Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) (77222 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos) / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by lalasticlala(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
Checkout the look on Whitemoney's face after Pere sacked him from cooking for the housemates in the kitchen.

Pere, after winning the Head of the House told Maria about his plan to remove White Money from the kitchen. He feels that cooking in the kitchen is White Money's strategy to win.

So today, Pere gathered the Housemates and announced that since Whitemoney has been cooking for 2 weeks now, that there is the need to change that because he wants to stop 'Kitchen Monopoly'.

Whitemoney looks obviously shocked. grin grin

79 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by KiNg0G: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
I remember selling codèine back when I was broke

Never made me much money, cus I had to smoke

Use to tell myself at least I wasn't selling coke

I had to quit 'cause of fake friends out there tellin' folk

clever_ july

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Kadejo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
The guy above me, which network you dey use?
Well, 2nd to comment. I'm moving up gradually.
Yesterday was 3rd

Now to the issue, Pere don get the guy scope. He wan Bleep him up.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Twode: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Really lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by McTEE10(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Bigfish121(m): 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
The battle line is drawn.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere is obviously threatened by Whitemoney. All na strategy

336 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by TangoPredict(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
*in wande coal's voice*

Because i want to cook for you Pere

Omo malo wo pe mo kere....

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Wow, hatred on another level, white money that cook nice looking food, I never knew guys can be this petty to themselves as displayed by pere, so they actually use bro code and friendly display to cover up? Lol.

233 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Click Like if u think white money will win this years big brother

720 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by MadeMan01(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin grin
Make white money win head of house. He will permanently declare Pere and Maria to wash toilets even after his tenure has expired

364 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin

A twist to the game!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Curious345: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Useless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Curious345: 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Buhari programme

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Rooy57(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
So?
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Head of house dan they shack this man. you feel sacking whitemoney would stop his strategy you just helped him grow more fans and loose some fans. People go they see Pere has Buhari now self

295 Likes 21 Shares

Inside life
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Generalkorex(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Foodie
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by tobamz(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere just trying to be smarter that he really is, he can't even convince Maria to do shit and he's there taking the HOH like a full time job now

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Teewhy2: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
All of them are using strategy to win the money.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
It doesn't matter what you do pere
White money is winning that 90m

The day you are nominated, that day you shall leave the house.

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Penguin2: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Two strategists!

But Pere came late because Whitemoney has conquered the street.

221 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by tillaman(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sorry Mr White lion
I vibe with White lion all day everyday even twice on Wednesdays
Pere the self appointed Alpha male

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by ambivert27(f): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
I would love to see a fight between Pere and white money.

Remove General Pere from the house and you have zombies

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
That Pere is a real villian

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by tiswell(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
White money for the mulla

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Jamiubond009(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin grin Pere be forming strategy,overconfident Simp

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by aryzgreat: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Pere the Simp

Maria just using his head

White money remains the game changer

He feel threatened by WM popularity in the house. If you take away his cooking strategy, you can't take away his humor and social lifestyle that endear him to the HMs and viewers

122 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking / BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.