Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Power Pass Power. A True Story From Kampala Uganda. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Pass Power. A True Story From Kampala Uganda. (1434 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Pass Power. A True Story From Kampala Uganda. by Ezniteadin(m): 9:32am On May 18, 2011
You are a likely target of fiery darts If any of these applies to you.
If you believe on the Lord Jesus, anyone who confesses Jesus, is a Likely target, once you get born-again, you enroll in God’s army and you are destined to be assaulted
If you spread the message of Jesus Christ, either on the streets or on the pulpits, the enemy hates those who spread the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
In a book about some things that happened in Kampala Uganda, This happened to a Minister of Jesus, This will shock you, if you know about Idi-amin Dada the one that plunged that whole nation into Chaos,
When he left, more trouble came forth in that country, But there was a minister who decided he was going to start a church in that place in 1983, His name was Charles Subuga, and a man called Robert, actually Robert was the Pastor and “Charles Subuga” was the associates Pastor. They prayed and God Said go start a Church there, go do evangelism there and the moment they made up their minds to do that, the enemy rose up and said you are not going to do anything here, arrows began to fly right and left
Well, There was a man that the Enemy (Satan) actually used against them, his name was “Musoke” Musoke wanted nothing to do with God, and he was incensed when he learned that a Church was going to be started in that Area, so what he did was to come to the pastor and tell him that, If you don’t leave, if you don’t stop what you started, I am going to send my armies against you to evict you and after I evict you, you will die. Those are the threats, but those are Physical threats that have spiritual power behind them.
When the people in the neighborhood heard those threats, they warned us to get out, Musoke’s Power was very real and they knew it, everyone counsel us not to get into confrontation with Musoke
A few days later, Robert and his fellow ministers encountered the first of Musoke’s armies, while approaching the house for a late afternoon service, they found every door and every window covered with a massive swamp of bees, (It is a very good sign of witchcraft if you begin to see dead bugs around your house covered with bees) the whole place was covered with massive swamp of bees there were thousands of them Robert recalled, it was like a bee factory, we couldn’t get into the church, everybody in the neighborhood said it was Musoke’s doing, and once again they advice us just to collect our property and Get out, the problem was, God was the one who called us there and we did not feel comfortable leaving on the threats of Musoke, the only alternative however, was to cry out to God
Pastor Roberts and his fellow ministers prayed for eight (cool Hours non-stop before the bees moved out, the greatest mistake they could have made was to go and light a fire and try to consume the bees, (It is a spiritual problem that can only be stopped by spiritual power)
If you want to really overcome the powers that send fiery darts at you, the only thing they know is prayer.
The bees all left but the battle was just heating up, the very next morning, the church property was enveloped by an odor of burning meat, they got to church and everywhere was just smelling of meat, the smell was so strong it gagged you, there was no getting away from it, many of the local people told us that it was a demon, we did not doubt it because we could see Musoke staring at us about 25 yards away.
The next assault came on a Sunday morning, I think it was Nov 11 1983, this time a swamp of flies just came from nowhere it was what you might expect when one hundred dead bodies have been rotten for a week, the flies were everywhere in the Church, you have to cover your nose and mouth so they didn’t get in, for the third time the people said to us, You better get out from here, this man is going to kill you
In fact, it was this very Sunday that Musoke himself came into the church, and he said, I will give you three days, if you don’t leave by then my snakes will come and you will die, about twenty (20) of us were in the midst of worship time when he walked in to pronounce the death threats (some people are bold but what they don’t realize is when you fight unbelievers, you can get away with it, but when you rise up against a believer, it may look as if you are winning, but ultimately you are going to be finally defeated, you may even lose your life in the process) obviously people were threatened, they had never seen anything like this before, My associate Charles Subuga said this is too much, shortly after this, Charles was struck with a partial paralysis, it was so severe that he was unable to walk without the aid of two sticks, since there was no accompanying fever, and the condition descended on him suddenly we naturally suspected Musoke’s witchcraft, to make matters worse, Obote’s solders came looking for me, they wanted to get me, of course they didn’t succeed
When my father and mother heard about Charles about his paralysis and the raid on our Church, they joined the chorus of voices urging me to leave, “God wants to save these people they said, but he doesn’t want you to die in the process it’s too dangerous“they said, while I understood their concern it was as if the Holy Ghost blew me to this deadly place that the devil called his territory
At this point, there were only four of us left in the house, Charles was in the hospital and my other associates Godfrey had gone to pastor a church about 200 miles away, still we continued our campaign to bind the powers of darkness, one Rwanda Lady who faithfully came everyday for Nine months, she couldn’t understand our language but she wanted to pray, when the Holy spirit came on her, the tears just rolled down her cheeks
A month later, Musoke the witch doctor, gave me a second ultimatum, this time he said I was given seven days to leave, almost immediately, my body started to produce a heat that was incomprehensible, it was like my blood began to boil, the church members kept me alive by soaking a towel into a basin of water and laying it on top of me, but my temperature was so high that the towel will be completely dried in five minutes
As with Charles before me, the doctors were baffled, they could not find any disease in my blood, at that time, an old neighbor lady came to see me, and she told me that Musoke had dispatch the strongest demon against me, a demon called “Mayembe” she added, that this demon comes like an ill wind and if I did not have God on my side, I would have already died,
Other people were convinced, I was going to die within 24hrs, (but obviously he wrote this, so he didn’t die) a little while later, I began to see snakes coming up through the concrete floor, (You People in America, you don’t know what warfare is, it is cheap game here, if you really want to know warfare, go to Haiti, the citadel of Voodoo in the western hemisphere, if you really want to know what warfare is, go to my Village in Africa) snakes began to come out of the concrete floor, as they entered the room, some were transformed to recognizable creatures, some were turned into lions, leopards, for example, while others became monstrous and horrifying entities, one creatures had multiple eyes and cycling his head, when he open his mouth, something resembling a miniature transport aircraft emerged, it was quite amazing, other entities had skeletal figures, fish-like scales, or twisted cat faces, the behavior of these demonic creatures varied, one group of evil looking skeleton danced and screamed at me, while various animal apparitions sat boldly on the edge of my bed, other entities moved constantly about the room,
while some had suggested that this may have been the delirium brought on by my high fever, this explanation failed to account for the fact that, others in the room also saw these creatures and they did not have any fever, the fear was so strong, you could touch it,
In the midst of this struggles which lasted two days, I was taken up to heaven in a dream, then I was handed a sword, which I used to fight the demons that were assaulting my mind, my body and my spirit, at one point, the battle became so intense that, the people around me thought I was losing my mind, (because they saw him flinging a sword towards directions of target and they didn’t know what he was doing ) they probably thought Musoke had finally got him.
A few minutes later however, I suddenly regained full health and consciousness, at this very moment it was 1.0 clock on a Sunday afternoon, the few remaining shopkeepers in the “Kabusu” trading centre heard a loud noise, (he was fighting what people did not see, at the same time the traders heard a loud noise), when they came running outside to investigate, They found “Musoke” the witch doctor lying dead in the intersection of “Kabusu” and “Masaka” Road, (nobody hit him, nobody touched him, he just fell down bam) while Robert was fighting with sword in his room, he was actually on the street fighting Musoke and all his demons, (Many of the things you do in trances or in dreams that you think it’s just nothing, in real fact, it is real battle that you are fighting) Musoke Laid down dead, although his head was still connected to his tussles, his face and his body were split down in the middle, just as if he had been struck by a thundering sword, (the sword he was using in the room, was actually cutting Musoke and lightning was hitting him and he was being slashed into two on the street close to where he was)
Two weeks after Musoke’s death in the mid December 1983, Charles who was paralyzed was discharged from “Molago” Hospital with a clean bill of health, throughout the neighborhood and especially in the bars where Musoke had gone to drink, people were stunned, that the master witchcraft has been defeated so completely, after this “blockage” was removed, Robert recalls, People began flocking into the Church. It was like the heaven just opened
The living room to capacity quickly and then the second room, soon we were forced outside and eventually into a temporary shelter, within three weeks of Musoke’s death, our Felowship had grown to a thousand people, By the mid 1990, the Miracle centre our main church was hosting about 7 thousand on Sunday morning and the number continued to grow 236 felowship were planted in this same period and at least 6 dead people has been raised to life and it was Musoke that prevented this from Happening Until The Intervention of Jesus Christ
What a story.
We all fight one Musoke or the other, Only Jesus can set free.
This was read by Pastor A .O Itiola in one of his services
Re: Power Pass Power. A True Story From Kampala Uganda. by nuella2(f): 10:08am On May 18, 2011
He is forever faithful to his people.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Taking You Away From God / "Do Not Become Slaves Of Men." - Stop Following Cults / Dec 21 2012: Mayan Region Launches Apocalypse Countdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.