Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (4797 Views)

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / Nigerian Actresses That Regretted Their Tattoos ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kandiikane(m): 1:46am On May 18, 2011
Re: . by Outstrip(f): 1:57am On May 18, 2011
Actually many Nigerian guys see a little bit of chest hair and facial hair sexy. grin grin grin Don't ask me. I don't get it either.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:04am On May 18, 2011
Use the word "some" wink wink

People like ,genevieve nnaji Rita Dominic, yvonne nelson etc wouldn't be caught dead with hairy legs.
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 2:05am On May 18, 2011
Abeg, you never see closeup of them? grin
Re: . by tpia5: 2:14am On May 18, 2011
Re: . by Nobody: 2:14am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Abeg, you never see closeup of them? grin
Those three? shocked shocked

I can bet my hair and ass on it that they do shave grin tongue grin cheesy
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 2:16am On May 18, 2011
I will take the bet because I can bet you are also one of them. You backside shave? grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:18am On May 18, 2011
ROFL The only hair on my body is on my head.
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 2:23am On May 18, 2011
lol grin
Re: . by Outstrip(f): 3:02am On May 18, 2011
rokiatu:

Use the word "some" wink wink

People like ,genevieve nnaji Rita Dominic, yvonne nelson etc wouldn't be caught dead with hairy legs.

Okay let me say some. Have you noticed though that Ini Edo flaunts hers. Maybe now that she lives in the US she has gotten rid of it. I guess anything in this world can be seen as sexy
Re: . by Nobody: 3:04am On May 18, 2011
LOL Ini one is a whole different case. grin grin grin
Re: . by MrCork17: 10:19am On May 18, 2011
light skin IBO womens usually have mustache and beards wink
Re: . by hackney(m): 2:13pm On May 18, 2011
^^^^ no ooinfeinse
Re: . by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

light skin IBO womens usually have mustache and beards wink

LMAO! grin grin grin You're absolutely barking, but never a dull moment with you on the prowl.
Re: . by dorleey(f): 11:46pm On May 20, 2011
is mr cock still alive? i thought they slaughtered him for the easter stew. @poster, what u see as right and fashionable might not be so to others. some pple feel that the only unwanted hair to be scraped is that under their armpit and private part. that doesnt make them dirty or unfashionable. same is applied to the eye brow. fashion depends on one's ideology and a general accepted ideology, not a dominant ideology formed by few and imposed on many.
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 12:49am On May 21, 2011
Uh huh. . . I hear all that but do men find it attractive.

Has the rapture started yet?
Re: . by denzel2009: 8:01am On May 21, 2011
rokiatu:

ROFL The only hair on my body is on my head.
Too much information sister sahara. tongue
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On May 21, 2011
I agree with Dolley.I'm yet to hear of any health risk that non-shaving pose or even the advantage of going hairless.@OP,can u point out some?.

As long as a woman trims or shaves the armpit and bikini,she is good to go.Total Body hair shaving is just a fashion fab and none shld be crucified or applauded for that,IMO .I've seen hairless women that stink btw.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:56am On May 21, 2011
denzel2009:

sister sahara. tongue
ROFL.

denzel2009:

Too much information
Girl to girl talk. I guess I got too comfortable lol my bad.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10am On May 21, 2011
I hope they remember to shave their armpits and kini area. And I don't mean trimming - I mean clean shaving. Some chicks are quite grotesque - with the 'afro-quantity' hair on their armpits and around their honey-pots. Yuk.

rokiatu:

The only hair on my body is on my head.

Now that's what I'm talking about.
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2011
ifyalways, I am not talking about pub[i]i[/i]c region(if it looks like the amazon jungle, that is your business as long its hidden under knickers) or armpit( should be shaved if its always on the show). I am talking about legs and face and chest, do men find it attractive especially having a woman with more facial and chest hair than you. Do you like that jungle look?

Everything has a health risk or advantage we are talking about attraction here.
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 3:50pm On May 21, 2011
^*sighs*
What's up with trying to make it personal,throwing dumb conjectures and rhethoric questions at me?Is this thread abt me cos I asked for valid proves or reasons why shaving/non-shaving shld be encouraged

Your opinion is that Nigerian actresses don't shave(debatable) and I asked If they are at any  health risk(s) to themselves and others around them cos they have body hair and all you could do was to ask "if i like the hairs,does it look nice" bla bla?

Not 1 valid reason yet why body hair should be shaved?. . .Ooops, does it look nice,attractive and cool in your eyes is enough reason.LMAO!!!

BTW,I have no BH and guess what?I remove mine NOT cos I just saw J.LO's advert but cos mine is scanty and itches.Im only curious,i thought having body hair makes one a dirty woman or whats the point of this thread again.

Fela's "Mr follow-follow" is on air.lolz
Re: . by tpia5: 3:56pm On May 21, 2011
@ topic

people who shave and people who dont shave, all will still end up six feet under.

1 Like

Re: . by kandiikane(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2011
@ifyalways, You ask me a question and I answered you.

If I was going after the health issues of not shaving I will not have bothered to ask because I know the route to google. I do not care about the health issues but the attraction to it. I did not asking you whether you shave or not, if you do not shave your business not mine. My thread is if men find bodily/facial hair attractive.

If you are offended by the thread "boo hoo"
Re: . by ifyalways(f): 4:19pm On May 21, 2011
cheesy Mu he he.

The new way to throw questions at Nigerian men is to declare that actresses don't shave,u've spotted chest hairs on bla bla

Pull others down to feel good or champion ur cause?

Twa!

It's a lovely sunny day here.Mwaah!
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2011
wink
Oh yes oo, I bring others down to feel good. grin grin

Incoherent human being, I do not even know what your point really is.

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Of Genevieve And Daughter / OMG! See What Anorexia Did To This Beautiful 37-year Old Actress / Beautiful Amina From Unijos Shares Her Very Sexy N Aked Bathroom Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.