Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577471 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6143) (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:47pm On Mar 29
oliverano:

Don't you think a loan move will be more beneficial for him?. I may be wrong but I don't think he'll play alot. I even heard we're counting on Chadi Riad for next season.

but to be sincere I still need inigo for one more season ,man is good ,doesn’t have more than 2 bad games since he joined

Faye should be loaned for next season and return

Chadi riad una ,person wey Barca go sell ,he is even doing so well at betis
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:49pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:

but to be sincere I still need inigo for one more season ,man is good ,doesn’t have more than 2 bad games since he joined

Faye should be loaned for next season and return

Chadi riad una ,person wey Barca go sell ,he is even doing so well at betis

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Inigo is too injury prone sha....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29
ThierryJay:

Andre I see your point, but how can he be anything different from Dembele at his best? I feel that at 22, a promising top player should have already gotten their acts together in terms of technique and impact.

At 22 you could already see that players like Robben, Raul, Eto, Henry, XavIniesta, Fabregas, Mbappe, Suarez, Rooney, Owen, Aguero, or if we come below this level Vinicius, Pedri, Musiala, Saka, Foden, were already or going to be world beaters.

All these 6 goals and 12 assists for an attacker wanting to go to Barca isnt really impressive to me which has exactly been my grouse with Barca's capture of Raphina. A top level winger should be posting not less than 25 - 30 G/A a season.

At best, he can come in as a placeholder but I doubt he can mature into a worldbeater. Who knows I may be wrong though.

You not wrong that Nico if you watch him well you will see the only reason they considering him is because he is cheap

All the cheap young players like him we have bought recently which one have actually helped

Raphinha nothing Eric Gracia nothing delay nothing although Ferran is picking form now but

I dought any good will come out from that Nico
He will just increase our big chances created per game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:02pm On Mar 29
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Inigo is too injury prone sha....

Yes he is injury prone and his wages is also high ,reason Barca Dey reason to offload
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:05pm On Mar 29
What was the purpose of this transfer ,I still don’t understand till now

Arthur wasn’t doing bad at Barca and pjanic was a top midfielder at juventus ,but since this transfer it has been downhill for both players

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:
You no want Nico Williams ba ? No wahala

Oya tell me who you want

Maybe you think you have many salah and Vinicius type of wingers out there

I no blame una ,neymar really spoil una

Lmao. Salah is not a winger, please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 3:39pm On Mar 29
oliverano:

I think that If we miss out on Nico and for 50m, we'll have ourselves to blame unless we're counting on Fati.

Felix is not Barca quality and he's on loan, Ferran is so so, Fati struggling at Brighton, Raphinha is unable to take on a cone even though he's doing better statistically. Let's not forget that Raphinha could be sold if need be.

Meanwhile, I'll like you to name wingers that could join Barca and are affordable. Remember that Leao is on ONE(1) league goal in SIX(6) months and will go for like 80 or 100m while Kvara is the definition of a one season wonder. He too will be super expensive.

We need a winger on the left. Pls highlight at most 3 wingers we could afford who are currently doing better than Williams jnr or are actual world beaters!

In today's market, I’m surprised you’re looking strikers who are world beaters when you know your club (Barça) could barely her players wages. In volatile a market where inconsistent attackers are going for £100M minimum and above.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 3:53pm On Mar 29
oliverano:

Wow, if that's the case, good for all parties. That will be great if it's true.

He's a top talent. Elite dribbling skills!

In today’s football, dribbling is superficial. Also, dribbling ≠ talent, you folks are aesthetic fiends. Talent is speed, shooting, hold up play, off the ball movement and playmaking in one piece.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:
Mid table club fan trying to make himself happy

Kolewerk

Barca will keep making you sad

Broke club doing well ,while 1 billion Dey 11th 😁

Doing well, how’? Apart from being financially crippled, you’re 10pts behind your rival and potentially getting kicked off the UCL by Mbappe himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29
oliverano:

Kounde is not injured, it's just a slight knock. He won't play their next game but will return to Barca. He's okay.

Side note, May be it's just me but I just don't like back 3. You need to be very tactically sound to execute it at the highest level.

The formation usually morphed into a back 5 when defending meaning you'll lose midfield control then shapes into a proper 3-2-4-1 when attacking. if you lose possession while attacking with men forward, a pacy attacker will finish you off if given the right pass.

I think you need lots of experience at the highest level to get it right. It exist in grassroot level but very rarely used. If you're watching December league, it's difficult to spot this formation, NPL, very rare. It's mostly 4 at the back because it's the basics of football and easy to learn and execute.

I think it's not a formation for rookie managers. As such, If Kounde is injured, I hope not, I'll rather we continue with 4 at the back even if it means playing Faye or Inigo at left back with Cancelo RB or Fort at RB with Cancelo at LB, or Araujo at RB with Curbasi & Inigo in the center. Just not a back 3.

We're coming up against a manager who's obsessed with possession football. With a back 3, we'll concede too much possession and remember that we defend better with the ball not without it!

Not entirely true what you said. A back three provides more defensive stability with a moderate attacking frontline. It is like playing a balanced formation where the score line never exceeds 3gols and you often keep clean sheets. There are varieties of back 3’s. If you place a 3-2-5 in possession, then it morphs to 4-4–2 out of possession. The key purpose of the back three in attacking teams is to provide stability to their defence when facing counter attacks, which, provides an extra man in defence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 4:17pm On Mar 29
ThierryJay:

I dont think there's an actual truth. I just see two camps with different perspectives over the same issue.

No be today. Pep's controlling personality rubs off on some players negatively and they react. I dont see him changing his style for strays since it's gotten him this far.

Exactly, Do you remember when KDB told Pep to “shut up” in the 2nd leg of the UCL Vs Real Madrid. Yes, Mr Guardiola loves control.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:53pm On Mar 29
Dollywood:

Doing well, how’? Apart from being financially crippled, you’re 10pts behind your rival and potentially getting kicked off the UCL by Mbappe himself.

I am the current defending champion of Spain

Go and bite dust and keep crying

Abi where you a dead man last season when I won the league ?lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:57pm On Mar 29
Dollywood:

Lmao. Salah is not a winger, please

Salah na striker nah

Better change your name to muguwood
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:

Salah na striker nah

Salah is a no. 10
Is Messi a winger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:02pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:

Tell me winger wey you want since you don’t prefer Nico due to his stats at age 21 grin

Well, I admit his age makes him an attractive prospect.

But I think players like Kudus, Son & even Trossard for lesser fees will produce better output. Leon Bailey is another option. Karim Adeyemi needs a confidence booster and a switch might do him good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:06pm On Mar 29
Awadi:

You not wrong that Nico if you watch him well you will see the only reason they considering him is because he is cheap

All the cheap young players like him we have bought recently which one have actually helped

Raphinha nothing Eric Gracia nothing delay nothing although Ferran is picking form now but

I dought any good will come out from that Nico
He will just increase our big chances created per game

He'd probably be like a Doku at Man city, all razzidazzles with not much bite.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:08pm On Mar 29
Awadi:

Salah is a no. 10
Is Messi a winger

Salah has played more than 200 career games as a pure right winger ,still played more than 30 games this season as a right winger

You want compare how Messi Dey Move for pitch and salah ?

I have nothing more to say .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:11pm On Mar 29
ThierryJay:

Well, I admit his age makes him an attractive prospect.

But I think players like Kudus, Son & even Trossard for lesser fees will produce better output. Leon Bailey is another option. Karim Adeyemi needs a confidence booster and a switch might do him good.

Trossard una

He is better than Bailey

Only kudus here makes sense but kudos is a RW when not playing AM

You cannot get son for 50M even at 30 years of age ,no forget how much spurs sell Kane
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:11pm On Mar 29
oliverano:

I think that If we miss out on Nico and for 50m, we'll have ourselves to blame unless we're counting on Fati.

Felix is not Barca quality and he's on loan, Ferran is so so, Fati struggling at Brighton, Raphinha is unable to take on a cone even though he's doing better statistically. Let's not forget that Raphinha could be sold if need be.

Meanwhile, I'll like you to name wingers that could join Barca and are affordable. Remember that Leao is on ONE(1) league goal in SIX(6) months and will go for like 80 or 100m while Kvara is the definition of a one season wonder. He too will be super expensive.

We need a winger on the left. Pls highlight at most 3 wingers we could afford who are currently doing better than Williams jnr or are actual world beaters!

We cant count on Fati, but with 50-60million why cant we consider a Kudus or Leon Bailey and while a Son and Trossard can go for 30 - 40million due to age. But at least results will be guaranteed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:14pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:

Trossard una

He is better than Bailey

Only kudus here makes sense but kudos is a RW when not playing AM

I mentioned Trossard because he'd probably be available for 35 - 40million.

Bailey appears to be a better decision maker in the final third.

Kudus is versatile.

What about Son?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:15pm On Mar 29
ThierryJay:

I mentioned Trossard because he'd probably be available for 35 - 40million.

Bailey appears to be a better decision maker in the final third.

Kudus is versatile.

What about Son?

Kudos is more expensive than Nico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:32pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:

Kudos is more expensive than Nico

Yes but by not much. Kudus should be still be around 50-55m range. W-ham bought him for 42m and his stock hasn't exactly risen astronomically since.

Okay we buy Nico, he flashes, disturbs and all that but final product lacking like a Doku at City, then it's the Dembouz PTSD era all over again. Okay maybe he's cheap, but what's the point if he isnt guaranteed to raise the team's overall effectiveness.

At almost 22, if you ain't got it already, then it's difficult to be it.

So why not go for a shorter term guaranteed effectiveness for say 2 years while we scout for the next Neymar?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29
ThierryJay:

Yes but by not much. Kudus should be still be around 50-55m range. W-ham bought him for 42m and his stock hasn't exactly risen astronomically since.

Okay we buy Nico, he flashes, disturbs and all that but final product lacking like a Doku at City, then it's the Dembouz PTSD era all over again. Okay maybe he's cheap, but what's the point if he isnt guaranteed to raise the team's overall effectiveness.

So why not go for a shorter term guaranteed effectiveness for say 2 years while we scout for the next Neymar?

All this wouldn't be a problem if guler didn't play a curve ball on us

Nico will just increase our number of big chances missed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:48pm On Mar 29
Awadi:

All this wouldn't be a problem if guler didn't play a curve ball on us

Nico will just increase our number of big chances missed

Yeah true. Nico simply isnt Barca quality. He's just another Adama.

Na so his brother dey disturb wella too for years, yet lacking an actual football brain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:50pm On Mar 29
ThierryJay:

West game got kudus for 44M euros ,they will never sell him below 70M euros
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 5:55pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:

West game got kudus for 44M euros ,they will never sell him below 70M euros

Transfermkt lists him at 50m. Other valuation sources put him between 35-45m currently, but I'd like to think he'd be a bit higher than that.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:33pm On Mar 29
ThierryJay:

Transfermkt lists him at 50m. Other valuation sources put him between 35-45m currently, but I'd like to think he'd be a bit higher than that.

I pity you wey Dey go use transfer market value Wetin club go collect for player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:46pm On Mar 29
Dollywood:

In today’s football, dribbling is superficial. Also, dribbling ≠ talent you folks are aesthetic fiends. Talent is speed, shooting, hold up play, off the ball movement and playmaking in one piece.

grin grin grin grin grin

You're just playing with semantics lol abeg no do make I laugh. I actually do not really care about Messinhno. We need proven players not kids at this point. If we get Messinhno, good, if we don't, I don't really care. His position is occupied by a boy who, without injuries could go on to become a top, top player.

Meanwhile, Talent (T) = F{dribbling, shooting, off the ball movement, passing, speed etc....n}

I just mentioned one of his talent based on what I've seen from him on YouTube.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:00pm On Mar 29
Why is my guy xavi going now? Why 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 7:07pm On Mar 29
ThierryJay:

Hmmm, Enzo and Caicedo were valued 15m and 12m respectively before moving to Chelsea. We all know how much they went for.

Transfermarket valuation nah online noise. Selling clubs don't give a sh!!t.

Kudos is 80m plus if he's to leave Westham today. Westham paid almost 50m for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29
andrewbaba44:

Salah na striker nah

Yup, that’s it. You barely understand the tactical aspect of football. Salah is an inside forward that often drift inside the box for goal scoring opportunities, eg; Mbappe, Mane, Messi, Ronaldo and so on. A traditional winger hugs the touchline and hold width. They rarely crash into the box for goalscoring opportunities, eg; Grealish, Kvara, Leao, Vinicus Jr and so on. That’s why those traditional wingers barely average up to 15gols a season, while those I call an inside forward average 30gols a season, and at one point in their careers have played as a ST (striker) for up to 30 games.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:25pm On Mar 29
oliverano:

Hmmm, Enzo and Caicedo were valued 15m and 12m respectively before moving to Chelsea. We all know how much they went for.

Transfermarket valuation nah online noise. Selling clubs don't give a sh!!t.

Kudos is 80m plus if he's to leave Westham today. Westham paid almost 50m for him.

I don tell am already

Westham carry close to 50M buy player and he thinks he will be sold for a little bit higher than that ,this same westham almost sold paqueta for 75M to mancity

Even transfer market no value Anthony reach 60M but Ajax sell am for 100M grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6143) (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DrDeuce and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.