Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

"I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. (2755 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by praiz2312: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
A Nigerian man, named Bright Ben who accused his pastor of snatching his wife of 12years reacts to his mother-inlaw's claims of not paying Bride price of his estranged wife , Tina.

Here is the heartbreaking video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OeKpXkAVW4
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by micko93: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Really unfortunate
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by tesseract: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
A greedy mother, foolish daughter and a pastor who is a slave to lust...well let God judge them all.

2 Likes

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by illicit(m): 11:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
No matter what..

The pastor is guilty too....

6 Likes

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by majamajic(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
He should engage with the elders that went with him , this is their job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Whether this man paid bride price in full, in half, in quarter or in nut, he is dealing with his pastor he shld therefore keep quiet. He shld not judge the man of God
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by inoki247: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na why people dey always shout hustle leave Love nd go find money it seems is only money dat can't fail someone laik diz...

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by Kolisky(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
goodmorning40:
Whether this man paid bride price in full, in half, in quarter or in nut, he is dealing with his pastor he shld therefore keep quiet. He shld not judge the man of God

YES, the man of God will definitely pay bride price in full.

I see your high level of gullibility

2 Likes

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
goodmorning40:
May you experience same in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by king6869: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Man of God no try abeg.
Mainwhile the man and the wife might have been calling this pastor "Daddy".
So bad.

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
VenExchange:

May you experience same in Jesus name
Stop wasting prayers
I have no pastor
I am a pastor
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
goodmorning40:

Stop wasting prayers
I have no pastor
I am a pastor
May it happen to your daughter
grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
VenExchange:

May it happen to your daughter
grin
You sleepy head
He is a man fighting for wife
How did daughter come in here
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
goodmorning40:

You sleepy head
He is a man fighting for wife
How did daughter come in here
I mean your daughter dear

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by elonmuskbaby: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
But why are grown adults Washing their dirty linen in Public in an irritating way undecided

See as all of them are making a show of themselves on social media Abi ewoni Rada Rada gan.if you want to make a fool of YOURSELVES at least make money from it by turning it into an entertainment for social media fans so we will see something to laugh about like a reality show ( something like that of Erica- inside life or keeping up with the Kardashians or wives and girlfriends of sport stars ) since you have reduced marriage to prostitution.he paid on her head,he no pay on her head.gbogbo won den soro odelenu odendumowon.oko ko gbon, iyawo goh,Iya iyawo koni lakaye.gbogbo won shey Rada Rada bi obe oloka
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by chatinent: 1:22am On Aug 11, 2021
Pastorpreneurs whose work is to harvest where he didn't sow.
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 11, 2021
Is he trying to say the mother of his ex wife lied?that's disrespectful, it tells a lot about him

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by eworo1787(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2021
Pastor no try abeg.
#FearWomanShaa
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by NobleAngell(f): 8:14am On Aug 11, 2021
The moment the woman's mother said the man didn't pay bride price, I knew she's a greedy woman. So her daughter has been with the man for 12 years and it's now that she knows.
Ok so the one that can pay bride price has come abi? Oga just go to sleep, and let karma do the talking for you. It may take a while though.

2 Likes

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2021
VenExchange:

I mean your daughter dear
Is your daughter a man darling
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by simplepee(f): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Any woman wey dey talk "My pastor this" "My pastor that". Ruuuun as a man. Daddy this, daddy that for church but for house dem dey give their husbands knock for head.

2 Likes

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by simplepee(f): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2021
goodmorning40:
Probably a joke. If not, I pray God deliver you from this sickness.

Go to church. Don't be a fool.

90percent of Nigerian pastors are scam(old news anyway). Bite your phone if e pain you

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by eworo1787(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2021
simplepee:
Any woman wey dey talk "My pastor this" "My pastor that". Ruuuun as a man. Daddy this, daddy that for church but for house dem dey give their husbands knock for head.

Fear Dem oo
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by praiz2312: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
majamajic:
He should engage with the elders that went with him , this is their job
Is trying to prove any point even still necessary?
The man should just accept his fate and try to move on with life.
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Someone said females raised by women always have problems, it seems there's an element of truth in this.
Hardly can you see a man push his daughter like this lady and Regina Daniels.

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
simplepee:
Probably a joke. If not, I pray God deliver you from this sickness.

Go to church. Don't be a fool.

90percent of Nigerian pastors are scam(old news anyway). Bite your phone if e pain you
I instead kissed my phone because e no pain me

Pastors are scam
Followers scam
All of you all join together - scams

Bite your tongue if e pain you
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
praiz2312:

Is trying to prove any point even still necessary?
The man should just accept his fate and try to move on with life.
His children are in their custody, that's why the husband to Daddy Freeze call him out too and went to Court. He needs to clear the allegation on what the mother in law said just to justify the adultery.
They should give him his kids for him to move on.
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rozcol:
Is he trying to say the mother of his ex wife lied?that's disrespectful, it tells a lot about him
Or Deh!
aka sappire
aka futureismyyansh.
It seems the only thing that gives you joy is Nairaland mentions. Attention seeker!
Mtchew!
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by pepperdemzombie: 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2021
goodmorning40:
Nairaland mentions dey hungry this one, nobody dey notice am here!
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by goodmorning40: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Nairaland mentions dey hungry this one, nobody dey notice am here!
LMAO!
You just did
I won
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by Reinventerd: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
scary stuff
Re: "I Paid Her Bride Price In Full"- Man Who Lost His Wife To His Pastor Alledges. by Nuelito: 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sometimes,to even marry dey fear me

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LADY ATTACKED BY WATER SPIRIT ON MOVIE SET IN A RIVER. SCATTERS SCENE. / Majek Fashek Returns From The Dead! / Eniola Badmus' Champagne Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.