Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577395 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Yeahh, Arsenal too are likely opponents too. But I have genuine fear of what City could become this season. They've strengthened more than anyone else. I'm a City fan though. So i wish we are not pitted against each other again this season.

BTW, what is this about your change of gender?? Are you now some damsel? tongue tongue
Yes ooooo. A transgender. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chrisley024(m): 9:44am On Aug 27, 2015
dmcdad:

I would really love to get Man U. LVG is becoming arrogant. Well, he has always been. I guess he thought because he won a play-off match against a lowly side, then he can compete at the same level as Barcelona or Bayern.
when and where did he say this or you're just yapping.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
chrisley024:
when and where did he say this or you're just yapping.
Post match presser last night.

Was asked what it would be like to face his former teams (Barca-Bayern). He responded that they(BB) wouldn't wanna meet MU.

Learn to respect people. You could have just asked politely, rather than giving some attitudes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chrisley024(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2015
dmcdad:

Post match presser last night.

Was asked what it would be like to face his former teams (Barca-Bayern). He responded that they(BB) wouldn't wanna meet MU.

Learn to respect people. You could have just asked politely, rather than giving some attitudes.
that's the arrogance I guess or you expected him to say no.

Sorry if you feel insulted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I only wish we avoid City in this group stage draw today grin I'm not certain we have the depth now to tackle most big clubs in Europe, at least not until after January transfer. City, once they have completed a dream signing of KdB, would be very competitive in Europe and of course, would parade the strongest bench. angry grin grin For me, they're a team to watch out for. Otamendi, Sterling, Delph and now KdB give them a lot of depth in quality. Once Pellegrini gets his acts together, Europe may have to duck for a nearest cover!
Honestly bro, I don't have any fear for any EPL team. City are strong and are looking pretty solid, but I can assure you, they will calm down when playing us. I don't see them getting past us at all. I'd personally wished we play Chelsea now, but that's not possible for now. You can imagine MSN against Ivanovic, Cahil and Terry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:26am On Aug 27, 2015
chrisley024:
that's the arrogance I guess or you expected him to say no.

Sorry if you feel insulted.
I think he should have been neutral with his response. Something like; lets see how things go. Or, well, thats football for you. Or just any line that doesn't seem arrogant.

Don't you think such response seem a bit arrogant?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2015
sebod:

Honestly bro, I don't have any fear for any EPL team. City are strong and are looking pretty solid, but I can assure you, they will calm down when playing us. I don't see them getting past us at all. I'd personally wished we play Chelsea now, but that's not possible for now. You can imagine MSN against Ivanovic, Cahil and Terry.
Abeg, raping is felony. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't wanna have our players charged with felony. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2015
sebod:

My only concern for our squad is the glaring lack of depth. The departure of Pedro and Xavi have left us bare to our bone. grin undecided We're one injury away from a choas. God help us if a decent team catch us at the time. We can't always expect the MSN to perform to the dizzying heights they plundered away last term. Teams no doubt, would be trying now to devise some ploys to subvert the MSN from running amok again and leaving host of defence lines trailing in their wake. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chrisley024(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
dmcdad:

I think he should have been neutral with his response. Something like; lets see how things go. Or, well, thats football for you. Or just any line that doesn't seem arrogant.

Don't you think such response seem a bit arrogant?
No, it was just to boost his team's confidence and doesn't mean they're now on the same level. He even said United were lucky against Barca in pre-season and the game was for the team to have a feel of what it was like to play against the champions while the result meant nothing.

LvG's arrogance has always been within and against his players and mgt of his club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
chrisley024:
No, it was just to boost his team's confidence and doesn't mean they're now on the same level. He even said United were lucky against Barca in pre-season and the game was for the team to have a feel of what it was like to play against the champions while the result meant nothing.
Its alright then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Feeling your english flows , efficacious and not too verbosed. cool . The events at the Grimaldi forum, Monaco is slated for 4.45pm(WAT). Barca's jersey would now have a star at the top of the logo as from next match, with the new badge of honour(My thought). Today's event is a must watch for any Barca fan.
Reasons: Presence of our legends, Barca set to be honoured for joining the 5UCL club, Best player Europe, Goal of the Year and Save of the year. We might sweep all.
Johnpaul88:
My only concern for our squad is the glaring lack of depth. The departure of Pedro and Xavi have left us bare to our bone. grin undecided We're one injury away from a choas. God help us if a decent team catch us at the time. We can't always expect the MSN to perform to the dizzying heights they plundered away last term. Teams no doubt, would be trying now to devise some ploys to subvert the MSN from running amok again and leaving host of defence lines trailing in their wake. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
best save goes to ter stegen.....cool reflexes against bayern . best goal goes to d atomic flea.....fantastic goal against d world best keeper in d 2015ucl semi-final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
I see an English and a German team in our group.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Leo Messi's Goal vs. Bayern Munich Named Champions League Goal of the Season... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSD--66JHkI
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ter Stegen wins best save of the Champions League 2014/15... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Coded01 hope say you get basket to take dey pack all those our awards?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
What would be your perfect group for Barcelona in the CL? wink

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
barackohandso:
Coded01 hope say you get basket to take dey pack all those our awards?

grin grin

E no easy! cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Best save against Bayern... cheesy

Wetin we do Bayern na! grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqXUoIb4iNw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
coded01:
What would be your perfect group for Barcelona in the CL? wink

Barcelona

Arsenal

PSG

Ajax
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
barackohandso:

Barcelona

Arsenal

PSG

Ajax
When exactly (nig time) is the draw and which channel is showing it please?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
sebod:

When exactly (nig time) is the draw and which channel is showing it please?

4PM nigerian time on super sport 3
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
barackohandso:

4PM nigerian time on super sport 3
Thanks bro, it's now live!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Group E
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bayern leverkusen - Messi's wife gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
GROUP E

Barcelona
Bayer Leverkusen
Roma
BATE Borisov

We should be thinking about the knockout stages already cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
Roma
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
After being away for so long from this lovely fan group,I opened our thread and the first thing I saw was dmcdad(f):
Wetin happen Na bro? Na so the ban take reach?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintwill(m): 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Leo Messi named UEFA Best Player of the Year #FCBlive#UEFApic.twitter.com/ cPXlMI98SM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bate and Barcelona everytime angry

Meanwhile....Takes it like a Boss!! cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
philfearon:
After being away for so long from this lovely fan group,I opened our thread and the first thing I saw was dmcdad(f):
Wetin happen Na bro? Na so the ban take reach?
Ask barackohandso. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) (951) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m), mahvie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.