Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) (77268 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos) / BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBNaija: It's A Cunning Behavior For WhiteMoney To Stay In The Kitchen All Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by ejembi28(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2021
White all the wayyyyyyy
WHO DE BREATH

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2021
CSTRR:

There are limits to strategy.

This is the kind of tactics you expect from a woman, not from a man with balls.
You fight your battles another way.

That guy is specially sick in the head.

My Man..
Contrary to what you say, Pere is actually Smart!!

WhiteMoney Truly wants to use 'Food Strategy' to go Far in the competition and win fans for himself!! sad

I am sure that even the other Hmates are secretly Happy dat Pere took this unpopular but very BRAVE step!!

WhiteMoney is trying to play smart!! Wants to deceive Gullible Fans.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
eyinjuege:
Abeg, allow Pere flex his HOH position.
The cooking mustn't be done by only White Money. Let others cook too.
There should really be a roster for cooking, cleaning the rooms, the baths/toilets, the compound and whatever else needs to be done
They should all rotate it
It's just food na.
But let's see how others would run their own HOHship

Correct Talk!
WhiteMoney truly wants to Monopolize the kitchen!!
Nah only him Sabi cook?
Let other housemates try dier culinary skills too..
If the Food nor too Sweet, Dem go manage!

WhiteMoney thinks he is smart! He wan use Igboman sense.. sad cheesy
Kudos to Pere!

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2021
AmericanDad:
Click Like if u think white money will win this years big brother

Last last, WhiteMoney for the Money.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
tubolancer:
How can a man be staying in the kitchen all day.

Abi oo??
Only concerned about cooking and Food!

Exercise, him nor go Gree do!! sad

One morning b4 going to work, I saw d Morning exercise when Guys n Girls were doing Press/push up and other Exercises..

Baba put mat for ground, dey Sleep Wella.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
StonedLex:

***puffs joint***

Think we have the same story fam
The kush be making me slow, damn
But quitting ain't part of the plan, call me Van Damme
I don't listen to their talks, can't please no fu*kin man
Smoke your weed man while you're still here
Cos it won't matter no more when you're finally there

***puffs joint***

Man, I don't smoke,
Neither do I choke,
One thing I know,
Pere is a joke,
He thinks he is smart,
Keeping WhiteMoney and the Kitchen apart,
But at the end,
You can't stop da destiny,
Pere ends up looking funny,
'Cos WhiteMoney for the Money.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2021
adigun4mee:
Pere is the most intelligent dude in the house, sacking white money from the kitchen is the best move,whitemoney knows if he continues to cook,other house mate won't put him on eviction thereby making him stay longer in the house.If you're a cheese game lover then you will reason along with me,
I feel you... I'm surprised some people are seeing it as hate when in actuality it's all strategy..

Though i don't watch but i enjoy following the trend here. WM is playing smart while Pere is actually smart. May the best strategist win.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Greenerie:
Pere hates Whitemoney from day one that WM picked Pere as a wild card.Pere is wicked.

I know people say it's a strategy,it's all a game but WM is not the only one there,other 23 housemates are all threats to Pere!

Maria, liquorose,Emmanuel, Micheal, are also threats ...why he doesn't attack them,why only whitemoney?

White hasn't done anything to him? I have been observing him thinking he was just pretending and cooking but I noticed he has a good heart,very pure heart,he is the realest person in that house.He is just being himself, cooking , cleaning,making jokes,creating fun and games. Other HM are cool with him only Pere.

Why this hatred? He doesn't deserve it.
For this,I will give all my votes to Whitemoney,I will support to see him stay in that house to the end.Chai,the hatred is just too much.
Wicked Pere.

WhiteMoney has a golden heart. I noticed it when Maria threw her food away. He got so angry because he believed other housemates were underfed that day while she was throwing away food.

He exclaimed that he lost respect for Maria that day for wasting food others would have eaten.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by wonder233: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2021
Oh shut the eff up. There is nothing like petty here. This is a game and whats at stake is N90m. Whitesmoney's kitchen, cleaning and general houseboy strategy is getting stale. He should bring something else to the game, he should be himself, not hiding under domestic chores and false humility as strategy
Biglittlelois:
Wow, hatred on another level, white money that cook nice looking food, I never knew guys can be this petty to themselves as displayed by pere, so they actually use bro code and friendly display to cover up? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mrsprof:
When you want to really know someone, give him power or money. Pere thinks he's gonna be HOH forever
It's all a game and they're all deploying their strategies to emerge winner at the end of the day. Should WM become HOH you'll see him deploy his own master plan.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Emeka71(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Pere is smart though not lively...he can win it too
Yes Pere is smart and can likely win due to his smartness.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Aloof:

This a game, a competition, a hustle, A reality TV show, the brother code doesn't apply here.

You can equate it to a football match, even blood brothers playing for different teams can play against each other.
For one to win, his brother's team must lose.

Would he because of his brother, want his own team to lose? Nah

That's it's the case in BBN it's all about the winner.
Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by SirBunky85(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
GeneralPula:

You need to edit this punchline..

People who are broke don’t sell codeine, it’s a cost drug..

Then you said you didn’t make so much money? No way wey you go sell codeine and don’t make money..

Check this

I remember selling codeine to pull up from being broke

In no time I became a street king, then I had to add some dope

Use to tell myself at least I wasn’t selling coke

I had to quit cause of fake friends out there tellin folk..

If it goes..
na over busy body go finally kee some of you

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Man..
Contrary to what you say, Pere is actually Smart!!

WhiteMoney Truly wants to use 'Food Strategy' to go Far in the competition and win fans for himself!! sad

I am sure that even the other Hmates are secretly Happy dat Pere took this unpopular but very BRAVE step!!

WhiteMoney is trying to play smart!! Wants to deceive Gullible Fans.. undecided
This is what they're failing to see. They're all just being very emotional over this ish when it's a game just like chess.

That was one sure strategy from WM. Who wouldn't do anything that will endear them to the viewers and put them in good stead to win.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by CSTRR: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Aloof:

You didn't sound neutral enough, you seem like a WM fan.

Even if it wasn't a Game, it should even be a thing of relief for whitemoney.

And If it wasn't a game, would WM want to be in the kitchen all the time? Probably not.

You are always cleaning and cooking, I said you have tried enough, other people should also work, how is it a bad thing?

Nawa
I definitely did not Stan anybody before but I Stan WM now.

WM did not lobby for the position. He did not scheme and strategise his way into the kitchen.

It fell on his laps when no one else could pick up the responsibility , and he stood up to be counted.

Removing it from him though unnatural means would backfire.
Pere did not do it for good reasons so you don't expect WM to be overjoyed at the decision.

Don't worry by the time that they start fighting in the kitchen and they ask for WM to be reinstated, that is exactly when he will now benefit from being in the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by HajiaNotu: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
CSTRR:

WM did not lobby for the position. He did not scheme and strategise his way into the kitchen.

It fell on his laps when no one else could pick up the responsibility , and he stood up to be counted.

Pere did not do it for good reasons so you don't expect WM to be overjoyed at the decision.

Don't worry by the time that they start fighting in the kitchen and they ask for WM to be reinstated, that is exactly when he will now benefit from being in the kitchen.
Have you been watching?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
CSTRR:

No,Bro!!
WhiteMoney isn't being Real in that Kitchen services..
He is doing it to Play safe and trying to make himself indispensable!!

And d very Smart n Observant Pere have already noticed this!

Though Pere's action seem tyrannical, but you can't fault him!

WhiteMoney should give other pple opportunities to cook!!
I tell u dat Other Hms will secretly love Pere's bold step!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by HajiaNotu: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2021
Thewrath:

There is no one being petty there,understand it’s a game and its every housemate’s world against the other..

White money is using the kitchen to buy time and avoid clashes or gain vote..he has tried,let’s see the other side of him.
I tire oooo...
Pere is very intelligent, brave and courageous..

This wm guy wants to play the gullible viewers, he will always grumble when some of the hms refusé to eat his food to cook another...

I like what Pere did.
Its only the smart ones that can decode Wm tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
Very funny indeed
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Arckeen: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
TangoPredict:
*in wande coal's voice*

Because i want to cook for you Pere

Omo malo wo pe mo kere....
is that what wade says ?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by todugo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
ambivert27:
I would love to see a fight between Pere and white money.

Remove General Pere from the house and you have zombies
People like you are the reason Nigeria is not progressing. Violence here and there.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Rickylambert: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
bluefilm:
Pere has ruined the only Strategy of our Igbo representative.

The Igbo guy's spirit has been crushed.

Pere is using Army ruthlessness to effectively knock off Mr. White.

Something tells me Mr. White Money will soon change his name to Mr. White Monkey.

Final result of the round:

Pere 3 - 0 White Money

The usual Yoruba hatred against the Igbo playing out.We see who shot at self in the end.Ndi Ofe manu

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by eagleonearth(m): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Wow, hatred on another level, white money that cook nice looking food, I never knew guys can be this petty to themselves as displayed by pere, so they actually use bro code and friendly display to cover up? Lol.
it's only a game. Pere wants white money down by all means because he's a perceived dangerous threat

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Fnny enough

Whitemoney is surrounded by all 'em booties in the house right now all giving him a good time

What else can a man ask for

I doubt say Pere dey breathe right now

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
Realhommie:
This is what they're failing to see. They're all just being very emotional over this ish when it's a game just like chess.

That was one sure strategy from WM. Who wouldn't do anything that will endear them to the viewers and put them in good stead to win.

How does cooking endears him to the viewers.

Pere is just being paranoid and insecure with WM's popularity among the housemates

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Amanda4life: 12:23am On Aug 12, 2021
pedrilo:
Perez is spiritually sound.
That ring on white money can be used to add spiritual medemede to the food he prepare for housemates to endear others housemates to him.
Touch and follow things

Yes.

HE IS INTO SPIRITUAL THINGS.

HE DEALS WITH CRYSTAL BALLS.

A DEEP THINKER.

HE EVOKES
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Amanda4life: 12:25am On Aug 12, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Fnny enough

Whitemoney is surrounded by all 'em booties in the house right now all giving him a good time

What else can a man ask for

I doubt say Pere dey breathe right now
.SINCERELY, THOSE GIRLS ARE JUsT SURROUNDING WHITE MONEY.

So I WONDER WHAT PERE WILL BE THINKING NOW

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by Realhommie(m): 1:36am On Aug 12, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

How does cooking endears him to the viewers.

Pere is just being paranoid and insecure with WM's popularity among the housemates
It sure does endear him going by alot of comments here...

And doesn't he have a right and genuine reason to be paranoid? They're all playing to win so anything he can do genuinely and legally is allowed. No rules
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 2:16am On Aug 12, 2021
Ebus12:
It doesn't matter what you do pere White money is winning that 90m
The day you are nominated, that day you shall leave the house.
You will be shocked.grin
Re: Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) by palsenator(m): 2:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Rickylambert:
The usual Yoruba hatred against the Igbo playing out.We see who shot at self in the end.Ndi Ofe manu

Child of an unfortunate misconception... Pere is not Yoruba. He is from the South South... Your kinds are the reasons Fulanis are winning. They keep sowing discords through you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna And Etinosa's Romantic Scene In "The Washerman" Got Nigerians Talking / BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / Tacha Kneels Down As Her Grandma Blesses Her, AY Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.