Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) (22668 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / Biden’s Taliban Speech Branded ‘one Of The Most Shameful In US History’(Pix) / California Wildfire Update: 11 Dead, 35 Missing, The Worst In California History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Religious nut jobs who are still relying on a book written thousands of years ago by delusional mad Men are already on this thread masturbating. I wonder what they would have said if they were born hundreds of years ago. Imagine having so much information, technology and power at your finger tips but you still no wan get sense. Those dead men who told you the world will end would have called us gods if they came back alive to see how far we've come. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
godliman:
See how stupid humans are with their yeye science, they send men to the moon, and expedition crafts to mars yet cannot quench bush fires in their backyards. All they are quick to tell us is " there is no God!" oya there is no God but there is fire. One small rain from God will just quench all this nonsense fire,but oyinbo no dey pray na only science, science.

You wey dey pray still dey suffer Herdsmen attacks, Boko haram, banditory, kidnappers, ritualists, lack of stable power supply, lack of good health care, poverty, diseases and bad roads wey fit kill pesin. And you pray pass them Oyinbo, you get church for everywhere. Everything na "god" "god" "god" for you but na you suffer pass for the entire planet. Your mum|_|never do? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by blazebaba(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hope this aint gonna be the next sodom and gomora sha....just that no brimstone,only fire....make the fire shaa no reach nigeria ohh....we no get any better firefighters 4 here....na everybody 4 him own lane...
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
tatatar:

You're from the STEM field who don't know what climate change is undecided
And the world didn't begin in 1900,worst earthquakes have happened before then.
Your definition of the past being worst is based solely on natural disasters; using your logic, Nigeria is a worst place to live in than the USA.

Sir provide data.

Statista data distribution didnt begin from 1900's the rest of the data is online for your perusal.

Also you claim its just climate change. As if that somehow gives credibility to your point.
Like we have had climate change of this proportion in the past.

Is it not the same climate change declared by meteorologists that it has entered red alert that could wipe out humanity in some few years if nothing is done?

So tell me again how now is better than the past with facts.

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by quadraheem(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Another of the several reasons that we are nothing before our Creator
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by realstars: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
daddytime:
Waiting for Pastor Righteous...
To come and tell you about hell?
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Zambbros(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible ! So terrible!

We need to Understand that GOD controls the Weather ( Job 37:5-13).
HE Does it for 3 reasons
I.For Punishment
II.For His Land
III.For Mercy

The Extreme Weather we are witnessing now is Clearly for Punishment.
What is Happening is GOD ALMIGHTY Warning an Unbelieving and Unrepentant World that Judgement is Coming.

The way out for the People and Nations is not technology, green emissions, Climate this or climate that. The way out is to cry out to GOD for Mercy and do away with everything evil.
Failure to do this, Expect Greater Disatrous Disaters in the Nations.

You are one of the greatest Hippocrate have come across in recent times, you really need to seek guardians from God, you preach religion as to hatred to others, and the fact is you really know nothing, if a county like China has an issue like this, or any Islamic nation, you say absurd things about them, like say that are devil worshipers, and God is never pleased with them.

My brother pls, seek inner peace and mercy, don't preach Christianity by talking hatred on others, practice your path very well, and fear your Lord, and allow him to decide, if you believe you are on the eight path, so those others, what if you were born into an Hindu family? My brother, pls change your ways, because you will surely give account on all your doings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Its amazing isn't it. How a book people claim were written by "unlearned goat herders" turned out to be some sort of "scientists" who could predict the rising distresses and increase in calamities globally before the time of the end.

The so called learned ones will tell you it has always been happening. But meteorologists say otherwise.

It is well.

Why don't you stop making use of phones, laptops and aeroplanes? They were created by scientists you abhor because of a fake book.

Brainwashed religious idiot.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by planetx: 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Feggie3:
No casualty. If this kind thing happen for my country lipsrsealed
Mumu go and read about the 2018 and 2019 California wildfires and the hundreds of casualties.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Godly247(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
kiss Enough of doom prophecies! The Lord is all time good! Let's seek God and enjoy peace!
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by macjireh: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Terrible ! So terrible!

We need to Understand that GOD controls the Weather ( Job 37:5-13).
HE Does it for 3 reasons
I.For Punishment
II.For His Land
III.For Mercy

The Extreme Weather we are witnessing now is Clearly for Punishment.
What is Happening is GOD ALMIGHTY Warning an Unbelieving and Unrepentant World that Judgement is Coming.

The way out for the People and Nations is not technology, green emissions, Climate this or climate that. The way out is to cry out to GOD for Mercy and do away with everything evil.
Failure to do this, Expect Greater Disatrous Disaters in the Nations.

let me explain D's scripture below; by d end of 2019,, a pale horse arrived the earth,, death was d rider and hell was following closely,,they were given power to kill one-fourth of d earth's population till Jesus returns...lets do d math,,if there are about 7 billion prople on earth right now,,divide dat figure by 4 we have 1.75billion people to die till Christ returns...dats Y covid19 came in 2020 to kill a lot of people,, and in 2021 more people are still dying,,by 2022 a lot more people will die,,it will keep increasing till Jesus returns to rule for 1000 years,,,but d rapture can happen anytime b4 Jesus will return.... so d world is in for a lot of disasters...revival is coming... stubborn men will be forced to believe in God and His son Yeshua

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
3minssex:

Why don't you stop making use of phones, laptops and aeroplanes? They were created by scientists you abhor because of a fake book.

Brainwashed religious idiot.

You know, sometimes you guys expose how unintelligent you are.

Even in arguments.

What does technology have to do with anything.

Secondly, was it not Chrsitians who brought about modern science that you guys want to start claiming somehow it was made by irreligious people?

The IVY schools like Harvard, Yale e.t.c that you guys are killing yourselves for, was it not created by Christians for research purposes and for bible thelogical studies.?

The hospitals you were born in, was it not created by Christians?

Isaac Newton who founded Calculus we use for modern inventions today, was he not a Christian?

The first man to ever successfully perform surgery to cure deafness, is he not a pastor?

The guy who discovered penicillin, was he not a Chrsitian?

The highest Nobel prize awards today for science, is it not Christians who hold it?

And the list goes on.

Let me not start with you today. You want to follow follow me to argue in my own field.

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Climate change, climate change, na so u go enter hell fire de cry climate change. Wake up!!
D God that promised not to destroy the world with water isn't foolish.
But He never said anything about fire.
How can fire raze down green vegetation? Na only God fit do am.
This world, no be we get am. Story wey your papa, tell you, na Him papa, tell am. Them only know things from vanity and life reactions to experiences.
The owner is coming
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by sigiyaya112: 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

This dolt uses his alternate accounts to create doomsday topics so that he can use his main account to spread lies when it reaches front page. He's the owner of Holiness2100 and Holinessforever accounts. Check the comments on the topics created with these accounts, you must see him conveniently sitting atop the comments section. What type of precher employs deception if his intentions are noble? All this guy wants to do on this website is spread fear and propaganda, lies and false prophecies. From his defeated conspiracy theories about covid which he predicted to be the end of the world, to his false prophecies about Donald Trump and the United States election. All his lies have been failing. Now he's resorted to scouring the web for natural disasters and anomalies in order to spread his usual bile.
I have noticed his madness for a very long time on this forum. But i have also noticed from his useless comment get a lot of likes and for me that means that a lot of Nigerians are very gullible and are not in touch with realities of life, and that makes me worry so much about our people embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by sigiyaya112: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
macjireh:

let me explain D's scripture below; by d end of 2019,, a pale horse arrived the earth,, death was d rider and hell was following closely,,they were given power to kill one-fourth of d earth's population till Jesus returns...lets do d math,,if there are about 7 billion prople on earth right now,,divide dat figure by 4 we have 1.75billion people to die till Christ returns...dats Y covid19 came in 2020 to kill a lot of people,, and in 2021 more people are still dying,,by 2022 a lot more people will die,,it will keep increasing till Jesus returns to rule for 1000 years,,,but d rapture can happen anytime b4 Jesus will return.... so d world is in for a lot of disasters...revival is coming... stubborn men will be forced to believe in God and His son Yeshua
Such an idiot cry cry
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by macjireh: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Such an idiot cry cry
thanks to God
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by Feggie3: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2021
planetx:
Mumu go and read about the 2018 and 2019 California wildfires and the hundreds of casualties.
I think you are referring to your shameless mother. Hopeless gay.
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:30am On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Too bad.....

Fire up there in California, Algeria, turkey and Greece

But here in the ancient city of Benin where the king is truly king....rain nor want let us see road.....

This life nor really balance

I saw a screenshot of what you wrote concerning surrendering Boko Haram terrorists that everybody deserves a screenshot..

I want to tell you that you are a Phoool..

Ozour ..
Oponu..
Onye Ara..

Insha Allah Boko Haram or Fulani herdsmen go jam and Kill your "MODA"...

As for you.. You are an ordinary local scammer but EFCC go soon grab you..
Baztard..
Ogun Kee your "FADA"
Re: Dixie Wildfire Becomes The Largest In California History(Pix) by showafrica(m): 3:34am On Aug 13, 2021
Kingpele:
Climate change is real guys

Here in UAR, nothing like climate change. Rain just dey fall anyhow and fire no fit start anywhere. The only fire we are battling is in Abuja, every other place is cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malawi Officially Suspends Anti-homosexuality Laws. / External Foriegn Reserves By Country As At 1st March 2024 / 'Sea Of Flames': 46 Killed In Taiwan Buiidling Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.