Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590232 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
bykebyke:
So last night happened?...I think say na dream grin
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Na home video.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
sebod:

All our defenders have been performing below par. Even Dani Alves messed up last night.
Since the pre-season. Infact, I wonder wetin do all of them. Wetin them go do during their Holidays? Too much placker.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
marqueetim:
Sextuple will happen. @ eyoniggar am with you.
Anything is possible. If Neymar were available, I would have been more hopeful than I am now. Take Messi away and we can do nothing with the present forward line. And they crowd Messi like there is no tomorrow, because there is no Neymar to take the load off him and attract their attention while Messi deals with mininal number of players enroute to goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
barackohandso:

You still wan dey defend am abi? Ok continue
Defend am? You make me laugh really. How will I defend a player that has been under performing right from the pre season games. My point is this; our defence has been nothing to write home about from the pre season. Even the pairing of Alves-Pique-Masch-Matheus chop four goals against Sevilla.they all need to wake up if we must get something meaningful out of the new season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
sebod:

Defend am? You make me laugh really. How will I defend a player that has been under performing right from the pre season games. My point is this; our defence has been nothing to write home about from the pre season. Even the pairing of Alves-Pique-Masch-Matheus chop four goals against Sevilla.they all need to wake up if we must get something meaningful out of the new season.

Ok then

But that pairing (bar matthieu) is still our best pairing. You can see that Matthieu alone caused 2 of the 4 goals we conceded against sevilla. We were fairly comfortable at 4-1 before Matthieu began his madness. Bartra on the other hand has always been like this; once the opposition's attack is strong, we're very likely to concede more than 2 goals if Bartra plays. It's worrisome
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Everybody have forgotten that we are missing the Kasea: Jordi Alba...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
marqueetim:
Everybody have forgotten that we are missing the Kasea: Jordi Alba...
He had a poor pre-season too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
barackohandso:

Ok then

But that pairing (bar matthieu) is still our best pairing. You can see that Matthieu alone caused 2 of the 4 goals we conceded against sevilla. We were fairly comfortable at 4-1 before Matthieu began his madness. Bartra on the other hand has always been like this; once the opposition's attack is strong, we're very likely to concede more than 2 goals if Bartra plays. It's worrisome
And Alves alone caused 2 goals last night. I dey watch the match again now self, oh boy, the Athleti guys tall ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 7:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
sebod:

And Alves alone caused 2 goals last night. I dey watch the match again now self, oh boy, the Athleti guys tall ooooo.
Very tall.. Thought i was the only who saw that yesterday.... Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
sebod:

Na Im make them wan kill us with long balls yesterday na. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
sebod:

Aritz Aduriz scored the highest headers in La Liga last season.. Not to mention others.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
djembadjemba:
I swear if Lucho plays that sonovabitchh called ter stegen in the 2nd leg, he'll completely lose my trust. Imagine having nightmares after a barsa game.

I wasn't expecting a win nor a lose by such margin, but A. Ter Stegen is not to blame for the goals. The entire team except god-Messi was whack.

Lucho I believe did what was best but it ended as a naive team selection. Playing a defensive and midfield selection that hasn't played together before reeks of stupidity. When I saw J. Mascherano, S. Roberto and Rafinha A., in the line up, I was worried. Going ahead to see M. Batra with T. Vermalen made me give up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by djembadjemba: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mcleo007:

I wasn't expecting a win nor a lose by such margin, but A. Ter Stegen is not to blame for the goals. The entire team except god-Messi was whack.

Lucho I believe did what was best but it ended as a naive team selection. Playing a defensive and midfield selection that hasn't played together before reeks of stupidity. When I saw J. Mascherano, S. Roberto and Rafinha A., in the line up, I was worried. Going ahead to see M. Batra with T. Vermalen made me give up.
Well, moving on. Let's just hope this will serve as a wake up call to lucho. The sextuple is jjust a dream now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mcleo007:

Losing to Bilbao with such a margine is not acceptable for a club like Barca. 4-0? That's ridiculous. I am not a pessimist, but I don't see us overturning four goals deficit without conceding one with our current defence. I have moved on from the sextuple, my major concern is how we will cope when any of the major players is not available. We seem not to have a reliable back up for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
marqueetim:
why you hate Barca like this. Meanwhile, why is the hate between Barca and Chelsea fans in Nigeria bigger than between Real and us. Make una change o. The era of change has begun. grin cool
lol no hate bro, just some bitter truth.
Una go hear am this season. Ordinary Bilbao hammered you like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2015
sebod:

Losing to Bilbao with such a margine is not acceptable for a club like Barca. 4-0? That's ridiculous. I am not a pessimist, but I don't see us overturning four goals deficit without conceding one with our current defence. I have moved on from the sextuple, my major concern is how we will cope when any of the major players is not available. We seem not to have a reliable back up for now.
That's just my major concern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
ElDeeVee:

lol no hate bro, just some bitter truth.
Una go hear am this season. Ordinary Bilbao hammered you like that
Thats football for you. Afterall, Athletico did it to Madrid last season. The same Atletico that Barca owned all through the season. So you see, it happens.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Nothing is impossible for this team! The team will stand together for the comeback!!!

- Andres Iniesta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:51am On Aug 16, 2015
barackohandso:
Nothing is impossible for this team! The team will stand together for the comeback!!!
- Andres Iniesta

Iniesta ! Iniesta !! Iniesta !!! how many tarm I call u
A beg, leave grammar o.

Better warn ya team mates o, especially those 4 mugus at the back. Tell them say boys dey para o

And help me tell that Lucho abi wetin dem dey call am say make im carry that him brain go mechanic o.

Yawa go gas for monday o, if monkey go market and e no return.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Awesome01:

A beg, leave grammar o.

Better warn ya team mates o, especially those 4 mugus at the back. Tell them say boys dey para o

And help me tell that Lucho abi wetin dem dey call am say make im carry that him brain go mechanic o.

You dey para gan oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2015
barackohandso:

- Andres Iniesta

Really!!! grin

So you sef dey believe in this comeback? lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:36am On Aug 16, 2015
coded01:

Really!!! grin

Realistically? NO!

But impossible is nothing in football. The trophy is A. Bilbao's to lose and we can at the very least play for pride. If we lose it, the Super Copa de Espana is the smallest of the sextuplet of trophies we're aiming for

Again, impossible is nothing tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:51am On Aug 16, 2015
^^^ You are right but... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Awesome01:

A beg, leave grammar o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:29am On Aug 16, 2015
coded01:

Really!!! grin

Building castle in the air.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2015
coded01:
^^^ You are right but... grin
But wetin again? Your wahala too much jare. You be babe? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2015
coded01:

Really!!! grin

Come back kor, go-come ni.
Can we score 5 goals? Yes,
Can we keep a clean sheet? I doubt it.
We only have pride to play for as I am yet to have faith in that our defence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2015
sebod:

Come back kor, go-come ni.
Can we score 5 goals? Yes,
Can we keep a clean sheet? I doubt it.
We only have pride to play for as I am yet to have faith in that our defence.
Its funny how things pan out. Imagine the same defence that was rock-solid the whole of last season. Na wa ooooooo. E no go better for the yeye holidays them go oooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tobiboss(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2015
I'll call it first, bilbao to win at the nou camp
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2015
dmcdad:

Its funny how things pan out. Imagine the same defence that was rock-solid the whole of last season. Na wa ooooooo. E no go better for the yeye holidays them go oooooooo.

I wonder o. We say make them go holiday go rest
Dem come back begin fail yakata anyhow. Na bad thing say make dem rest ni?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Awesome01:

I wonder o. We say make them go holiday go rest
Dem come back begin fail yakata anyhow. Na bad thing say make dem rest ni?
E tire me ooooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.