Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,473 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Casava Planting Growing - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Casava Planting Growing (636 Views)

The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) / Cash From Pawpaw Plantation – In Just 6 Months After Planting / FarmLands For Crop Planting In Ogun State Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casava Planting Growing by seproperties(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2021
I stand to be Corrected ,It seems There are few Farmers that are into Casava Growing ,The prices of casava ,Garri and products extracted from it are on the high increase .

Garri Price which is termed to be a Poor man food before is now competing with Semovita .

The Nigerian Casava Growers Association of Nigeria too are not really helping we the farmers at all ,The Government Promised to give assistance but it was all Abracadabra.

I was in Abeokuta severally attending meetings with expectations of Grants/ Loans to grow Casava but all was to no avail ,Even the money we Paid for registration was all gone.

Most of us were left to our Personal Efforts.
Though there are Challenges Confronting Every farmers,We can as well do it so we can have more casava .
Re: Casava Planting Growing by Adamgeneral12: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Shey dem Egba no disturbe you with juju?
Re: Casava Planting Growing by seproperties(m): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
Shey dem Egba no disturbe you with juju?
. Juju dey everywhere now ,No be only egba juju dey . Nobody disturb me oooo,I no be Trouble maker ,Ma wetin i go chop legally i dey find
Re: Casava Planting Growing by Adamgeneral12: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2021
seproperties:
. Juju dey everywhere now ,No be only egba juju dey . Nobody disturb me oooo,I no be Trouble maker ,Ma wetin i go chop legally i dey find
No trust anybody for there o,even if you dey do your thing without interfering with anybody some will still find one or two things to rob you.
Make you just dey pray hard gidi gan and no trust anybody especially those that come around you strangely, that want to be your friend by all means.
Where per say are you farming in Egba?
Re: Casava Planting Growing by seproperties(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

No trust anybody for there o,even if you dey do your thing without interfering with anybody some will still find one or two things to rob you.
Make you just dey pray hard gidi gan and no trust anybody especially those that come around you strangely, that want to be your friend by all means.
Where per say are you farming in Egba?
. Not Egba Really Bros ...I only went to Abeokuta when i was trying to get the Government Loan .they asked Farmers to come for meeting ,I have my Farm Arround Ado odo Ota Area . Seems Egba People have shown you Pepper ... grin Are you in Egba ?

I read in one of your threads about looking for Funds or Loan for Farming . It's quite interesting ! I was just Smiling ,Nigerians especially people on Naìraland won't help even though they have .

Nairaland is not a Place to seek for loan/Funds for Agriculture.
I have put up my Property at a give away Price for sale so as to raise Funds ( One Acre for 1.2 Million) to Grow Casava .Till now no one .U can imagine not to talk of trying to get Loan .

https://www.nairaland.com/6686814/one-acre-1.2-million-naira

God Go Help Farmers
Re: Casava Planting Growing by Adamgeneral12: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2021
seproperties:
. Not Egba Really Bros ...I only went to Abeokuta when i was trying to get the Government Loan .they asked Farmers to come for meeting ,I have my Farm Arround Ado odo Ota Area . Seems Egba People have shown you Pepper ... grin Are you in Egba ?
No be only say dem show me pepper o, na so I run comot live dem land for dem.
For the loan,they will just dey use your name and credentials to cash out they will not give you( someone go collect the money but you the farmer no go see alert)
I no fit count how many times we apply for loan for there,later they said we should created a cooperative group and we did that,they will collect money for your hand to buy form,we go fill form submit dey wait for approval na so we go dey hear say dem don pay and we no see shingbai,na every year that thing dey happen o
Re: Casava Planting Growing by Adamgeneral12: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2021
seproperties:
I read in one of your threads about looking for Funds or Loan for Farming . It's quite interesting ! I was just Smiling ,Nigerians especially people on Naìraland won't help even though they have .

Nairaland is not a Place to seek for loan/Funds for Agriculture.
I have put up my Property at a give away Price for sale so as to raise Funds ( One Acre for 1.2 Million) to Grow Casava .Till now no one .U can imagine not to talk of trying to get Loan .

https://www.nairaland.com/6686814/one-acre-1.2-million-naira

God Go Help Farmers
Me wey don gba kamu
Re: Casava Planting Growing by seproperties(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

No be only say dem show me pepper o, na so I run comot live dem land for dem.
For the loan,they will just dey use your name and credentials to cash out they will not give you( someone go collect the money but you the farmer no go see alert)
I no fit count how many times we apply for loan for there,later they said we should created a cooperative group and we did that,they will collect money for your hand to buy form,we go fill form submit dey wait for approval na so we go dey hear say dem don pay and we no see shingbai,na every year that thing dey happen o
. U have said it all .Even the Money i Paid for Registration i don't see it

(1) (Reply)

Shea Butter Oil Available For Pickup(eternal Farms) / Over 1,000 Tons Of Palm Kernel Shell For Sale In Cross River State / How Can I Detach My Emotional Attachment??!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.