Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4661239 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2015
coded01:

Na so una end party as quickly as una start am! tongue grin
As soon as them start am keh... Never even start sef. DJ bin still dey set-up instruments when them cancel the bash.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:25am On Aug 12, 2015
coded01:
When will Bartra finally step up? tongue

Hehehe grin

He's still young na. He's only 24
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2015
coded01:
Andres Iniesta Wins 28th Title of His Career to Equal Xavi's Record... cheesy

Both are now the joint most successful Spanish players in history with 28 trophies... cool

Iniesta

World Cup - 1

Euros - 2

World Club - 2

Champions League - 4

Euro SC - 3

Liga - 7

Copa del Rey - 3

Spanish SC - 6

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Iniesta go give am gap ehn... By His grace, 2 more dey xome before the end of the year. Not to talk of more trophies for this new season. Possibly another treble.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2015
ddippset:
I understand how you feel. I know you are in awe but please use god instead of God next time. lol.
Nice correction.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2015
barackohandso:

Hehehe grin
The height of sarcasm.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:55am On Aug 12, 2015
barackohandso:

Hehehe grin

Varane is better than the fraud.I thought he was loaned to the Cyprus league after what Bale did to him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2015
ddippset:
I understand how you feel. I know you are in awe but please use god instead of God next time. lol.
Why should he not use "God"?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Krasid:
Varane is better than the fraud.I thought he was loaned to the Cyprus league after what Bale did to him.
We gree.. now gerrara here or reals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:01am On Aug 12, 2015
bykebyke:

You'd be the 1st person to call him a midget,yet somehow he has to compete with a 6.1ft tall person on Headers? undecided
Barca fans using logic now.I didn't see that logic when there were saying Ronaldo can't dribble anymore forgetting that he is 30 years old and over 6ft tall.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2015
Krasid:
Barca fans using logic now.I didn't see that logic when there were saying Ronaldo can't dribble anymore forgetting that he is 30 years old and over 6ft tall.

Now height and age(30)determines how you dribble?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2015
philfearon:

Huh? I guess maybe you ain't a Christian. If that's the case, it's alright. If you are, then I am sure you wouldn't ask that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:06am On Aug 12, 2015
philfearon:

even though I understand one could still use God metaphorically, I think it's better to differentiate it from our God in heaven. It's not compulsory though, maybe just for those who actually believe in God and fear Him. Furthermore most people see God as a proper name. And who bears this name? Our creator. You wouldn't want anyone to write your name as philfearon would you? It's Philfearon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2015
Mcleo007:
When some of us come hard on Lucho, a few guys here rise quickly to his defence. His subs are just too predictable, and quite assuming for someone coaching a top team like FCB.

The match:

T. Stegen had a below average game. Was poorly positioned for all 4 goals. 4/10

D. Alves was poor all through. He was run ragged when Sevilla played through the flanks.5/10

J. Mathieu lacked confidence going into the game. Wasn't surprised by his performance. 4.5/10

G. Pique was solid tilll J. Mascherano was drafted to the middle and taken off. 7/10 & 6.8/10

S. Busquets bossed the midfield through out. 8/10

I. Rakitic had an average game. His position is understandable considering his history with the opposition. 5/10

A. Iniesta was a force while he was on. The game crumbled upon his demise. 8.5/10

Rafinha A. was lively through out. 7/10

L. Suarez; great performance, great goal. 8/10

God-Messi was at his divine best. 10/10

S. Roberto was a pain in the midfield. Unsure of his place and position. The game was lost upon his introduction. 3/10

M. Bartra had a shaky start, which led to the 4th goal, but grew as the game wore on. 6/10

Pedrito. Goodbye our humble hero.! Rose to the occasion as always. 8/10

Nice analysis!
I wouldn't blame Enrique for the substitution of Iniesta. I guess his hand was forced because iniesta sustained a knock. But what became startlingly obvious was that Iniesta doesn't really have a sub or someone close in terms of quality unlike last season when we had Xavi.

Though I had expected Rafinha to fill his void and Pedro introduced instead of Roberto. But i latter learned that Pedro too was struggling with adductor issues, so couldn't have completed the game when it entered extra time. I believe he brought Pedro at the right moment and he gave us a winner.

Our defence coped well for the first hour but when Sevilla brought in subs and with Iniesta withdrawal, we lost control. I didn't know why we should lose control if not that the players themselves couldn't see a way back for Sevilla from 4-1. They lost concentration and became nervous after Mattieu conceded a penalty.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2015
Nihilist:

Nahhh I know just the guy for this.

Krasid, son of Kratos, son of Zeus...Show thyself!

Tonight we revel in your honour!!!

In other words, na you be DJ tonight bro
I was turbo-charged after Sevilla equalised.All I needed was a Sevilla winner for blast off.It would have been a party for the ages.Hopefully, I will get my chance in the upcoming season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2015
ddippset:
even though I understand one could still use God metaphorically, I think it's better to differentiate it from our God in heaven. It's not compulsory though, maybe just for those who actually believe in God and fear Him. Furthermore most people see God as a proper name. And who bears this name? Our creator. You wouldn't want anyone to write your name as philfearon would you? It's Philfearon.
God is relative.. There is no small nor big one by using capital letter G to differentiate..
I understand ur views,but that is one archaic way!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Huh? I guess maybe you ain't a Christian. If that's the case, it's alright. If you are, then I am sure you wouldn't ask that.
lol..
Its not a Christian thing.You can't reduce the worth or value of something by using a small letter for it...That's the logic bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2015
ollah1:

Bros why una dey ans am naa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2015
Krasid:
Ronaldinho at 35 is still mesmerizing peeps with his dribbles so? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2015
bykebyke:

Ronaldinho at 35 is still mesmerizing peeps with his dribbles so? undecided
I wonder why he is not playing for a top european club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 12, 2015
Krasid:
I was turbo-charged after Sevilla equalised.All I needed was a Sevilla winner for blast off.It would have been a party for the ages.Hopefully, I will get my chance in the upcoming season.
We chose to give the game a thrilling effect! It was all deliberate to let Sevilla into the game and force extra time. I knew we were always going to win after all said and done.

So bro, shove your party mood right up your as.s especially with your dumb Benítez around. All the parties you would be having as long as Benítez is around is anniversary of your La Décima.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Krasid:
I wonder why he is not playing for a top european club.
Why is Pirlo not playing for a top European Club?..or Lampard?..or David Villa?.. or Kaka?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2015
When is Bravo going to reclaim his number one spot in goal keeping? undecided

Meanwhile Mathieu should be benched for at least 10games to make him recover his form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2015
ollah1:

If a tall player is closer to a ball in the air, wouldn't a short player be comfortable with a ball on the ground? If you don't agree, then deal with the fact that Ronaldo scored 17 headers last season and Messi has 18 career headers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2015
philfearon:

lol..
Its not a Christian thing.You can't reduce the worth or value of something by using a small letter for it...That's the logic bro.
Thats where you are mistaken. This aint logic. Logic cant explain certain things. I will drop it at that.

Its ok if you don't believe in God. Its nothing new. Please, lets drop it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:
We chose to give the game a thrilling effect! It was all deliberate to let Sevilla into the game and force extra time. I knew we were always going to win after all said and done.

So bro, shove your party mood right up your as.s especially with your dumb Benítez around. All the parties you would be having as long as Benítez is around is anniversary of your La Décima.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The same Benitez that complained about not having Ronaldo against a lowly Valerenga? I so so love Benitez. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:05am On Aug 12, 2015
Messi has helped Barcelona to win trophies more than what Franco gifted RM! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:08am On Aug 12, 2015
Krasid:
If a tall player is closer to a ball in the air, wouldn't a short player be comfortable with a ball on the ground? If you don't agree, then deal with the fact that Ronaldo scored 17 headers last season and Messi has 18 career headers.
I nr understand explain well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2015
I just read an article on Pedrito on goal.com and I was listening to a soulful song! I was almost crying, I even shed a tear sef gringrin cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2015
I don't understand how defense is now a problem! Now that Vermaelen is fit, the competition should be more stiff, therefore making all the defenders to bring on their A game when called upon!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2015
Krasid:

Ronaldinho should have stopped dribbling long ago
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:55am On Aug 12, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Nice analysis!
I wouldn't blame Enrique for the substitution of Iniesta. I guess his hand was forced because iniesta sustained a knock. But what became startlingly obvious was that Iniesta doesn't really have a sub or someone close in terms of quality unlike last season when we had Xavi.

Though I had expected Rafinha to fill his void and Pedro introduced instead of Roberto. But i latter learned that Pedro too was struggling with adductor issues, so couldn't have completed the game when it entered extra time. I believe he brought Pedro at the right moment and he gave us a winner.

Our defence coped well for the first hour but when Sevilla brought in subs and with Iniesta withdrawal, we lost control. I didn't know why we should lose control if not that the players themselves couldn't see a way back for Sevilla from 4-1. They lost concentration and became nervous after Mattieu conceded a penalty.

A. Iniesta sure has a replacement and that is Rafinha A and A Turan(when he comes in officially). IMO, by the withdrawal of Iniesta, he should have brought on Adriano C., to fill up at LB then push J. Mascherano to the midfield and J. Mathieu takes his place. Or, he brings on M. Batra in at the back for J. Mascherano to move to the MF.

On either of the subs above, he should have looked (emphasis) to shore up the midfield and not weaken it. As you'd see much later at 4-2, Rafinha played deep, but then Lucho had no response in tactics to the double subs that U. Emery made which eventually tied the game. It is in moments like that, you know a great coach.

In the end, I'm very proud of the result as it goes a long way to show the superiority of La Liga over the rest of Europe. Sevilla played a great game!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2015
homesteady:
I don't understand how defense is now a problem! Now that Vermaelen is fit, the competition should be more stiff, therefore making all the defenders to bring on their A game when called upon!
I wonder ooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.