Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) (27644 Views)

63 Obigbo Residents Regain Freedom After 4 Months In Dungeons / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post / Ohanaeze Warns Nigerian Army Against Further Molestation Of Obigbo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
shut the hell up.
You don't reside in oyigbo and you have no knowledgeable of what happened.
The people deserve what they're currently passing through in the nigerian army's hands.
You can never kill one of us and expect to have peace.

So because a criminal kills one of you, you detain innocent people in retaliation.

Explain to me how detaining and killing innocent people hurt those that killed your comrades.

You are just helping the criminals and letting your comrades die in vain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by faste: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga them no born Nigeria government well not to pay ...u can take the judgement to size Nigerian properties abroad if it comes to the worst case
if only the authority can cooperate with you!
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Guyman02: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oyigboupdate was using this platform to accuse these civilians and praise the Nigerian Army.
I hope he tastes the medicine he is dishing out in the hands of the Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ayomide811:
these criminals would never shout biafrat anymore
their brains have been reset to default

Your turn will come. This I have seen
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Earlystar698(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
tread carefully else we track you and deal with you

Stop living in 400bc
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Xbobtage:

Atleast 80 percent of those people are Rivers Indigenes, Look at the names, these are igboid names from Rivers State.

...Annnnnnd, they were just randomly picked up for being within the vicinity of the Army when they arrived a couple days after the unrest...I would doubt any single one of them had anything to do with even the protest. Says Alot doesnt it?

This is something that can happen to pretty much anyone in Nigeria, you should be careful what you are cheering so karma doesnt bite back.

Karma doesn't do shit...
Go and rest with your karma talk.. I wasn't the one that arrested or totured them so what is my business in it.. stop being emotional..

Moreover Karma doesn't exist.. if it does.. people like IBB, Ty Danjuma Etal that committed various atrocities should be dead or suffering one Misfortune or the other but hell no, they are balling till today..

Wike and Majority of Rivers indigene said that Rivers isn't part of biafra.. so any sensible fellow should eschew from anything that has to do with ipob in that state.. simple..
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by MrUchenna1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
succeeded in making more enemies
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Enyimbamercedes: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
Meanwhile somewhere in the North, Boko Haram commanders were given paper to hold apologizing to Nigerians and were given foodstuff by the same army
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by legba1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Imagine the injustice and impunity... These are folks who have not in anyway commited any crime.. They were so treated because they are not hausa/fulanis or Muslims...
This are solders who received "repentant" bokoharams. It's unfortunate a lot of peeps commenting kept saying "God" will judge.. Mind I tell you God Himself had equipped us to help oursefs....
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by gidgiddy: 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
The Nigerian Army invaded Obigbo, killed many people, randomly arrested over a hundred people, took them to Niger State and detained there for 9 months without charge

What a horrible country Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Xbobtage: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Karma doesn't do shit...
Go and rest with your karma talk.. I wasn't the one that arrested or totured them so what is my business in it.. stop being emotional..

Moreover Karma doesn't exist.. if it does.. people like IBB, Ty Danjuma Etal that committed various atrocities should be dead or suffering one Misfortune or the other but hell no, they are balling till today..

Wike and Majority of Rivers indigene said that Rivers isn't part of biafra.. so any sensible fellow should eschew from anything that has to do with ipob in that state.. simple..

Ummm... okaaaay!

wishing you an amazing/prosperous and fruitful weeks and months ahead my young friend.

Cheers!
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Notasyouthink: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
HonNL:
FULL LIST: Nigerian Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Illegally Detained Since November 2020

SaharaReporters
Oyigboupdate have you seen the handiwork of IPOB??
IPOB made sure that the people you and the oppressors tried to kill unjustly is released to their families. This is to show that you are working tirelessly against the collective interest and well-being of the Igbo race and this is more reason to show you are not to be trusted.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Notasyouthink: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:

After adjourning the case for 70 years, The unlearned judge will struck it out. Even if he finds the Nigerian military guilty, they won't pay for the damages

Nigeria is a stupid country remember
So you know that nigeria is a stupid country and you are sabotaging Igbos effort for total freedom of Ndígbo??

Sorry for you!
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Northernblood3: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Notasyouthink:
So you know that nigeria is a stupid country and you are sabotaging Igbos effort for total freedom of Ndígbo??

Sorry for you!

Oga am not sabotaging any thing, just that I don't like it when the incite fear or use force to make people follow order, it starts small, b4 you know it, ESN will start killing unarmed Igbos they are fighting for. we ought to speak against brutality towards Ndi Igbo with different view
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Notasyouthink: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Guyman02:
Oyigboupdate was using this platform to accuse these civilians and praise the Nigerian Army.
I hope he tastes the medicine he is dishing out in the hands of the Nigerian Army
That guy is full of lies and evil do you know that oyigboupdate is supporting and defending terrorist herdsmen. He made it clear to me when he said that fulani herdsmen have never killed anybody in SE that it's IPOB that is doing the killings.

And that is the kind of person a guy with this monica Grayoso said I should stop attacking and listen to his rubbish with open mind, can you imagine??
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Notasyouthink: 5:52pm On Aug 11, 2021
Northernblood3:

Oga am not sabotaging any thing, just that I don't like it when the incite fear or use force to make people follow order, it starts small, b4 you know it, ESN will start killing unarmed Igbos they are fighting for. we ought to speak against brutality towards Ndi Igbo with different view
By running your mouth against IPOB you are sabotaging their efforts because that is exactly what this government that finished nigeria is looking for, so you don't know??

You're a sabo if doubt me I will just go and dig out your posts. People like you are the reason why an afonja will look us in the eye and say "Igbos hate themselves".
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Northernblood3: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Notasyouthink:
By running your mouth against IPOB you are sabotaging their efforts because that is exactly what this government that finished nigeria is looking for, so you don't know??

You're a sabo if doubt me I will just go and dig out your posts. People like you are the reason why an afonja will look us in the eye and say "Igbos hate themselves".

I challenge you to dig out any of my post or any of my colleagues castigating MNK Starting from Usmanfodio, borno1stson, borno2ndson, Northernblood3 northernblood, Danusmanfodio
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Xbobtage:

Ummm... okaaaay!

wishing you an amazing/prosperous and fruitful weeks and months ahead my young friend.

Cheers!

I might be older than you thou.. you never can tell...

All the same.. Best wishes from me to you from now till the end of time..
Stay Safe too Man..
Cheers..
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by samtol4(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
mrvitalis:
Where are the Nigerian lawyers this is an easy case ... minimum of 50 billion can be gotten as compensation easily in this case
Nigerian government does not obey court orders. Hence it will be a fruitless exercise
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
samtol4:
Nigerian government does not obey court orders. Hence it will be a fruitless exercise
U know nothing
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by MilitaryLady(f): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fejoku:
[s][/s]
All of you will pay for your atrocities.
another IPOB terrorist spotted.
We'll put an end to you lots soon.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Fejoku: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
MilitaryLady:
another IPOB terrorist spotted.
We'll put an end to you lots soon.
Your end is very close terrorist.
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Cosmatikka: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ayomide811:
these criminals would never shout biafrat anymore
their brains have been reset to default
Devil punish your father and mother, idiot.
Innocent people have been held for 10 months and this is all you could say.
May boko haram wipe out ur generation, idiot
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by Fourwinds: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2021
Banana republic
Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by McCoy662(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Northernblood3:
Stupid Nigerian army, Your wives and Children will be made Widows and Orphans soon.

270 unarmed civilians. We will definitely bounce back strong
They wanted to proof how powerless IPOB is. You chest-beat all the time that you are about to sink nigeria but look at your life... As helpless as an idp

1 Like

Re: Army Releases 102 Obigbo Residents Detained Since November 2020 (Full List) by samtol4(m): 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
mrvitalis:

U know nothing
thank you sir for knowing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Ahmed Idris: ASUU Queried Accountant-General’s Source Of Wealth Last Year / 2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.