Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,150 members, 7,829,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) (22656 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Lewisdinho(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
End time niggar, niggar of end time
Righteousness2:
Terrible ! So terrible!

GOD controls the Weather for 3 reasons
I.For Punishment
II.For His Land
III.For Mercy

The Extreme Weather we are witnessing now is Clearly for Punishment.
What is Happening is GOD ALMIGHTY Warning an Unbelieving and Unrepentant World that Judgement is Coming.

The way out for the People and Nations is not technology, green emissions, Climate this or climate that. The way out is to cry out to GOD for Mercy and do away with everything evil.
Failure to do this, Expect Greater Disatrous Disaters in the Nations.

1 Like

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Sirmwill: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
EXLOVER:
California my home, i command river from Bayelsa and Rivers to flow into California right now

Will they pass through air ni? cheesy
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by mountmoriah(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
This serious, may this kind of disaster never befall us in this part of the world because many will just die of lack of infrastructure to even save lifes not to mention property, majority of those affected over their in california will be covered by their insurance companies and govt compensation is at reach, God bless america
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by mabea: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
longetivity:
you dey deceive yasef
They said the same
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Feggie3: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
No casualty. If this kind thing happen for my country lipsrsealed
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by godliman: 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
See how stupid humans are with their yeye science, they send men to the moon, and expedition crafts to mars yet cannot quench bush fires in their backyards. All they are quick to tell us is " there is no God!" oya there is no God but there is fire. One small rain from God will just quench all this nonsense fire,but oyinbo no dey pray na only science, science.

3 Likes

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
nairalander2020:
climate change is real

even green forest the burn am very suprise.
undecided
Sabotage
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Lewisalexander(m): 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Immatex:
Humans are powerless before God The Almighty!

Rightly Isaiah 40:15 says: Look! The nations are like a drop from a bucket, And as the film of dust on the scales they are regarded. Look! He lifts up the islands like fine dust.

What the many Natural disasters going on has shown is that, if God desires to end humanity, nothing can stop him. Hence Job 34: 14,15 beautifully speaks of it this way: If he fixes his attention on them (humans), If he gathers their spirit and breath to himself, All humans would perish together, And mankind would return to the dust.

It is therefore instructive that all who have Ears hear what the Spirit says by repenting in dust and ashes and turning to God through Christ while there's still time.

For like the days of Noah, that day will come instantly upon all who dwell on the surface of the earth.

Ode
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Geeman2006: 12:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
Cant they invest in that rain making technology of the Dubai government.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Temptee101(m): 12:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Too bad.....

Fire up there in California, Algeria, turkey and Greece

But here in the ancient city of Benin where the king is truly king....rain nor want let us see road.....

This life nor really balance

Italy
Russia

1 Like

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by tatatar: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Its amazing isn't it. How a book people claim were written by "unlearned goat herders" turned out to be some sort of "scientists" who could predict the rising distresses and increase in calamities globally before the time of the end.

The so called learned ones will tell you it has always been happening. But meteorologists say otherwise.

It is well.
Which rising distress,which increase in calamities? I wish you could live some centuries back in time to know what calamity truly is.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Reinventerd: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Dang
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by marsup: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible ! So terrible!

GOD controls the Weather ( Job 37:5-13).
HE Does it for 3 reasons
I.For Punishment
II.For His Land
III.For Mercy

What is Happening is GOD ALMIGHTY Warning an Unbelieving and Unrepentant World that Judgement is Coming.

The way out for the People and Nations is not technology, green emissions, Climate this or climate that. The way out is to cry out to GOD for Mercy and do away with everything evil.
Nature is punishing our stupidity. Don’t say things God didn’t send you to say.

1 Like

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by slimsophiediva(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible ! So terrible!

HE Does it for 3 reasons
I.For Punishment
II.For His Land
III.For Mercy

Why are you like this, must you attribute everything to your over zealous religious beliefs, we've seen church that got burnt; are you saying it's also punishment to the pastor. This is what can happen to you or anyone.
You will just open your mouth sha
Am sure Jesus self don tire for your matter

1 Like

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by felixnkubi: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
California and wildfires be like romeo and Juliet! a deadly love story... hope people are safe tho

1 Like

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Ray07(m): 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
The pics look like a scene in blade runner movie.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Plut01: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2021

Human source of air (Oxygen) diminishing right there. Nah real Wa e be.

Meanwhile, are Nigerians allowed to volunteer in quenching the wild fire Asking for a friend.

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
tatatar:

Which rising distress,which increase in calamities? I wish you could live some centuries back in time to know what calamity truly is.

Sir as someone who comes from a STEM field, I was taught to always provide data to back up my arguments.

So I ask you, provide facts why the past was worse than our present times as I have provided below.

And provide if some of those calamities were on a global scale or localised.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by kennieG(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
The North America, Europe, Asia and part of northern Africa ( even though they never believe to be truly Africans cus of their colour affiliation with the white and their ancient theories) will definitely be destroyed with FIRE while the true Africans with the Caribbean with be wiped out with RAIN.. Not a CONSPIRACY THEORY ooh.. Getty confirmed...
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by kramer: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
How much is this Holiness guy paying to move his topics to the front page? ... This is the 4th time this week. And each time that righteousness guy also comments on it.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Ayula911: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible ! So terrible!

HE Does it for 3 reasons
I.For Punishment
II.For His Land
III.For Mercy

Even jesus know you're a nuisance....
Promoting things that make people lose their lives and property...
Trust me you'll soon be in nairaland GRAPHIC PHOTO soon.. and I'll enjoy it

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Blackdisciple(m): 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Omoh this thing is getting out of hand oo, even in other countries too.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Houses are burning but the trees are left standing. Okay
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by WaffenSS(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible ! So terrible!

We need to Understand that GOD controls the Weather ( Job 37:5-13).
HE Does it for 3 reasons
I.For Punishment
II.For His Land
III.For Mercy

Asshole
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by SmartPolician: 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nature (God) just looks at people and gives them the kinda of challenges they can handle. If this was happening every year in Africa, some religious fanatics would have said it's a result of their terrible sins. God bless America!
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Elidrisy20: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
God punish america
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by obonujoker(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
kramer:
How much is this Holiness guy paying to move his topics to the front page? ... This is the 4th time this week. And each time that righteousness guy also comments on it.

He is the Creator of the gloomy news... He has different accounts...
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by simplesearch: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
longetivity:
you dey deceive yasef

Read the book titled " 4 Hours in hell" by Yemi Bankole. You should be delivered from unbelieve after reading that. This is so you would do yourself eternal favor by not adding to the number of people in hell, for there are more important people there already who have missed their ways to heaven due to unbelieve and hardness of heart.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by simplesearch: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
longetivity:
you dey deceive yasef

Read the book titled " 4 Hours in hell" by Yemi Bankole. You should be delivered from unbelieve after reading that. This is so you would do yourself eternal favor by not adding to the number of people in hell, for there are more important people there already who have missed their ways to heaven due to unbelieve and hardness of heart.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by tatatar: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Sir as someone who comes from a STEM field, I was taught to always provide data to back up my arguments.

So I ask you, provide facts why the past was worse than our present times as I have provided below.

And provide if some of those calamities were on a global scale or localised.

Thank you.
You're from the STEM field who don't know what climate change is undecided
And the world didn't begin in 1900,worst earthquakes have happened before then.
Your definition of the past being worst is based solely on natural disasters; using your logic, the USA is a worst place to live in than Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwan Lawmakers Throw Pig Guts And Punches Over US Pork Imports / Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. / 'Sea Of Flames': 46 Killed In Taiwan Buiidling Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.