Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,831 members, 7,834,784 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband (32805 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by nedekid: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2021
FarahAideed:

You wonder what's wrong with Nigerian govt
You wonder? E shock you?
Its their bloda in power naa, you need any more evidence? undecided
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by kingthreat(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2021
You married a soldier. If you married him after 2010 when Boko Haram started, you should not complain.
He signed up for a job that may probably take his life. If you wanted to avoid the situation completely, you should have married someone else.
RIP Sakaba and those that fell that day. God protect the real dedicated soldiers out there.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Johnchrix(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Splitmind:
This woman is so ungrateful, just forgive and don't let bitterness kill you

May this same thing happen to u, this i pray. and I pray u also forgive.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Rolly22(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Splitmind:
This woman is so ungrateful, just forgive and don't let bitterness kill you

May you receive same thing she received in 109 Folds.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Nigeriadondie: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2021
Racoon:
[i][/i] https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/

After making life unbearable and causing so much pain including decimating the Nigerian military? Chineke kpokwa unu okuu.Indeed it will never be well with whosoever in the military or government supporting this wickedness.

Now the authority refused to pay the benefits and other entitlements of these departed gallant soldiers but busy fetting BH terrorists with goodies, luxury, foreign education and executive privileges?

Yet the military and sitting government have refused to feel the pain, anguish and lamentations of these beleaguered women, children, families, communities and nation? What a country!
The army too have made many people widows and killed people’s sons, brothers, fathers. Do you feel the pain and grief of Shiites, IPOB, Lekki tollgate protesters killed by the army?
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by NLPoliceWoman: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Rolly22:
Vulture we would not see you here now but once it’s IPOB Or Nnamdi Kanu you hypocritical Vulture would start masturbating Vigorously.
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Rolly22(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.
Na you be Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
AuroraB:
This your business, do you meet intending customers in person
You might just earn yourself a thorough whooping for this your first sentence. Mf
I hear you.. leave the comment like that .. I didn't say it just to attract anyone.. those that what to patronise me will patronising
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by madridsta007(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Racoon:
Earlier thread;
https://www.nairaland.com/6694845/please-forgive-us-boko-haram

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/10/no-forgiveness-boko-haram-who-killed-my-husband-his-brother-mum-%E2%80%93-widow-colonel-sakaba

The key statement in her words were:

You shot my husband dead in his office, you pretended to be a friendly force just because he refused to be part of your plots...

I hope Nigerians do not forget the real implications of this statement.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2021
AuroraB:
This your business, do you meet intending customers in person
You might just earn yourself a thorough whooping for this your first sentence. Mf
I hear you.. leave the comment like that, we don't pay evil with evil .. I didn't say it just to attract anyone.. those that what to patronise me will patronising
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by omoluka: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Racoon:
Earlier thread;

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/10/no-forgiveness-boko-haram-who-killed-my-husband-his-brother-mum-%E2%80%93-widow-colonel-sakaba

How do you guys want the southerners to stay in one country with these people?
#referendumnow
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by od501: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by successtutor(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Extremely risky to be part of Nigeria army @ the moment. Peace.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by supercharles(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2021
HOW WILL ALL THOSE IN IDP CAMP FEEL, FAIL GOVERNMENT
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Racoon(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
madridsta007:
The key statement in her words were: You shot my husband dead in his office, you pretended to be a friendly force just because he refused to be part of your plots... I hope Nigerians do not forget the real implications of this statement.
My brother I fear the implications.Imagine what the children of this man may grow up and do to the system in order to avenge this injustice, wickedness & evil.

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Sholaco: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yes, it is very hurtful but are you the one to decide their fate? Boko haram are apple eye of this government. If u know, you know sad
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by RedEnergy: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
slimghost:
And who gave the Army the power to grant amnesty to people that committed crimes punishable as enshrined in our constitution?.
This country is a joke taken too far.
Buhari gave them amnesty. It is a Buhari govt policy. The army is doing what Buhari said they should do.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by brainhgeek(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
The surest way to stop banditry and other forms of insecurity is to ban politicians and service chiefs from having security aids. You will see logical policies and actions the next day

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by generalwo(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Racoon:
Earlier thread;

.... Anybody that thinks terrorism in Nigeria is genuine needs brain surgery..... How can you rehabilitate someone who has killed tens if not hundreds of people? Such persons only deserve one thing.... Bullets to the brain... There are hungry people on the streets who have never committed a crime in their life.... Army no see them give food... Na people wen dey kill people everyday them dey give food....... I am sure they will soon be paying them salary monthly...... And I also heard they surrendered without their arms..... So them throway arms come surrender abi.... Nigerian army no wise at all and they think all Nigerians are like them.... There are people in high places who don't want this insurgency to stop...... Because they are making billions from the war..... But it will never be well for them
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Ayoade19993(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
I never know why God just decided to bring me to this miserable country... Well maybe ma to try change small thing sha, but na person wey chop dey try make changes
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by philip0906(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
mfm04622:

[s]Should human rights be for some people and not for others? Killing or punishing terrorists who surrendered is counter productive!
Others won't surrender, making the fight harder. It is also a war crime to kill any fighter that surrenders. So, are you asking the Nigerian Army to commit war crimes? [/s]
You're a disgusting human. Tueh!
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by stevenosa(m): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Racoon:
Earlier thread;

The General reportedly advised the repentant fighters to convince their former colleagues to stop participating in terrorism, embrace peace and rehabilitation.The repentant insurgents thereafter received the new clothes, food items, groceries and toiletries.

What they could not give to peaceful Nigerians they are given to terrorist. Shame on you all.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by cassysmallz(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
these guys will repent and join kidnapping undecided

They came out of the hinterlands of Borno state so the could easily spread themselves to other parts of the country sad.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Eugene1963: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
jaxxy:
What do we do with surrendered radical terrorists? Big question.

You put them in prison, only with less sentence compared to those caught, just same way you treat any other criminal that easily pleads guilty
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by PENNYSWAP: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Boko haram are the judgement of the Nigerian army , after killing innocent civilians boko haram will revenge for the civilians .... so we forgive them
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by mfm04622: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Rolly22:

As if they have not been committing more than war crimes on unarmed civilians,Evil would destroy all of you supporting this.

Back to sender!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by texazzpete(m): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
kingthreat:
You married a soldier. If you married him after 2010 when Boko Haram started, you should not complain.
He signed up for a job that may probably take his life. If you wanted to avoid the situation completely, you should have married someone else.
RIP Sakaba and those that fell that day. God protect the real dedicated soldiers out there.

If you know you lack sense, why contribute and bring embarrassment upon your head?

She is not complaining that her husband is dead. She’s complaining that the terrorist killers who killed him are not being brought to justice. Instead, they’re being pampered and given provisions.

Straightforward English, but you still no sabi. Na wa

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by Sammerboi: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Nigeria can never move forward with a tribalistic bigot like Buhari as a leader. How on earth is civilians fighting against the state be pampered like they hero’s? No killer should go unpunished if arrested but it’s a different story here in the Nigeria.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by kingthreat(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
texazzpete:

If you know you lack sense, why contribute and bring embarrassment upon your head?

She is not complaining that her husband is dead. She’s complaining that the terrorist killers who killed him are not being brought to justice. Instead, they’re being pampered and given provisions.

Straightforward English, but you still no sabi. Na wa

You know nothing. You are simply a sentimental piece of used tissue.
In war, terrorists die, soldiers die, even civillians die. That is why it should be something to be averted at all costs.
In war also, any party has a right to wave the white flag and surrender. Those that surrender become POWs. That is according to the UN convention.
Those who are surrendering should be investigated and their roles during the war should be examined. That is the role of the Nigerian Army.
As for your sentiments, it doesn't matter.
Re: Oluwaseun Sakaba: No Forgiveness For Boko Haram Terrorists Who Killed My Husband by naija1stnigar(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
At this point anyone still saying am proud to be a Nigerian needs urgent mental checkup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ikedi Ohakim, Ex-Imo Governor / Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.