Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,806 members, 7,956,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4808396 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (6322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
IFELEKE:
Hi fellow Cules,
I was downcast when a subordinate gave me the pairings with a smirk on his face...It brought back memories best forgotten... I am however glad to be here feeding on positive energy and I believe we have a realistic chance of nicking it this time...
I salute you all!

Bro long time oo, been almost 2 years now. Nice to see you write up something here. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Football__Tweet @Football__Tweet
Thiago Alcântara: "If Bayern don't win the UCL, then I would like my brother Rafinha to win it with Barcelona." pic.twitter.com/cEeLm8L6uP
Follow
Football__Tweet @Football__Tweet
Thiago Alcântara to his brother on facetime: "Told you!" pic.twitter.com/YHsJ99JveC
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDWcwCdW4AACdlZ.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2015
A40:

Hahaha this is like night of a thousand laughs. Madrid are not Barcelona so this your comparison na offside. All I know is we beat this Barcelona team by 7 goals which was a more severe and devastating beatdown

We might have been shyte against Porto and Shakhtar away but that is the beauty of the Champions League your home-ties are there to correct them. Didn't you get beat by an ageing Milan at the San Siro as well? Even in your treble-winning season your away record has always been poor.

Contentious red card indeed. When Demichelis fouled Messi outside the box last year and he got a red card and Barca a penalty you didn't chat this megedefegede

Its a bit rich talking about conspiracies when you are a fan of a club popularly known as Uefalona.

Neither team are favorites. If you choose to beat your chest like a Silverback on Nairaland be my guest. However remember no amount of braggadocio would influence the results on the pitch
With the away sh*t u guys are playing this season,be ready to receive a mauling..
We have played teams with better attacking threats,yet we have conceded less...
Your defence is porous,and remember that when u guys mauled us with 7-0 final scoreline, we didn't have:
Suarez
Neymar
Rakitic
Ter Stegen....and Pique was a mess..All that have changed now!!
All the relatively bigger teams u played this season have messed u guys up..Don't expect less from Barca!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 5:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
I hope Barcelona make it to the final. You guys deserve to be in the final.

From Man city to Psg, now Bayern Munich.

Messi for Ballon d'or.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
Barca vs Bayern.

Whoever wins this tie wins the champions league. Since 2006, anyone who beats Barca @ d semifinal wins the UCL. If Barca wins d semifinal, they will win d UCL.

I pray Barca win because honestly, Bayern has my 100% respect.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:45pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its always easier to know those who have a tactical eye for the game
but of course anyone that makes a comment that pleases you like 'bayern go beat us o', would have a tactical eye for the game. Sorry buddy, the guy is only being humble.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
ddippset:
but of course anyone that makes a comment that pleases you like 'bayern go beat us o', would have a tactical eye for the game. Sorry buddy, the guy is only being humble.

Its easier to see, Check his post, He was making reference to specific tatcics and what holds the advantage unlike some who are just saying Neymar, Messi and Rakitic. He is discussing tactics, which makes him have a better understanding.

Thats what makes coaches different. Look at my own detailed analysis too, It involves tactical insight into both teams

Not just sit down saying that Messi would kill Bayern, Suarez go chop them, Neymar go wound them. How would it happen? Thats what is called tactical analysis

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Ok Its Barcelona again. The toughest draw we could have got given our injury crisis.

I think Barcelona have the slight edge. They dont have any injuries, their players are in better form and they have the most potent strikeforce

Bayern is missing Alaba, Ribery, Badstuber . Robben Martinez, Benatia and Schweinsteriger are just coming back from injuries and are doubts

Not everything favours Barca though, The advantage Bayern has is Guardiola who is a better tactician than Lucho

To the tactics, Guardiola would most likely play 3-4-3 against Barca and would most likely sit deeper..

The key to Barca winning is to press our weakened defence line and target Dante and Alonso who are very error prone and slow.

AMong Barcelona strikers, Suarez is the one who does the most pressing and would be very key in these games

The key to Bayern winning is to set up deeper, and lob balls over Barcelona first line of press, Isolate Robben and Lewandoski with Barcelonas defenders especially in wide areas. Muller to close down Busquets and deny him time on the ball to pick out passes while Thiago dictates play

Its going to be a very good matchup There would be no blow outs like 7-0 this time, I expect a close game in Nou Camp and both teams go all out in Munich

This would be great games for Pep and Thiago.

If Bayern doesnt win, I would rather Barcelona win than Madrid. To be honest Barca have played tough teams all through and made it past them,

See you on the pitch. All these 65-35, 95-5 ends the moment referee blows the whistle and it becomes 11-11
Bro can I have your autograph? smiley Spot-on analysis

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2015
Tval:
I hope Barcelona make it to the final. You guys deserve to be in the final.

From Man city to Psg, now Bayern Munich.

Messi for Ballon d'or.
Thanks for your kind wishes bro smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2015
I hope we secure qualification ahead of Bayern München and prove to the world that we're deserving of the UCL title this year.

But for now, it's all about the Catalan derby tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
runzlord:
if monaco can score 1, madrid can score 5

Monaco scored Juve? where? when?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2015
honeric01:

Monaco scored Juve? where? when?
the return leg was 1-1 na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
philfearon:

With the away sh*t u guys are playing this season,be ready to receive a mauling..
We have played teams with better attacking threats,yet we have conceded less...
What a beautiful way to analyze. I hope the players and coaches are also thinking like you do. Better attacking threat indeed. That was how you guys bragged then till you got the beating of your lives

philfearon:

Your defence is porous,and remember that when u guys mauled us with 7-0 final scoreline, we didn't have:
Suarez
Neymar
Rakitic
Ter Stegen....and Pique was a mess..All that have changed now!!
All the relatively bigger teams u played this season have messed u guys up..Don't expect less from Barca!!
Our defence might be porous but the truth is so is yours. Your goalkeeper has kept 5 clean sheets and so have ours. There are no stats that show your defence is better. None!

We've added:
Lewandowski
Thiago
Goetze

Whoever we have lost to in the past has no effect on what happens in the future. You beat Madrid at home and away last season but you still ended up with nothing when it mattered most. So because you beat Ibrahimovic (a well known big game ghost and Cavani who would not hit water even if you throw him off a boat) you think you have won the Champions League

Nothing is a given and either team can win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Apr 24, 2015
runzlord:
the return leg was 1-1 na

hehhehe..na stove you take watch your own?

As for those noise making fans..I say again, respect your opponent.. now that they have given us Bayern..I pray Pep makes those funny tactical errors and Lucho ends up with his best tactics for the season.

50/50 tie.. I just pray Alves, Pique and Neymar forget about their silly errors that day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
A40:

What a beautiful way to analyze. I hope the players and coaches are also thinking like you do. Better attacking threat indeed. That was how you guys bragged then till you got the beating of your lives

Our defence might be porous but the truth is so is yours. Your goalkeeper has kept 5 clean sheets and so have ours. There are no stats that show your defence is better. None!

We've added:
Lewandowski
Thiago
Goetze

Whoever we have lost to in the past has no effect on what happens in the future. You beat Madrid at home and away last season but you still ended up with nothing when it mattered most. So because you beat Ibrahimovic (a well known big game ghost and Cavani who would not hit water even if you throw him off a boat) you think you have won the Champions League

Nothing is a given and either team can win
Yea..Either team can win!
But the FORM statistics favours Barca more..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
honeric01:

hehhehe..na stove you take watch your own?

As for those noise making fans..I say again, respect your opponent.. now that they have given us Bayern..I pray Pep makes those funny tactical errors and Lucho ends up with his best tactics for the season.

50/50 tie.. I just pray Alves, Pique and Neymar forget about their silly errors that day.
lol. abeg na madrid match i watch, na scores i check 4 juve match, and my tv small for ssblitz, no vex
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
i think we are getting well ahead of ourselves here mates! Remember....we all want the treble,hence..we focus on Espanyol first! One game at a time. Bayern will definetly be crowned bundesliga champions b4 dat match,and they will be well rested so i'm not going to do a favourite here! So till then...am going to be a Barca fan hoping we are going to win all our Liga games and then beat bayern as a cherry on top.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Coded01 you get your wish ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:54pm On Apr 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its easier to see, Check his post, He was making reference to specific tatcics and what holds the advantage unlike some who are just saying Neymar, Messi and Rakitic. He is discussing tactics, which makes him have a better understanding.

Thats what makes coaches different. Look at my own detailed analysis too, It involves tactical insight into both teams

Not just sit down saying that Messi would kill Bayern, Suarez go chop them, Neymar go wound them. How would it happen? Thats what is called tactical analysis
that's the reason why there are over 1 million Stephen keshis in Nigeria, or would you rather I called you a Jose mourinho? Everyone can reel out tactics and formations, I could if I wanted to but that's not necessary on this thread. Nor be today guys don they do tactical analysis. You only called it a perfect analysis because of the part he said 'bayern go beat us o'. If he had said 'we go beat them' , surely you wouldn't have even acknowledged seeing the post, not to talk of telling us how perfect his analysis was. Na today?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
This is one big opportunity for Messi, Mascherano and Neymar to avenge their World Cup defeats to Germany. That should be enough to motivate them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2015
ddippset:
that's the reason why there are over 1 million Stephen keshis in Nigeria, or would you rather I call you a Jose mourinho? Everyone can reel out tactics and formations, I could if I wanted to but that's not necessary on this thread. Nor be today guys don they do tactical analysis. You only called it a perfect analysis because of the part he said 'bayern go beat us o'. If he had said 'we go beat them, surely you wouldn't have even acknowledged seeing the post, not to talk of telling us how perfect his analysis was. Na today?
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:17am On Apr 25, 2015
ddippset:
that's the reason why there are over 1 million Stephen keshis in Nigeria, or would you rather I call you a Jose mourinho? Everyone can reel out tactics and formations, I could if I wanted to but that's not necessary on this thread. Nor be today guys don they do tactical analysis. You only called it a perfect analysis because of the part he said 'bayern go beat us o'. If he had said 'we go beat them, surely you wouldn't have even acknowledged seeing the post, not to talk of telling us how perfect his analysis was. Na today?

I like the bolded especially the underlined part.
for once we agree onsomething
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:14am On Apr 25, 2015
usbcable:

I like the bolded especially the underlined part.
for once we agree onsomething
lol @ the 'for once part', but for the underlined part, it's a 50-50. Their main advantage is having to play the decider at their home, our main advantage is the current form of MSN. The undisputed best trio in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:20am On Apr 25, 2015
ddippset:
lol @ the 'for once part', but for the underlined part, it's a 50-50. Their main advantage is having to play the decider at their home, our main advantage is the current form of MSN. The undisputed best trio in the world.
@bolded....Barca has been doing great away in all our Champions league matches this season...Unlike Bayern...
So,it is not an advantage for them!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2015
June 9th, 2007 – local time (Spain) 22:43:36 – Round 37 of the 2006/07 La Liga season – minute 88:43 – A young Gonzalo Higuaín, Real Madrid’s savior of that season, has his goal bound shot stopped but eventually bundled over the line by Ruud van Nistelrooy to rescue a 2-2 draw away to Real Zaragoza. Real-time La Liga standing: 1st – FC Barcelona, 75 points, 2nd – Real Madrid, 73 points.
June 9th, 2007 – local time (Spain) 22:44:23 – Round 37 of the 2006/07 La Liga season – minute 89:23 – the ball rolls over the line in the infamous Tamudazo moment. Raúl Tamudo escapes Carles Puyol and Rafael Márquez before finishing past Víctor Valdés to rescue Espanyol’s own 2-2 draw at Camp Nou. La Liga standing: 1st – Real Madrid, 73 points, 2nd – FC Barcelona, 73 points.
Going into the round both teams were level on 72 points. But because Real Madrid had the head-to-head advantage (5-3), Barça could not finish the league on even footing. So with Real Madrid dropping the ball in Zaragoza, Barça needed only see out victory at home in the derbi barceloní to effectively win another league crown. In 87 seconds, Barça saw their lead, and championship, evaporate from 3 points, to 2 points, to no points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IFELEKE(m): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2015
eyoniggar:

Bro long time oo, been almost 2 years now. Nice to see you write up something here. wink
Eyo my brother...So long!... More than 2 years bro, we are talking about the days of the old NL!
I have been around on stealth mode...combination of work commitments and new breed of cantekerous NLanders kept me away...
It's good to be back here and a big kudos to you for sustaining your pet project, You are a Great Cule.
God Bless your hustle Bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Alba - Rafinha Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar

I was already getting worried that Rafinha has not been getting games to play!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
forca Barca catalan derby lets go!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
bykebyke:
Guardiola:" FC Barcelona is the best team in the world at the moment."

Franz Beckenbauer: "Barca are the favourites for me, It's not that Bayern do not stand a chance, but they are not the favourites."

May never reach sef mind games don start. angry

Smh... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
I swear, i won't. mind a scrappy 1-nill win.
All i want are those three points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
games on!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Neymar is on fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (6322) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.