Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications (43321 Views)

Rotimi Williams’ Son, Ladi, Dies From COVID-19 Complications / Ex-president Shehu Shagari Dies At 93 / BREAKING: Ex-president Shehu Shagari Dies At 93 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Covid missing targets - GOD WHEN?
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
God Punish Dr Fauci and the entire complex behind these man made viruses
Fauci invented Covid-19?

Could have sworn you said it was caused by 5G last year.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
davodyguy:

Are you alright?

What has Dr Fauci done?

Don't mind the numpty.
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by adioolayi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guardiola84:

Vaccine what?if I slap u eeh!foolish brainwashed CNN slave !!now they're censoring people who have confessions to make concerning how d vaccine is killing n harming people why?vaccine passport then concentration camps for d unvaccinated people n u think its just all about a virus that has 99.98% survival rate okwaya?they're coming to Africa after dealing with d west n Asia una eyes go clear soon!

Today, being International Youth day....It saddens my heart to read this kind of gibberish from a Youth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guardiola84:

Vaccine what?if I slap u eeh!foolish brainwashed CNN slave !!now they're censoring people who have confessions to make concerning how d vaccine is killing n harming people why?vaccine passport then concentration camps for d unvaccinated people n u think its just all about a virus that has 99.98% survival rate okwaya?they're coming to Africa after dealing with d west n Asia una eyes go clear soon!

So 70% of adults in UK are in trouble then.
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by baralatie(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
So sad
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by FarahAideed: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
Commentor:

Fauci invented Covid-19?

Could have sworn you said it was caused by 5G last year.

You have been peddling this lie for too long
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Commentor: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
FarahAideed:

You have been peddling this lie for too long

You've changed your views?
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Freezby2020: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ha!!! shocked shocked
Fulani go don finish Nigerians be dat na grin

Frontail:
.. Wait for your time and tell him that when you meet him at the beyond cool
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
adioolayi:
Continue to live in denial of CoVID19 ....Na who the thing reach wey survive, and the families of those wey lose their loved ones can tell.

If you like, no take safety precautionsand if you like no rush take vaccines ..Siddon dey look!
I almost waved Covid reality off until I got it! It was a very sad experience. Thank God for His Healing Hands.
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Wahala
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Akachai2030(m): 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Covid-19 in this country is something else
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Gaddafih001(m): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
fergie001:
This was shared by Bello Bala Shagari, grandson to the late former President, Shehu Shagari.

SOURCE
Before COVID-19,people died on a normal but since this scamdemic started,even headache turned to COVID.
I never hear say footballer died.
I was holding my dad by this time last year and doctors messed things up.
The man died because of their negligence and they told me it was the scamdemic.
Nobody quarantined me or my family,no follow up,no symptoms...
Nothing.....
I believe a lot of Nigerians are in this kinda mess too.
An octogenarian dies and it turns out to be COVID complications.
All of una wey don get the vaccine � are still being infected.
Criminals..
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Gunayo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2021
Omenaukor:
Covid is taking people we don't want... We're waiting for it to take one man like that sad
One man like that ke, rather him and his many disciples. As l have decree so shall it be. Amen
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Some F00ls will still come here to claim COVID19 doesn't exist..
Bunch of Lunatics..
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Gaddafih001:

Before COVID-19,people died on a normal but since this scamdemic started,even headache turned to COVID.
I never hear say footballer died.
I was holding my dad by this time last year and doctors messed things up.
The man died because of their negligence and they told me it was the scamdemic.
Nobody quarantined me or my family,no follow up,no symptoms...
Nothing.....
I believe a lot of Nigerians are in this kinda mess too.
An octogenarian dies and it turns out to be COVID complications.
All of una wey don get the vaccine � are still being infected.
Criminals..
If you actually think that the whole Pandemic is a SCAM..
Even if you were at the point of death and you were diagnosed with it,you would still not believe..
It is not religion..
Nobody owes you a duty to convince you..
Go ahead and believe what you want.. shocked
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by Godispeace: 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
u may be that one man, infact u
Omenaukor:
Covid is taking people we don't want... We're waiting for it to take one man like that sad
Re: Hadiza Shagari Dies Of COVID-19 Complications by loswhite(m): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
God Punish Dr Fauci and the entire complex behind these man made viruses
Something started in China and you are calling Dr fauci... Demented soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Faces Of Governors That Have Refused To Pay - Gazette (Photo) / Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Akure Explosion: I Didn't Know There're Explosives In My Truck, Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.