Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know (19851 Views)

Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / 20 States Seek N791bn Refund Spent On Federal Roads (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by DigitalyYours: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
OBJ administration increased fuel pump price and removed toll gates.

Bubu increased fuel twice and still reintroduce toll plazas.

WHAT A WICKEDNESS embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Mintyguy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
A
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Mintyguy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by biomedics(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
Bank transfer we get charged

No transfer we still get charged every month

We now pay higher bill yet poor power supply

Naira is on free fall

Inflation is at the rooftop

Jobs are being lost

Now to drive through dilapidated roads we will have to pay

It is called next level

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Ravenna: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
vince96w2:
obasanjo broke toll gates and added the money to fuel those days. Fuel increased now they wanna reintroduce it and fuel will not be revisited.
Honestly, Most Nigerians have short memories.
It's either the zombie effect is so potent or good people just gave up.

Anyways, e no go beta for the suyaselling basterrd and all zombies including their darling daddy.
All of them will die a horrible death.

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
If PMB chose to write a book on effective govt's dribbling. It'll be a page Turner. He's really playing Nigerians; Chelsea vs wikki tourists. Just imagine the scores
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Kandeed: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2021
We have more dual carriageways in the South and more of single carriage in the North. A ploy to tax the South more if you should ask me

2 Likes

Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by shegsrules(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
toll gate fees for bad roads
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by ospreywin(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol... Owo toll gate yen mio ni le San. grin
Na joke I dey oo...

For your vehicle documents hassle free check my signature
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by gazza07(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
If you voted buhari twice, your sin is unforgivable
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Coldie(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
As u are putting up toll gates, to reduce costs for entrepreneurs please reduce police extortion checkpoint

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
Jostoman:
Since nobody is ready to borrow our president loan again he has decided to be collecting the little money that we are getting to manage ourselves for our hand. All Nigerians must get sense by force

Fashola is one to talk after gving his wife juicy government contracts - toll fees in Lagos were not used to maintain shiit. instead it was all embezzled same thing for Federal Tolls
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:13am On Aug 12, 2021
They are really sick in the head
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by leofab(f): 12:17am On Aug 12, 2021
Diversions will be an option.. except for bridges..
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by ultimateprof: 1:10am On Aug 12, 2021
The APC administration has come to kill and to destroy!
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by sulaak(m): 5:22am On Aug 12, 2021
Very good decision, if Nigerians want roads they should pay for it.
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by EgunMogaji2: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2021
I support tolls. The issue is corruption.

I welcome Messrs Julius Berger, Cappa D’Alberto, Solel Boneh (sp) and the Brazilians to come in and build toll roads in Nigeria.
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Oshokalo: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2021
Tinubu account balance is going down,he really miss all the everyday 25million

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 12, 2021
It's good for the highway, helps against insecurity.
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by joyousever(f): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2021
I'm yet to see the basic amenities that this government has provided for the citizens in line with the the 1999 constitution! All I hear everyday is how 'he' borrows money with reckless abandon for reasons best known to him and how his government tries at all cost to milk the masses dry and make them suffer endlessly under its austere policies! May the enemies of Nigerians never know peace!
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by greatiyk4u(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Anybody against this policy is stupid.
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by ayenale1(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2021
Gas price inflated
Toll gate introduction
Next bomb is complete subsidy removal

The toll didn't start with #20,#30,#50 a whole #200,#300 for toll?
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Gentlerespect76: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2021
My pocket go hearam; from North to East. But God will not shame us; a lion will not feed on grass no matter the scarcity of games in the forest. We move.

aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-10-things-you-must-know-about-new-toll-gate-policy-on-federal-roads/
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Blackdisciple(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2021
Thieves....
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by bluefilm: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Good policy with bad intent.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Draxy(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jostoman:
Since nobody is ready to borrow our president loan again he has decided to be collecting the little money that we are getting to manage ourselves for our hand. All Nigerians must get sense by force
We must get sense last last , one day e go full pour comot. until then make we dey suffer, they pray as usual. We were still dey this country , na miracle i swear.

1 Like

Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by Vitally123: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
TAX, TAX and more tax!! What are the citizens benefiting from the government? Meanwhile, what happened to the former tollgates? All those who demolished them without recourse to the citizens' opinion should pay the cost of reconstructing new ones. And how can private cars pay more toll than the commercial buses? Na wa ooo, I hail ooo!
Re: Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know by pedrilo: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
I am not bothered at all.
As long as the poor masses up north are not exempted from paying.
Make who see who go first run mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Abdulmajid DanbilkiKwamanda Who Threatened To Make Kano Ungovernable / Police Killing: DHQ Panel Probes Soldiers’ Bank Statements / Adeola Samuel-Ilori: Controversy As NBA Disowns Lagos Lawyer And Critic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.