Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary (61450 Views)

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Adakintroy: 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

It was a marketing decision, do you think people that relate with that part of his songs have abusive parents?

Marketing decision.man am not being strategic here. Am being truthfull.

Would you market your mother so.? She is disfunctional yes. But that's why you a son.

Don't distract us with them, be specific with yourself truthfully.

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by themanderon: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Madness. Demonic possession is seriously on the rise these days.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Dindondin(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Abomination ontop High Confusion.
See how Humans are confusing themselves in a Confused and decaying world.

Folks the world is going haywire,
The end of this age as we know it is upon us..
JESUS is Coming..
I agree. Non binary is an end time declaration. This is an end time thread. This is an end time post.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by bewla(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
Is she a mail or femail
a postcard
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Papadoh(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
They are mad.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by AYNL: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
Imagine this is the upmost concern of a 19 year. If she was in Nigeria, still battling with getting C6 in maths or English,or getting 200+ in jamb or don't know where are next meal will come from,he/she won't be talking about binary or non binary numbers grin
Anyway I'm glad to see his dad on Nas' latest album " King Disease ll", both are legends but Nas? He's the G.O.A.T,a men's men, rappers rapper :
Modified: Thanks for the corrections guy,I missed 4 out of the lyrics. It's funny some of y'all had to Google the lyrics grin. I listened the album religiously in early 2000s and the way I got the lyrics then,still sticked with me till date grin though I have listened to the album severally over the years,those wrong lyrics I recited then still stuck with me, even after hearing the correct words grin
So chill guys,I got it
Nas Is Whaaa?
Eminem Is The Rap GOAT
Rap King
Rap GOD
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Luluakim: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
longetivity:
Is she a mail or femail
. She is Instagram
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by amitim1: 6:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by FILEBE(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Olodo rabata! This is how you kindergarten children jump into every thread with your meaningless jargons just to get useless “Likes” on Nairaland. grin

Nas did not diss Eminem in Ether. He was dissing Jay-Z (Jigga).

Now, this is the part you misunderstood below.

“and Eminem murdered you on your own shiit

You’re a dick-ridin' f-aggot, you love the attention

Queens niggas run you niggas, ask Russell Simmons! Ha!”

Lastly, this “FEMINEM” that is being paraded as Eminem is a clone-copy of the “REAL SLIM SHADY”

The real Eminem died (was killed) in 2005.

Check the earlobes and the hairline. The “REAL SLIM SHADY” always had earrings.

I am sure you also believed 2pac isn't dead. What is wrong with your people? You allow someone read you a conspiracy theory ans you believe it hook line and sinker? You seem veryquite gullible to even come here and post it

Do you know what it takes to clone a human? Hollywood really altered how you think. You will just sit here in Nigeria and be watching YouTube videos on conspiracies
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Rtopzy(f): 10:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Dikaveli:
I am not here because of Eminem

But i want to use this media to thank you all that gave me advice when i made a post about visiting north for the first time precisely kaduna.

I left onitsha last week Thursday around 5pm via chimezie transport and arrived kaduna last week Friday by 5pm.

My stay was awesome that i really enjoyed the atmospheric nature of kaduna state.

I achieved my purpose of going there as a medicine dealer also the people there are nice and peace loving in the part i was in narayi, barnawa and sabo axis where christians resides mostly.

I started my journey back day before yesterday being Wednesday, we left kaduna around pass 6pm via welfare transport only for the car to broke down first at aviele edo state around 4am on Thursday ( yesterday) after some work from their mechanic we managed it until it finally broke down again at iwu or ewu junction also in edo state after some minutes or may be an hour the un serious and selfish driver of the welfare company told us that their company mechanic is coming down from aba, we all ve to make haste while the sun shine after the 9.5k we paid to welfare transport we paid another 1k to God bless ezenwata that came around to my final destination onitsha.

May all glory be to God for the journey mercy.

I arrived onitsha by 4pm yesterday.

Once again thanks to you guys ( we this i believe we are one family in respective of our tribal differences.

One love...

Congratulations on the made trip. When next you are visiting Kaduna, abeg buy bread com give your sister here ooooo cool
Dikaveli:
I am not here because of Eminem

But i want to use this media to thank you all that gave me advice when i made a post about visiting north for the first time precisely kaduna.

I left onitsha last week Thursday around 5pm via chimezie transport and arrived kaduna last week Friday by 5pm.

My stay was awesome that i really enjoyed the atmospheric nature of kaduna state.

I achieved my purpose of going there as a medicine dealer also the people there are nice and peace loving in the part i was in narayi, barnawa and sabo axis where christians resides mostly.

I started my journey back day before yesterday being Wednesday, we left kaduna around pass 6pm via welfare transport only for the car to broke down first at aviele edo state around 4am on Thursday ( yesterday) after some work from their mechanic we managed it until it finally broke down again at iwu or ewu junction also in edo state after some minutes or may be an hour the un serious and selfish driver of the welfare company told us that their company mechanic is coming down from aba, we all ve to make haste while the sun shine after the 9.5k we paid to welfare transport we paid another 1k to God bless ezenwata that came around to my final destination onitsha.

May all glory be to God for the journey mercy.

I arrived onitsha by 4pm yesterday.

Once again thanks to you guys ( we this i believe we are one family in respective of our tribal differences.

One love...

Congratulations on the made trip. When next you are visiting Kaduna, abeg buy bread com give your sister here ooooo
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Mryacks: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
kingemaker:

Gmail bro, GMAIL.

Was thinking HOTMAIL... grin
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Dikaveli(m): 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rtopzy:

Congratulations on the made trip. When next you are visiting Kaduna, abeg buy bread com give your sister here ooooo cool

Congratulations on the made trip. When next you are visiting Kaduna, abeg buy bread com give your sister here ooooo
ok you are in kaduna

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Rtopzy(f): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dikaveli:
ok you are in kaduna
Yep
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Dikaveli(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
Rtopzy:

Yep
am am looking for someone to flex me

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Rtopzy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Dikaveli:
OK na...... tongue
Dikaveli:
OK na......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.