Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Wife Raped By Brother-in-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Raped By Brother-in-law (18992 Views)

My Brother-in-law Beat My Sister This Morning. What Should I Do? / My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Relative´s Spouse Beaten By Brother-in-law (story continud) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by Tanna(f): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2007
My husband has not been home in 15 years so we went to Abuja to visit. I met all the family and had a great time. Everyone complimented me on how pretty I was, so when his particular brother always looking at me lustfully - I ignored it - and try not to have a big head for being attractive.

My husband and I were given this brother's room to stay for our visit. The night before we came back to the US. he and all his brothers, and cousins, and old pals from school went out to party and drink. This one brother came back to the house early because he had work the next day.

He came into the bedroom and I was there asleep. At first I thought it was my husband, but the way he approach me for sex was not my husband style - and my husband already told me no sex for us in his family's house.

I said "Who is this?" - he said "I know you want me - i've been catching your eye too". He was very drunk I think from the smell of his breath. This man forced himself on me sexually. I DID fight him to get off me, but I never screamed because I did not want to wake the house or be caught in this horrible situation. Finally I lay there and hoped it would end quickly.

Later My hubby came back and I pretended to be asleep. I was shocked.

The next day we were at the airport to fly back to the US. I was very quiet and acting sad He thought I was just sick.

I never told my husband what happened. I was too scared and ashamed. The thought that I would even claim this has happened to me would tear his family apart - and he was just seeing them after 15 years of absence.

Now it's 3 months later and I am pregnant. My husband had a vasectomy 3 years ago so I cannot tell my husband I am pregnant - talk less of saying I am pregnant cause his own flesh and blood attacked me during our trip to his home.

I don't know if this brother planned to do this since I was leaving the country the next day, or maybe because he was drunk and knew no better - I really do not care. I feel like a used animal and my husband may beat or divorce me when he learns I am pregnant because he will think I have committed adultery.

WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by Busibaby(f): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
Tanna I'm so sorry that this happen to you. Are you also from Nigeria? Where are you from? I think the best thing to do is to tell your husband about it. If your husband trusted you before, then he will belief you. Maybe he already knew that his brother is a jack ass.
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by Tioluwa(f): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2007
@Tanna,

I really feel your plight but I want you to know that the fierst mistake you made was by not screaming or raising alarm when your Brother-in-law came that night.The did has been done all I will suggest you do now is to tell your husband what had happened andpray that it won't lead to further problem in your marriage.
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by Tioluwa(f): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2007
@Tanna,

I really feel your plight but, I want you to know that the first mistake you made was by not screaming or raising alarm when your Brother-in-law came that night.The did has been done, all I will suggest you do now is, to tell your husband what had happened and pray that it won't lead to further problem in your marriage.
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by Seun(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2007
Assuming this story is true:
You should have told your husband before you left Nigeria.
That way, he would have had time to deal with his brother.

However, I don't think it is true. There's a 75% chance that it is not true, in my opinion.
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by MILITIA(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2007
Tanna:

My husband has not been home in 15 years so we went to Abuja to visit. I met all the family and had a great time. Everyone complimented me on how pretty I was, so when his particular brother always looking at me lustfully - I ignored it - and try not to have a big head for being attractive.

My husband and I were given this brother's room to stay for our visit. The night before we came back to the US. he and all his brothers, and cousins, and old pals from school went out to party and drink. This one brother came back to the house early because he had work the next day.

He came into the bedroom and I was there asleep. At first I thought it was my husband, but the way he approach me for sex was not my husband style - and my husband already told me no sex for us in his family's house.

I said "Who is this?" - he said "I know you want me - i've been catching your eye too". He was very drunk I think from the smell of his breath. This man forced himself on me sexually. [b]I DID fight him to get off me,

but I never screamed because I did not want to wake the house or be caught in this horrible situation.

Finally I lay there and hoped it would end quickly
Later My hubby came back and I pretended to be asleep. I was shocked.

The next day we were at the airport to fly back to the US. I was very quiet and acting sad He thought I was just sick.

I never told my husband what happened. I was too scared and ashamed. The thought that I would even claim this has happened to me would tear his family apart - and he was just seeing them after 15 years of absence.

Now it's 3 months later and I am pregnant. My husband had a vasectomy 3 years ago so I cannot tell my husband I am pregnant - talk less of saying I am pregnant cause his own flesh and blood attacked me during our trip to his home.

I don't know if this brother planned to do this since I was leaving the country the next day, or maybe because he was drunk and knew no better - I really do not care. I feel like a used animal and my husband may beat or divorce me when he learns I am pregnant because he will think I have committed adultery.

WHAT DO I DO?

Please not to sound insensitive oh!  I do not take any "rape" case lightly!  But I have a few suggestions for you my dear poster! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Please contact Obaino music or Zeb Ejiro or Tchidi Tchikere or Lancelot Imasuen or Andy Amenechi or Sunny P Collins or Ossy Affason Videos or Opa Williams for a good Nigeria HOMEVIE script!  WTF! shocked

BTW--------------- which tribe of Nigeria are you from? If you are a Nigerian at all! Shwoooooooooooooooooooooo! shocked What is this?
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by nana(f): 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2007
MILITIA:

Please not to sound insensitive oh! I do not take any "rape" case lightly! But I have a few suggestions for you my dear poster! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Please contact Obaino music or Zeb Ejiro or Tchidi Tchikere or Lancelot Imasuen or Andy Amenechi or Sunny P Collins or Ossy Affason Videos or Opa Williams for a good Nigeria HOMEVIE script! WTF! shocked

BTW--------------- which tribe of Nigeria are you from? If you are a Nigerian at all! Shwoooooooooooooooooooooo! shocked What is this?
Ouch cheesy
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by nana(f): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2007
Hmm, the first mistake was u keeping quiet instead of screaming i wonder wot u were doing keeping mute and allowing your brother-in-law self-service u
Secondly,You should have told your husband immediately he came back from the outing instead of u pretending to be fast asleep.

This case wont be considered as a rape.
Secondly,you kept it to yourself for 3months thinking u wouldnt get pregnant but now that u are,u want to tell your husband.do u expect ur husband to pat u at d back for a job well done?If this story is true,no one is going to believe u because u aint got no proof to show that u were attacked.I mean u have no witnessor evidence.
If your husband beats/divorces u,u asked for it,
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by MILITIA(f): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2007
Can you Imagine?  Oko-ko-bio-ko! angry  Instead of her to say she was enjoying it!  Rape ko!  Rape ni! angry  I guess it happened in one of those "Abuja" mansions that are sound and bullet proof! tongue I wonder how many of us have randy "drunk" uncles who wander about at night to "rape" visiting sisters-in-law from America with their husbands after being away for over 15 years?  Because your 'tingy' come from America for a visit abi?  Only one tribe in Nigeria can do that!  And it is---------------infact make I no talk! grin This can only happen in one part of Nigeria! shocked

@poster

All you could ask was "who is this?" and then proceeded to open your yansh yakata abi?  he he he he he!  I can now laff after collecting my thoughts!  You are a real mugu! Please have the child and claim it was the "holy goose" that did it! Bush woman! cheesy If you attempt any abortion, then Sango+Amadioha combined will visit you and the butcher who performs the abominable act! Bet?  Na me talk am!  Mugu! Liar!
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by la1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2007
militia you crazy crazy broad grin

but honestly if u werent enjoyin the "rape" u wud hav acted wit more indignation
u chose not 2 tell ur husband cos for u it was prolly the best sex u'v had
u r pregnant now boo hoo hoo.
get real babe and deal with ur problems u had ur fun now carry the cross
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by anabell(f): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
@poster, what i cannot understand is y did u u not scream out 4 help, or were u just attracted to ur brother inlaw just alittle bit, nak us gist we no no ur husband so u can come out clean
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by mishoo(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2007
firstly when i saw this post, i didnt know hwta to say but i think you acted badly. First, you must have been eyeing the man for you to have noticed he was looking at you and then why didnt you tellyour husband about the eyeing thing before long.

Secondly, you should have stopped him from having his way if you werent intrested in the act. do you wanna tell me if a mad man had entered the family house and come for you, you wouldnt fight??

Common, be a realist for once !! You even enjoyed it and you wanted to keep it as a secret to your husband But the sown seed germinated when you knew the drugs to use to prevent it.

Overall, you  didnt act like a learned woman at all. That was a great disappointm,ent.
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by osereka(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2007
I dont like watching nigeria home movies that is why am always on the net. NOW SEE THEM SHOWING NIGERIA FILM IN NAIRALAND
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by mishoo(m): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2007
osereka:

I don't like watching nigeria home movies that is why am always on the net. NOW SEE THEM SHOWING NIGERIA FILM IN NAIRALAND

LOLLLLLLLL

grin grin grin
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by MILITIA(f): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2007
Make una no mind her jo!  Which house in Nigeria will you drunkenly walk into in the middle of the night?  Even if it is a village hut? shocked Not to talk of navigate your way without "NEPA or "PHCN"  at night to go and rape one idiotic woman whom if we do not know has AIDS or STDs or not----------just  because she is "pretty"? Or because her yansh smells like America? In fact the more I analyze the story, the more I get mad so let me get out of here! Giving real rape victims a bad rap! angry  If somebody attacked her will she see mouth to talk?  I am sure she is still sleeping with her husband oh with the "pregnancy" sef!  Long hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by osereka(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2007
I weak o!
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by MILITIA(f): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2007
osereka:

I don't like watching nigeria home movies that is why am always on the net. NOW SEE THEM SHOWING NIGERIA FILM IN NAIRALAND

Are you shocked?  Nothing you will not see or hear on Nairaland oh---including my own contributions! Cough cough---clearing my throat! tongue
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by osereka(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2007
make we come get our own censor board
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by mishoo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2007
MILITIA:

Are you shocked? Nothing you will not see or hear on Nairaland oh---including my own contributions! Cough cough---clearing my throat! tongue

Yeah, and i really cough uncontrollably somtimes too.
Am even joining you now !!!

Cos you make an old man cough and sigh as i do now with Head shaking.
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by ikamefa(f): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2007
" grin " i laughed soo hard after reading all the posts in here especially mama millie's posts cheesy wink

in my opinion! this story is 85% not true. how can one drunken uncle be raping to and you just lay down there like a mugu, a manamu?

did he put a gun to your head? or a kitchen knife? for Gods sake he was drunk! one kick in the nuts and the story ends ,you can make your escape, did you think of that? cheesy

to top it off you married a sterile man? shocked

when you were raped by him ? why keep it from your husband

are you sure you were not enjoying it? cheesy
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by MILITIA(f): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2007
Does she sound like someone who has lived in Obiaroko not to talk of America?  "----------- I have been catching you eye too-------------"    blah blah blah blah blah!  Sorry, we do not "catch" eye here, even in Atlanta Georgia! angry 

@Ikamefa

85% ke? This is 100% bull-shit-zu! 100% Fabgburru! angry
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by mishoo(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
MILITIA:

Does she sound like someone who has lived in Obiaroko not to talk of America? "----------- I have been catching you eye too-------------" blah blah blah blah blah! Sorry, we do not "catch" eye here, even in Atlanta Georgia! angry

@Ikamefa

85% ke? This is 100% bull-shit-zu! 100% Fabgburru! angry

GBAM !!!
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by ikamefa(f): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2007
catch eyez? " grin " of course it is very easy to catch eyez cheesy

if you have an ulterior motive! cheesy all you need to do is catch eyez left ,right and center! grin
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by MILITIA(f): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2007
ikamefa:

catch eyez? " grin " of course it is very easy to catch eyez cheesy

if you have an ulterior motive! cheesy all you need to do is catch eyez left ,right and center! grin

I see! Is it possibile to "catch" nose too? tongue
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by mamaput(f): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2007

I have never heard of a Nigerian that has had a vasectomy in my whole life.
Do you have any Children at all?
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by ikamefa(f): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2007
MILITIA:

I see! Is it possibile to "catch" nose too? tongue

" grin " erhmmmmmmmmmmmm! i can't fit to know oh! cheesy

let me go and check my dictionary cheesy

mamaput:

I have never heard of a Nigerian that has had a vasectomy in my whole life.

Do you have any Children at all?

gbam! cheesy
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by Esss(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ MILITIA

O girl how na? long time, how body? . But na wah for you O! You no even say make you remain some yab for me.

@ topic

If dem use this story act Nigerian film, E no go sell. Even HINTS no go publish this story. E no even qualify as stories that touch. The story too fake. How/ wetin make your husband {Nigerian man} go cut ehn blockus or penis (vasectomy). Na say the thing been too heavy or wetin?? And person enta room were you dey sleep for night, light no dey (as na village), wan hammer you, you no shout (thief or armed robber), you no lock door as you enta room, you no even fit carry the lantern knack am for head run. You just tanda for bed the guy dey pump you. What if to say your husband or ehn mama come catch una, wetin you for talk? If you know say you phock your husband brother tell us but no talk say na rape.

O girl make you no ever use Naija people play like this again O! Which kind tales by moonlight be this. Abi you think say na small pikins full nairaland?? take time o.
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by debosky(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2007
A welcome addition to the Fabooozee tales on nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by nana(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2007
cry You guys should help this lady instead of yabbing her na,
Re: Wife Raped By Brother-in-law by Tanna(f): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2007
I can hardly believe you evil people.
We have 4 children and husband had vasectomy after the 4th.
In the states men have vasectomies. A brotha from Naija first convinced my husband to get one when he spoke of controlling number of children since I cannot use birth control pills. angry

It was fine by me, because it is an easier surgery than for a woman to have it done to her womb. angry

(1)

Marriage And The Sickle Cell Anaemia / What Is Your Orientation As To Non-ijebu Yourbas Marrying Ijebu Citizen??? / Terminating A Six Month Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.