Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere (7523 Views)

Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Mercy Johnson's Congratulatory Message To Tchidi Chikere Earns Her Attacks / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by aloyemeka1: 12:35am On May 18, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

[size=14pt]"Stories about my husband's affairs with other actresses don't bother me" - Sophia Tchidi Chikere[/size]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-guV-NMd2uS0/TdJRXaLaaxI/AAAAAAAAC8I/B-13cFQcuvI/s200/1.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-eb65SZIpShI/TdJPuOgBHkI/AAAAAAAAC78/IeNvvTfqtqE/s200/sophia.jpg[/img]

Her husband of 9years is nollywood producer/director, Tchidi Chikere, who's been linked with several actresses.
"I don't care if my husband is linked with any actress, it doesn't bother me at all. Nobody is perfect. If you're looking for perfection, I am sorry, you have a long way to go. So, in that sense, you learn how to forgive and move on. There will always be challenges in marriage, but when you hand them over to God, be patient, forgive one another and settle issues without involving a 3rd party, it goes a long way." - Sophia Chikere to Anyakwo Nonyem of City People Mag

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/stories-about-my-husbands-affairs-with.html
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by SeanT21(f): 12:41am On May 18, 2011
Her hubby is HOT!!
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by aloyemeka1: 1:01am On May 18, 2011
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by kandiikane(m): 1:52am On May 18, 2011
Er, he is not hot,

That is what producers/directors do, screw every upcoming actress/artist to see they are good enough to make them money.
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by Outstrip(f): 1:55am On May 18, 2011
Na wa oh. Tchidi chikere is hot ke? I can't even believe that someone will have an affair with him. Where is my boyfriend where people are calling Tchidi chikere hot
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by OgidiBoy(m): 2:00am On May 18, 2011
I don't blame the bobo for having affairs with other actresses, Sophia is so freaking Igbotic and a bush woman. I bit it embarrasses him to be seem in public with her.
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by kandiikane(m): 2:04am On May 18, 2011
^^I think it is the other way round, that is why she don't care.
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

^^I think it is the other way round, that is why she don't care.
*Death*

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by aloyemeka1: 2:44am On May 18, 2011
Outstrip:

Na wa oh. Tchidi chikere is hot ke? I can't even believe that someone will have an affair with him. Where is my boyfriend where people are calling Tchidi chikere hot

Don't hate, dude is smoking hot.
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by Outstrip(f): 3:03am On May 18, 2011
aloy/emeka:

yeah and you are smoking pot grin grin grin
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by SeanT21(f): 3:21am On May 18, 2011
aloy/emeka:

are you not a guy?
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by aloyemeka1: 11:22am On May 18, 2011
SeanT21:

are you not a guy?

So?
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by nimma(f): 11:29am On May 18, 2011
She is not been truthful. There is no human who wouldnt be bothered when their spouse cheats, whether they love that person or not.
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by johnjoel(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2011
what ever happen with parts is of my busss,,but hater shud mind their own busss,,
and get buzy
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by johnjoel(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2011
what ever happen with the parts isnot of my busss,,but hater shud mind their own busss,,
and get buzy
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by Godmother(f): 6:20am On May 19, 2011
who is this:!!

@OP
I guess she was aware of what she'd be going into when she married him. That's why I avoid all these entertainment type guys.
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by aloyemeka1: 10:10am On May 19, 2011
Godmother:

who is this:!!

@OP
I guess she was aware of what she'd be going into when she married him. That's why I avoid all these entertainment type guys.

Which of them guys dont have eagle eyes for women?. Pastors? Lecturers? Traders? politicians?
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 19, 2011
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by Outstrip(f): 2:28pm On May 19, 2011
mincuu:

e be like say dis chic dey collect kondo for outside marriage wella, na y she no send,

I actually thought the same thing grin grin grin but who am I to assume
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 19, 2011
Re: My Husband's Affairs With Other Actresses Don't Bother Me" - Sophia Chikere by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 19, 2011
SeanT21:

are you not a guy?

LOL. Una no go kill person for hia.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Vs King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal 1 / What Is Cynthia Morgan Wearing In This Picture? / Blord Group CEO Linus Williams Ifejika: The Man Who Turned Down $10 Million Offe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.