Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582372 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
lol. You too. Cos a football calender is not the same as the normal one. Abi don't we have academic calendar too.
ElDeeVee:

Well, I never said we were part of the last three winners. I repeat- we've won all trophies available in the last three years.

Lesson: Always pay attention to details bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

You guys like to hype your team.
Maldini won 5 champions league, the same 5 you acquired through dubious means.
You keep calling yourselves Madrid's rival but they have an outstanding 10 champs while you dubiously won 5.

We're waiting for Chelsea to dubiously win it 5 times too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

You guys like to hype your team.
Maldini won 5 champions league, the same 5 you acquired through dubious means.
You keep calling yourselves Madrid's rival but they have an outstanding 10 champs while you dubiously won 5.
If e pain u hype ur Chelsea na
Abi nr b chelsea wen e take 50yrs to win league..

Talking about comparism
Do u knw that Nottingham forest has won more champions league trophies than chelsea?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

[s]You guys like to hype your team.
Maldini won 5 champions league, the same 5 you acquired through dubious means.[/s]
[s]You keep calling yourselves Madrid's rival but they have an outstanding 10 champs while you dubiously won 5.[/s]
It seems you do not know the meaning of the word "Hype"..Every praise we give to Football Club Barcelona has been earned,we have over 86 trophies in our cabinet and we didn't get any of them by not being the best...so do not tell us that we hype our team.

Yet somehow the people with 10champions league trophies haven't dreamt of winning the treble not to talk of winning it twice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
marqueetim:
lol. You too. Cos a football calender is not the same as the normal one. Abi don't we have academic calendar too.
Lol so did u read football years in my post?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
bykebyke:

It seems you do not know the meaning of the word "Hype"..Every praise we give to Football Club Barcelona has been earned,we have over 86 trophies in our cabinet and we didn't get any of them by not being the best...so do not tell us that we hype our team.

Yet somehow the people with 10champions league trophies haven't dreamt of winning the treble not to talk of winning it twice.
So with this your epistle, have you countered the fact that Maldini have the same UCL as your team since inception or that real have double UCL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

So with this your epistle, have you countered the fact that Maldini have the same UCL as your team since inception or that real have double UCL?
What concerns Maldini with what I typed?..okay let me break it down for you.

You said we like to hype our team...I tried to make you know that the praises we give our team they have earned...you gerrit now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
bykebyke:

What concerns Maldini with what I typed?..okay let me break it down for you.

You said we like to hype our team...I tried to make you know that the praises we give our team they have earned...you gerrit now?
Hahahahaha..if you praise your team for winning 5 champs in your entire history then I guess you should worship Maldini who won 5 champs playing for less than 20 years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Hahahahaha..if you praise your team for winning 5 champs in your entire history then I guess you should worship Maldini who won 5 champs playing for less than 20 years
Marqueetim which club this guy deh support?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee this your argument is baseless. Only two players can boast of that record against me. While every player who has won it just once is in the same league as your club . As for Real, atleast since the inception of UCL in 1992, Messi has won the same UCL as they have. Deal with it. Players with more or equal UCL to Chelsea include but not limited to : Pinto, Messi's Son thiago, piques two sons, and other Barca players children..
ElDeeVee:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
Chelsea
bykebyke:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2015
marqueetim:
ElDeeVee this your argument is baseless. Only two players can boast of that record against me. While every player who has won it just once is in the same league as your club . As for Real, atleast since the inception of UCL in 1992, Messi has won the same UCL as they have. Deal with it. Players with more or equal UCL to Chelsea include but not limited to : Pinto, Messi's Son thiago, piques two sons, and other Barca players children..
You just made my day with this.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Well in England, there are four trophies to fight for at the beginning of the season. No one cares about the ones you mentioned.
Afterall Benitez was sacked(in Inter) after six months even though he won super cup and world club cup

I guess you forgot Di Matteo was sacked shortly after delivering Chelsea its 1st fluke UCL... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
bykebyke:

The guy reminds me of a Real Madrid & Chelsea fan... grin

You know yourself... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2015
Thats the collabo na. Real Madrid no too get fans for Naija na. 95% of their fans are just Barca ass lickers who can't bear our success. The wailing wailers of FCB grin
coded01:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
coded01:

I won't blame them grin..Barca at some point has broken their heart in one way or another.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Seems our guy is getting better cheesy...abeg do fast jor. angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
I thought barca players, fans and board hate their Trainee Mourinho..... what happened
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
bykebyke:
Seems our guy is getting better cheesy...abeg do fast jor. angry
Is that Reus or Neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Mourinholic:

Is that Reus or Neymar
Ney.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
marqueetim:
Thats the collabo na. Real Madrid no too get fans for Naija na. 95% of their fans are just Barca ass lickers who can't bear our success. The wailing wailers of FCB grin

Smh... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
bykebyke:

I won't blame them grin..Barca at some point has broken their heart in one way or another.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
marqueetim:
Baseless?? How??
Maldini has 5 champs to his name and he played for less than 20 years. Barca with over 100 years of existence dubiously have 5 too. Real have 10 which is 5×2. So what is baseless here?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Baseless?? How??
Maldini has 5 champs to his name and he played for less than 20 years. Barca with over 100 years of existence dubiously have 5 too. Real have 10 which is 5×2. So what is baseless here?
Messi has 4 champions league in less than. 20years. Chelsea with over 100 years of existence have 1. So u c u r. Baseless?

Entire chelsea trophy cabinet.. 30 trophies

And u dey open ur buba mouth dey talk
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2015
Man united in Neymar talks....LMAO grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2015
bykebyke:
Man united in Neymar talks....LMAO grin grin

The last time they were in talks with Sergio Ramos, he signed a new deal with real madrid.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 22, 2015
barackohandso:

The last time they were in talks with Sergio Ramos, he signed a new deal with real madrid.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? cheesy
Neymar till 2026 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:11am On Aug 22, 2015
bykebyke:
Neymar till 2026 grin
Hehehe grin
Their talks also got Pedro to Chelsea and Otamendi to City
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:08am On Aug 22, 2015
barackohandso:

Hehehe grin

Their talks also got Pedro to Chelsea and Otamendi to City
Joke of the season. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very funny set of people. They couldn't get Pedro until Chelsea took him right under their nose. And now they think they can get Neymar? Well, dreaming is allowed. The problem is not to dream, but to.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You know what I mean.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:07am On Aug 22, 2015
You don't understand why I said it is baseless. If real has ×2 of ours, it has *10 of yours. The same as Maldini. Anything you say I can still use against you. grin. This dude calling 5 cup dubious, you had tell me if the President of Uefa is a past Barca player.
ElDeeVee:

Baseless?? How??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:13am On Aug 22, 2015
Alen Halilovic signs for Sporting Gíjon on loan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:21am On Aug 22, 2015
barackohandso:
Alen Halilovic signs for Sporting Gíjon on loan
Yeah! Thats good. He needs good first team football to be up and running, and to build on his experience. I just hope he is used as expected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.