Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,680 members, 7,827,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi (6607 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Photos: A Man Trekked From Jama'are To Bauchi But Have No One To Welcome Him / Pastor Bakare And Latter Rain Limited: A One Man Show ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by Nobody: 10:06am On May 18, 2011
To prove Bauchi state is a safe place for Christains to live particularly and North in general,the Pastor of Latter rain assembly and a running mate to General Muhammadu Buhari has moved his church from Lagos to Giade in Bauchi local government area where most of the Corp members were killed after the April 16th Presidential election.

Ooops! Oooops!! Just woke up and realize it was a dream, !!!!!!!

But in all honesty,can Pastor Tunde Bakare move his church and family to live in Bauchi state,thus using the opportunity to evangelize?
Just wondering, !!!
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by edoyad(m): 10:24am On May 18, 2011
grin lol. It would be a wild wild decision.
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by oderemo(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2011
that will be the day. halleluyah, halle - luuuuuyah
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by yarodin: 10:50am On May 18, 2011
Hmm I guess he has to bring more victims for his master Buhari.
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by Nobody: 11:39am On May 18, 2011
yarodin:

Hmm I guess he has to bring more victims for his master Buhari.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by jmaine: 1:02pm On May 18, 2011
Funny thread . . . . .am out grin
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by 1025: 1:22pm On May 18, 2011
To prove Bauchi state is a safe place for Christains to live particularly and North in general,the Pastor of Latter rain assembly and a running mate to General Muhammadu Buhari has moved his church from Lagos to Giade in Bauchi local government area where most of the Corp members were killed after the April 16th Presidential election.

But in all honesty,can Pastor Tunde Bakare move his church and family to live in Bauchi state,thus using the opportunity to evangelize?
Just wondering, !!!

@Ozin,
u are simply an agent of devil. i say this because, u and i as well as other nigerians know that pastor Tunde Bakare is not in any way part of the corrupt group of politicians that has brought nigeria to the shameful level of life yet you did not consider any of the corrupt ones for ur mockery.
the truth of life is that agents of darkness like u are used to divert the attention of the people.
this same Tunde Bakare was in the forefront of a group of nigerians who spoke even when jonathan could not. this same Tunde Bakare has been the voice of the masses even in the days of the dreaded military juntas. my dear, he deserves more respect than that.
do not forget, christianity and their followers are not good for mockeries. you can bring down the anger of God upon ur life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by Fhemmmy: 2:31pm On May 18, 2011
He could open a branch there, but to move the whole Church there . . . . that will not make sense
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 18, 2011
1025:

@Ozin,
u are simply an agent of devil. i say this because, u and i as well as other nigerians know that pastor Tunde Bakare is not in any way part of the corrupt group of politicians that has brought nigeria to the shameful level of life yet you did not consider any of the corrupt ones for your mockery.
the truth of life is that agents of darkness like u are used to divert the attention of the people.
this same Tunde Bakare was in the forefront of a group of nigerians who spoke even when jonathan could not. this same Tunde Bakare has been the voice of the masses even in the days of the dreaded military juntas. my dear, he deserves more respect than that.
do not forget, christianity and their followers are not good for mockeries. you can bring down the anger of God upon your life.

My brother what is your problem? Did you go through this post to realize it was just a dream? Or since when did it become sinful to sleep and then find oneself in a dreamland? Afterall your so called righteous Man of God dreamt of "This tall one will never be president"and it came to past. He also dreamt of the "Wild Wild North" which also came to past.So what is wrong if my dream come to past where he and his family would be slaughtered like mere Nama based on what he sowed.Have you not heard that the man who sow the wind will get the whirlwind in return?My friend I have totally lost respect for a man who does not see anything wrong in the death of young Nigerians because of his selfish reasons.I have lost respect for this false prophet who does not respect great men of God like Kumuyi,Adeboye,Oyedepo and co while he thinks he is Mr Know all!!!As far as I am concerned,My dream does not fail,Whatsover a man soweth that he shall reap.Bakare would surely reap in abundance the boopy trap he and his CPC set based on their utterances before and after the elections whether he moves his church to Bauchi or not.WHEN A CHILD THROW ROCKS AT THE IROKO TREE,HE RUNS AWAY LOOKING BACK IF THE IROKO TREE WILL COME AFTER HIM.BUT LO AND BEHOLD! THE IROKO TREE WILL DEFINATELY COME ON A DAY HE LEAST EXPECT!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by fineboy200: 9:28pm On May 20, 2011
HE WILL BE FORCED TO MOVE OVER THERE BY THE TIME HE SEEKS MEMBERSHIP BY ALL MEANS, WHAT I MEAN HE CAN CONVERT HIS FELLOW JIHADISTS.
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by delder: 10:09am On May 06, 2012
Those who honour Obasanjo in their conventions by letting him sit on their alter and allow him to preach are not different from the man who accepted to be running mate to Buhari - Apostate Christianity will yet increase so that true people of God will be revealed !!
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by Nobody: 11:17am On May 06, 2012
is this crap supposed to distract us from the antics of the incompetent buffoon in aso rock?
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by boyoba(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2012
My brother what is your problem? Did you go through this post to realize it was just a dream? Or since when did it become sinful to sleep and then find oneself in a dreamland? Afterall your so called righteous Man of God dreamt of "This tall one will never be president"and it came to past. He also dreamt of the "Wild Wild North" which also came to past.So what is wrong if my dream come to past where he and his family would be slaughtered like mere Nama based on what he sowed.Have you not heard that the man who sow the wind will get the whirlwind in return?My friend I have totally lost respect for a man who does not see anything wrong in the death of young Nigerians because of his selfish reasons.I have lost respect for this false prophet who does not respect great men of God like Kumuyi,Adeboye,Oyedepo and co while he thinks he is Mr Know all!!!As far as I am concerned,My dream does not fail,Whatsover a man soweth that he shall reap.Bakare would surely reap in abundance the boopy trap he and his CPC set based on their utterances before and after the elections whether he moves his church to Bauchi or not.WHEN A CHILD THROW ROCKS AT THE IROKO TREE,HE RUNS AWAY LOOKING BACK IF THE IROKO TREE WILL COME AFTER HIM.BUT LO AND BEHOLD! THE IROKO TREE WILL DEFINATELY COME ON A DAY HE LEAST EXPECT!!!

---this guy is a very BIG FOOL.You continue to live in IGNORANCE !!! You think the MAJORITY are always right ?!! following the majority will only land you in HELL. ODE !!
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by PointB: 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2012
@Op,
That's not a bad idea. Should that happen, the can only be one of the two outcomes below:

1. The Dog and the Baboon will be soaked in blood or
2. The Dog and the Baboon will have a feast.

Either way, I care less!
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ozin: To prove Bauchi state is a safe place for Christains to live particularly and North in general,the Pastor of Latter rain assembly and a running mate to General Muhammadu Buhari has moved his church from Lagos to Giade in Bauchi local government area where most of the Corp members were killed after the April 16th Presidential election.

Just wondering, !!!

^^^Hehehehe grin. To answer your question: NO!!! Even wild horses couldn't drag him to up stakes, with his family in tow, and relocate to Bauchi. Im love for 'one Nigeria' never reach like that abeg.

If by some miracle he does try it, the boko welcoming committee (Bauchi branch) will be on hand to give him a rousing reception.
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by Mandelaguy(m): 6:56am On Jun 29, 2012
Bakare no fit try am. If im try am,na die be dat.
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by StarrMatthieu: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2012
It is amazing!
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by Oxone(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2012
would have been shocked if this was true. am sure the man doesnt have a death wish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 29, 2012
if he dares it, both bakare n his members will be soaked in blood.
Re: Pastor Bakare Moves Latter Rain Assembly Church To Bauchi by tpia5: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
PointB: @Op,
That's not a bad idea. Should that happen, the can only be one of the two outcomes below:

1. The Dog and the Baboon will be soaked in blood or
2. The Dog and the Baboon will have a feast.

Either way, I care less!

Dont worry, you will care more.

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock May Be Flooded – Ministry Of Environment / INEC Recruiting APC Members As Adhoc Staff 4 Edo 2016 Gubernatorial Election:PDP / Akinwunmi Adeshina Wins Sunhak Peace Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.