Stats: 3,162,227 members, 7,849,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria (13248 Views)

Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness / Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / NYSC Has Started Paying November Allowance (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Emmy000seun(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
You Sabi ham bro
McOluOmo:
All die na die

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Milesbillions(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2021
I'm currently serving oooo

Omo, this nysc self don tire me
No opportunity for dey village dey carry me go cry
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by LORDLARGE(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Why insulting ur dad age mate na? We may not like him but that does not warrant you calling him a mad man haba. How will you feel if someone refers to ur dad as a mad man? The Bible says honour ur father and ur mother so that ur days will be long on earth. Anyone that is about dad age or who can give birth to you is ur father. Plz let stop all this. Ur can criticize him without using insultive
words on him. If u are angry with my words to you, plz am sorry
I hope you know that the first line you as well used is insultive cos definitely you don't know my age but won't let you spoil my day........
Peace ....
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by webhostbiz: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
When Osinbajo advise that NYSC should be suspended for two years because of covid-19, you people decided not to listen and now you re complaining. Oga Lai Lai
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by elmagnifico411(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
It shall not be well with Lai Mohammed and his followers. How I wish he can see this post... May Satan never depart his household. Oloriburuku liar!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by berryPee(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Please when will this man go for REHAB
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Here we go again

Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
LORDLARGE:

I hope you know that the first line you as well used is insultive cos definitely you don't know my age but won't let you spoil my day........
Peace ....
remember whatever u do 2day, will be reverse to u someday. U can continue to insult ur dad age mate. Peace out
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by LORDLARGE(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kinzo0917:
remember whatever u do 2day, will be reverse to u someday. U can continue to insult ur dad age mate. Peace out

Now you've pushed me to the world
FVXK you don't you ever I repeat ever drag my Dad into this mess
Stvpid boy
You think everybody is a small boy right? fvxk of my mentions
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by FBIBOT(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Why not allow them serve in their state...? Some laws needs to be amended seriously... Our NASS are just bunch of useless people
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Femmyfestus: 6:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Emu4life:
NYSC na scam abeg. Northerners mostly prefer to serve in their states and LGAs. Na my Papa house I serve sef, trekking to my PPA(stone throw from my house) dailygrin
I no fit go where dem go give me Dog, pig or Human being meat chop. Yuck

Well, maybe it's very important to southerners cuz I see dem rushing to the North in numbers.
95% of southerners attends and graduate from universities across Nigeria and outside.
15% of northerners attends universities and only 5% are able to finish and graduate, the others dropout. So tell me how will the remaining 5% appearance of the northerner corp members be noticed when they get posted to south. Unlike southerners that large number of them are posted across. I hope you understand now? Nobody loves to leave his harbor for death zone full of illiterates. They just have to cos they have no choice
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Emu4life(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
Femmyfestus:

95% of southerners attends and graduate from universities across Nigeria and outside.
15% of northerners attends universities and only 5% are able to finish and graduate, the others dropout. So tell me how will the remaining 5% appearance of the northerner corp members be noticed when they get posted to south. Unlike southerners that large number of them are posted across. I hope you understand now? Nobody loves to leave his harbor for death zone full of illiterates. They just have to cos they have no choice
I can see my comment tickled a nervegrin Sorry o eyan awon Albert Einstein

Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Kinzo0917(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2021
LORDLARGE:

Now you've pushed me to the world
FVXK you don't you ever I repeat ever drag my Dad into this mess
Stvpid boy
You think everybody is a small boy right? fvxk of my mentions
. Mumu. U have no sense asshole
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by LORDLARGE(m): 7:32pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Mumu. U have no sense asshole

So says a tout that was pretending to be a gentleman now run along kid go and say hi to your daddy who may as well be as mad as Lie MumĂș if not madder
This is my last response to you small boy
From all indications even your dad ain't my age mate
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Habib101: 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
chiedu7:
NYSC SHOULD BE STOPPED

Its just a ploy to take graduates from the south to work in the North
Na only for dis country nysc dey exist
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Habib101: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2021
McOluOmo:
All die na die

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Correct
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Habib101: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
Dis useless man dey contribute %50 of situation we found ourselves in dis country
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Fortez: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ok doctor
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by Femmyfestus: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Emu4life:
I can see my comment tickled a nervegrin Sorry o eyan awon Albert Einstein
Anty i just told d truth.
Re: Lai Mohammed: NYSC Has Increased COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria by caandi: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2021
Liar Mohammed let us hear word!

NYSC Speaks On Posting Corps Members To Troubled Areas / Corps Member Stabs Colleague At Send-off In Abeokuta / NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry