Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman (10114 Views)

Emefiele Denies Plotting Against Tinubu / Lagos 2023: Muri-Okunola Denies Plotting Against Sanwo-Olu / Oshiomhole Denies Blasting Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by tishbite41(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2021
Nairaland, I'm not a supporter of APC

Jan.jaweed party
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Turtleneck4Sale: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2021
grin
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Successmind(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2021
His time expired already...
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by ThatFairGuy1: 7:28am On Aug 12, 2021
@ Emboldened Chief wailer, I'm very sure you've forgotten which camp Oshiomhole is before you typed this. 2023 is almost here, NO NEED FOR ARGUMENT
Racoon:
Oshiomhole have really suffered.The Edo-no-Lagos resounding defeat was the final nail on his political coffin. Oshiomole's own was a case of how pride, arrogance, blatant falsehood and toutish agberoism can destroy the reputation of a once revered man.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by ehinorlive: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2021
oshiomole is a hard-working politician

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Tinubuadvocate: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2021
Do you even sleeping at night at all? This is your second comment on the same topic you are just littering everywhere.
Racoon:
Oshiomhole have really suffered.The Edo-no-Lagos resounding defeat was the final nail on his political coffin.Oshiomole's own was a case of how pride, arrogance, blatant falsehood and toutish agberoism can destroy the reputation of a once revered man.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Faiththatworks(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2021
I have read several comments on the oshiomole debacle, although oshiomole was soundly defeated at the polls,I believe he lost a battle to win the war.
Oshiomole could have chosen the easy way out by deciding to line up behind obaseki but he decided to line up behind his foot soldiers,this was a very costly mistake,but I'm very sure these foot soldiers will never forget his actions.
Obaseki will leave government house in less than 3 years and I'm very sure he will go into political Oblivion because no one will be ready to stake their political future lining up behind him,for oshiomole the seed he has sown will germinate at the right time.
Politics is about battles and war,you win some and you lose some,and I find it very insulting that people who have never contested or won even one election in their adult life have the temerity and effontery to insult oshiomole.
Enough said

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by wink2015(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2021
OSHIMOLE WAS TESTING THE GROUND ABOUT HIS CANDIDACY FORGETING SO SOON ABOUT HIS BAD RECORDS AS NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF APC

OSHIOMOLE 'S AGENT ACTUALLY THREW THE RUMOUR TO THE MARKET on his behalf in other to test the ground.

They want to use it to assess the relevance of Oshiomole among his ex-party men.

But they got a rebuff making them to beat a retreat silently.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by ipobarethieves: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2021
sad Why not list Ur price here rather than dis and dat wasting their call card anyhow.Thise that'll buy will buy.No address sef expect
Lagos sad.Where in Lagos undecided? Mbanu sad undecided
Dikison25:
HIDDEN SECRET REVEALS

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN AND WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND OF INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY SUCH AS:

Uterine Fibroid (Intramural Fibroid, Submucosal Fibroid or Subserosal Fibroid).

Staphylococcus (STAPH)
Gonorrhea
vaginal Yeast Infection
Trichomoniasis
Vaginitis:
Gardnerella
Norovirus
Streptococcus (e.t.c)

AND ALL KINDS OF TOILET INFECTIONS? Get rid of the infection using our number 1 herbal product.

Stop managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and Growth that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2weeks

Hit my Profile...
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by itsene: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2021
See how Oshiomhole's matter WAKE everyone up.
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Lamasta(m): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Osho baba again

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by itsene: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2021
richiemcgold:
Oshio has had enough; he's tired of dancing like a clown.

No Oshiomhole, NO APC. Even the PDP are scared.
Ever since he left, governor's and others have been controlling Bihari and his government, with sycophancy and eye service. Oshiomhole was a major obstacle.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Chydo001(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2021
All I can say is that there's no smoke without fire

*punchesout*
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2021
Authoreety:
Oshiomole Don use him akakpor mentality take spoil him career..
I can sport AGB nigga

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2021
Oshiomhole is still their nightmare even after being illegally removed from office by same people.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 9:35am On Aug 12, 2021
itsene:

No Oshiomhole, NO APC. Even the PDP are scared.
Ever since he left, governor's and others have been controlling Bihari and his government, with sycophancy and eye service. Oshiomhole was a major obstacle.

Very true

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by Themandator: 10:57am On Aug 12, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Ameachi and APC Governors forum are in huge dilemma

Mai Mala buni caretakers committees illegality might cost them heavily in Anambra, where they strongly want to grab power

Any attempt to conduct an APC National convention, Tinubu (ACN) Some members of Southern governors forum , Oshiomhole... Would make sure all 6500 APC delegates vote Tanko Amakura there by given room for Southern President

You don't even know that those delegates no longer exist as the party structure has been dissolved from ward up to national

New delegates will be needed to do anything in the party and at any rate , Buhari and his CPC will use any means available to undo anyone in their way within the party

5hr supreme court document already released didn't declared the Buni leadership as illegal
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by ASUGARUBA(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2021
OSHO BABA I BEG COME AND BE THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF MY PARTY. THE SEAT IS VACANT
Re: Oshiomhole Denies Plotting To Return As APC National Chairman by caandi: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Denial or not, they don’t need you, you won’t even be accepted

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Igbo Created South-south (onlytruth, Dede1, Etc., Sorry To Spoil Your Day) / GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? / Labour Unions In Dilemma Over Tariff Hikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.