you should be happy at least someone is trying to create something

After Felix was subbed off, the attack practically died
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
BlaqFaze:
I swr...Felix performance today was decent...just lacking a goal

E no see pedri to blame e Kuku enter Joao felix

Na Warey and funny Guy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6035) (6036) (6037) (6038) (6039) (6040) (6041) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.