Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608313 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
The Brazilian Football Confederation(CBF) will this Friday appeal to Conmebol to lift the one-match suspension due to Neymar's red card during the Copa América and will also assure that the linesman provoked the player by calling him a"diver".The director of thee CBF's legal department, Carlos Eugenio Lopez, told the Globoesporte sports website that the Chilean linesman, Carlos Astroza, tried to wind Neymar up during the game against Colombia by repeatedly calling him a "diver". Moreover, the Brazilians will try to show that Neymar thought that the game hadn't ended when he kicked the ball at Armero,the action that sparked off all the pushing and shoving between the two teams which led to Neymar and Bacca being shown red cards.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2015
dmcdad:
Laporta: "I love Messi. He is like my son. He makes Barca win and he knows how to humiliate teams. You know, THAT team!"

@emboldened, Neymar humiliates players, while Messi humiliates teams. Yet, na Neymar them dey accuse.cheesycheesycheesy
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
marqueetim:
The Brazilian Football Confederation(CBF) will this Friday appeal to Conmebol to lift the one-match suspension due to Neymar's red card during the Copa América and will also assure that the linesman provoked the player by calling him a"diver".The director of thee CBF's legal department, Carlos Eugenio Lopez, told the Globoesporte sports website that the Chilean linesman, Carlos Astroza, tried to wind Neymar up during the game against Colombia by repeatedly calling him a "diver". Moreover, the Brazilians will try to show that Neymar thought that the game hadn't ended when he kicked the ball at Armero,the action that sparked off all the pushing and shoving between the two teams which led to Neymar and Bacca being shown red cards.

Like seriously? the linesman did that? No wonder Alves was complaining that they all hate Brazil!
This Conmebol people are just stupid! they gave Neymar a 4 match ban!
From what I saw in the highlight I watched, the shot did not look intentional! Neymar was already in motion to kick the ball before the ref blew the whistle! They said he wanted to headbutt someone, but I didn't see it in the video!
This South American refs should be ashamed of themselves, why are they allowing the games to be so physical? is it war they are fighting?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:18am On Jun 20, 2015
homesteady:

Like seriously? the linesman did that? No wonder Alves was complaining that they all hate Brazil!
From what I saw in the highlight I watched, the shot did not look intentional! Neymar was already in motion to kick the ball before the ref blew the whistle! They said he wanted to headbutt someone, but I didn't see it in the video!
This South American refs should be ashamed of themselves, why are they allowing the games to be so physical? is it war they are fighting?
Later on, peeps will say the boy is not being targeted. Tell me they are not hating on him! If South-American refs can act this stupid, how much more the much biased European refs (that is to other continent), what then would they do?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
homesteady:

So Neymar is out of the tournament? That's serious really.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
homesteady:

If the CBF's legal team succeeds in the appeal, Neymar's suspension would, at best, be reduced. His attempted head butt could be a 2-match ban. The winding up of Neymar by the Assistant referee can't be an excuse for an attempted head butt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:47am On Jun 21, 2015
CFCfan:

If the CBF's legal team succeeds in the appeal, Neymar's suspension would, at best, be reduced. His attempted head butt could be a 2-match ban. The winding up of Neymar by the Assistant referee can't be an excuse for an attempted head butt.
Are you for real? Did you even watch the clip? Smh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 7:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
Disciplinary record for club & country: Pepe since 2004: 103 yellows 6 reds Neymar since 2009: 101 yellows 6 reds
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy married life to Pedrito!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
homesteady:
Happy married life to Pedrito!

Nice seeing baba Puyol with the boys.
Congratulations to Pedro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2015
@homesteady

Ojoro... Why not post Rakitic's pics also? Or you didn't know he too did his wedding on Saturday?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 22, 2015
dmcdad:
@homesteady

Ojoro... Why not post Rakitic's pics also? Or you didn't know he too did his wedding on Saturday?

Really?? He shldnt have chosen same date with pedrito knowing fully well his team mates would be present in pedro's wedding due to him been Spanish and La Masia. My hommie proposed to his gf too and she said yes. Yipee!!!

Congrats to them alll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:35am On Jun 22, 2015
dmcdad:
@homesteady

lol gringrin

I did not see pics of Rakitić wedding, and if I search for it on instagram, my bad network(airtel) won't allow me to upload it!

I just copied and pasted the link for pedro's pictures!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2015
ollah1:

Really?? He shldnt have chosen same date with pedrito knowing fully well his team mates would be present in pedro's wedding due to him been Spanish and La Masia. My hommie proposed to his gf too and she said yes. Yipee!!!

Congrats to them alll
I guess probably the date was already set before he knew they had the same date.

In all, there were 8 player weddings on Saturday.

Rakitic
Pedrito
Calejon
Llorente
Varane
Keylor Navas and some 2 others.

Piqué attended Llorente's wedding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Which players do you think should be the three midfielders behind the untouchable 'MSN' if we sign Pogba and Gundogan. List of our Midfielders would be: Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Pogba, Gundogan and Denis Suarez if he is recalled from Sevilla this summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2015
dmcdad:

I guess probably the date was already set before he knew they had the same date.

In all, there were 8 player weddings on Saturday.

Rakitic
Pedrito
Calejon
Llorente
Varane
Keylor Navas and some 2 others.

Piqué attended Llorente's wedding.

Haa! Wetin be this? gringrin 8 players!

This is supposed to be making headlines on all football sitess!

Varane don marry? Is he even up to 24? Well he is better than his fellow footballers that started having children even before they reached 20 years!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2015
marqueetim:
Which players do you think should be the three midfielders behind the untouchable 'MSN' if we sign Pogba and Gundogan. List of our Midfielders would be: Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Pogba, Gundogan and Denis Suarez if he is recalled from Sevilla this summer.

I don't really see us buying Pogba now, but if he stays at Juvie for next season, then I'm 80% sure we'll buy him!

If he comes now, he'll surely be a starter(because a club can't spend close to £80million on a player just to be a bench warmer)!
Only one spot will be left!

It will be better if we just buy Gundogan alone, He won’t complain if he is benched because ermmmmm he is not really a big name!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2015
lol [quote author=homesteady post=35016632]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Some records to be reached in the nearest future by Messi. [img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CH__uFzVEAAuPhh.png:small[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2015
Anyone heard the news of Jordi Majo bringing SERGIO RAMOS to Barca? gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2015
homesteady:

Haa! Wetin be this? gringrin 8 players!

This is supposed to be making headlines on all football sitess!

Varane don marry? Is he even up to 24? Well he is better than his fellow footballers that started having children even before they reached 20 years!
Varane is 20-21. Smallie. But better than having children like you said. Make Messi sef do marry na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2015
AbuMikey:
Anyone heard the news of Jordi Majo bringing SERGIO RAMOS to Barca? gringringrin
Na scam jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:12am On Jun 22, 2015
Rakitic's wedding in pictures.
Saturday 20th June, 2015 in Sevilla.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
Suarezito

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2015
marqueetim:
If Dennis Suarez comes back,no need Buying anyone.As it is already,no need buying anyone also...
With all this buy-buy-buy,what happens to the ones we have already?
I fear for Barca's future!
#RespecttoAthleticBilbao!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
AbuMikey:
we don't want Sergio Ramos. He's a red card waiting to happen. He's a thug. There are other defenders in Europe.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
Neymar will leave Brazil's training camp today. It has been decided during a meeting with the coaching staff last evening.

My guy go dey rest abeg. Flex wella. E no easy to win treble.

@homesteady, look at what Alba said. Exactly, what we were saying.

Jordi Alba on Colombia's several provocations towards Neymar: "It's very clear that he's one of those players people look to wind up."

Jordi Alba: "I'd lose my rag quicker than Neymar, that's for sure. Neymar is really patient. He already puts up with a lot."

Jordi Alba: "Neymar plays the type of football that everyone wishes they could, but can't, starting with me."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
Presidential candidate Laporta announces that Eric Abidal (35) will become Barcelona's new sports director if he's elected next month.

What do you guys think about the above? Personally, I am not in support of this. With all due respect to Abi, the Sport Director position is a very sensitive one that requires expertise. He can take up any other post, not the SD. What happens to Monchi? Why not prise him away from Sevilla?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
dmcdad:
Presidential candidate Laporta announces that Eric Abidal (35) will become Barcelona's new sports director if he's elected next month.

What do you guys think about the above? Personally, I am not in support of this. With all due respect to Abi, the Sport Director position is a very sensitive one that requires expertise. He can take up any other post, not the SD. What happens to Monchi? Why not prise him away from Sevilla?
Who is Monchi ... with talks going round about Barca willing to bid a 100million for Pogba I say Abidal is what we need.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Excerpts for Laporta's presser

Laporta: "We want UNICEF back in the front of the Barça shirt."

Laporta: "We are Unicef, they are Qatar."

Laporta: " La Masia gave us big stars. We want to lay down the groundwork for it again."

Laporta: " Luis Enrique follows the philosophy of Rijkaard and Pep and it is critical to be thankful for the future."

Laporta: "Luis Enrique has brought back the philosophy of Johan Cruyff. Of course Luis Enrique should continue at Barça"

Laporta: "A big mistake was to let go of Cruyff as HP. It cost a lot to convince him. I don't know if he wants it again. I'll talk to him."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
bykebyke:

Who is Monchi ... with talks going round about Barca willing to bid a 100million for Pogba I say Abidal is what we need.
Sevilla's Sport Director.

(1) (2) (3) ... (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) (857) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.