Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary (61451 Views)

Mohbad: DNA Test For My Grandson Is Non-Negotiable – Joseph Aloba / Demi Lovato Comes Out As Non-Binary (Video) / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
Imagine this is the upmost concern of a 19 year. If she was in Nigeria, still battling with getting C6 in maths or English,or getting 200+ in jamb or don't know where are next meal will come from,he/she won't be talking about binary or non binary numbers grin
Anyway I'm glad to see his dad on Nas' latest album " King Disease ll", both are legends but Nas? He's the G.O.A.T,a men's men, rappers rapper kiss
I remember Nas dissing Eminem in his all time classic album "Stillmatic"
" Eminem Marshall, you're on your on shit, you're a dick rider,a fa ggot, you love the attention,Queens ni ggas run you nigg as,ask Russell Simmons"..Nas- Ether
Their grin
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by oranget(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eriokanmi:
OK...what if I say...ę dęę ki wa( meaning won't you greet me...one person referring to another singularly) ? What would you term that?
That's sarcasm, a mother can say this to her child, it does not mean she's confused about the gender of the child. Why don't you translate that as "won't they greet me"? That's because you are aware that the statement is sarcastic in nature.

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by lomprico(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
is this not Hailey?
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by NotGej: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Never you bring such info to front page again!

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
All this non binary is just to feel cool or trend or act woke.

They are bloody confused about what they are doing. Non binary? Lmao
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by MisterRuk(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Chaos.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by DigitalSpy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
“Where's Stevie?”
“They're inside their room”

Sounds weird knowing it's just one person
Thank God I'm a black man, cos majority of us don't have such mentality!

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Bitcoinplug1: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
She be Yahoo mail
longetivity:
Is she a mail or femail
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by silvoclaira: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
Imagine this is the upmost concern of a 19 year. If she was in Nigeria, still battling with getting C6 in maths or English,or getting 200+ in jamb or don't know where are next meal will come from,he/she won't be talking about binary or non binary numbers grin
Anyway I'm glad to see his dad on Nas' latest album " King Disease ll", both are legends but Nas? He's the G.O.A.T,a men's men, rappers rapper kiss
" Eminem Marshall, you're on your on shit, you're a dick rider,a fa ggot, you love the attention,Queens ni ggas run you nigg as,ask Russell Simmons"..Nas- Ether
Wow! shocked That line of Nas rap you quoted isn't correct please. He was talking to jayz about the song "RENEGADE" that "Eminem murdered you in your own shit"... Go read up the lyrics.
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Theicecode(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Oyinbo and their Wahala
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by DigitalSpy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Olodo rabata! This is how you kindergarten children jump into every thread with your meaningless jargons just to get useless “Likes” on Nairaland. grin

Nas did not diss Eminem in Ether. He was dissing Jay-Z (Jigga).

Now, this is the part you misunderstood below.

“and Eminem murdered you on your own shiit

You’re a dick-ridin' f-aggot, you love the attention

Queens niggas run you niggas, ask Russell Simmons! Ha!”

Lastly, this “FEMINEM” that is being paraded as Eminem is a clone-copy of the “REAL SLIM SHADY”

The real Eminem died (was killed) in 2005.

Check the earlobes and the hairline. The “REAL SLIM SHADY” always had earrings.
Man this shit true? shocked
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by sonofElElyon: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ultra high confusion of 3 kinds:
1. Personal inner confusion
2. Societal confusion...
3. (Human) Specie confusion
The spread of 1. inevitably leads to 2. which damages the human race leading to 3.
The increasing acceptance of 1. and others of its kind is a ticking bomb
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Until they agree for a black person to identify as white ,na then I go take them serious. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Masterclass32: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Stupidity at its most epic.

They used to come out as 'gay/lesbian'. Now they introduced a new one. All aimed at leading people astray.

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by airminem(f): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
What!! That lyrics? shocked Hey greatzues "i will sh!t on you i don't care who you are. I don't give a fvck about the whackup sh!t you said about 'EM' up there. That's trash you lied niggar and you don't know sh!t about that ETHER lyrics punnkass angry
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by phemmyfour: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Foreigna2:
Non binary?
neither male nor female‍—‌
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Monzuur(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:

You are wrong sir, Nas didn't diss Eminem on that song... The song title is 'ETHER' Nas was telling Jay-Z that emimen murdered you on Ur own shit. Nas is my best rapper after 2pac
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Fivepercent: 3:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Everybody's trying to be different, ironically, it's the one thing that makes them all the same...
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by CaptainMarvel(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Greatzeus:
Please delete this comment cheesy
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by rapheal5(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tfstyler:
Someone Once said, : "the environment a child grows up in is very essential to who they later become in life as adults."

Everything you order on Jumia today is on me. Check my signature.
na lie i grew for area where most young dude plans are to either work in a factory or ride okada for a living and impregnate any lady to start up a family. I think it all depends on self discipline � and ability to control ur self from what's wrong and what u want in life....

2 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Theokolez: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mumu them just full America
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by CaptainMarvel(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
kay29000:

That's one part of Eminem I never liked, and j never respected him for it when I grow older. But his stans don't see anything wrong with anything Eminem does.
Exactly what I told one Nigga who was comparing EM with PAC. Comparing a man who dissed his mother to a man who said "ain't no woman alive that can take my mama's place" is what I don't get

2 Likes

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Mayordanny:

Baba, haba where you see this one for Ether

"Eminem murdered you on your shit"
Ok
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
CaptainMarvel:

Please delete this comment cheesy
Ok
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Monzuur:

You are wrong sir, Nas didn't diss Eminem on that song... The song title is 'ETHER' Nas was telling Jay-Z that emimen murdered you on Ur own shit. Nas is my best rapper after 2pac
Ok got it
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
airminem:
What!! That lyrics? shocked Hey greatzues "i will sh!t on you i don't care who you are. I don't give a fvck about the whackup sh!t you said about 'EM' up there. That's trash you lied niggar and you don't know sh!t about that ETHER lyrics punnkass angry
Ok
silvoclaira:
Wow! shocked That line of Nas rap you quoted isn't correct please. He was talking to jayz about the song "RENEGADE" that "Eminem murdered you in your own shit"... Go read up the lyrics.
Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Olodo rabata! This is how you kindergarten children jump into every thread with your meaningless jargons just to get useless “Likes” on Nairaland. grin

Nas did not diss Eminem in Ether. He was dissing Jay-Z (Jigga).

Now, this is the part you misunderstood below.

“and Eminem murdered you on your own shiit

You’re a dick-ridin' f-aggot, you love the attention

Queens niggas run you niggas, ask Russell Simmons! Ha!”

Lastly, this “FEMINEM” that is being paraded as Eminem is a clone-copy of the “REAL SLIM SHADY”

The real Eminem died (was killed) in 2005.

Check the earlobes and the hairline. The “REAL SLIM SHADY” always had earrings.
Ok thanks
Re: Stevie Laine Is Non-Binary: Eminem's Adopted Child Comes Out As Non-Binary by Greatzeus(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
TruthUntold:

Soo...what has allll that gotta do with his daughter declaring herself non-binary?
This is why children of naija do so well at school, they give a different answer to the questions and the teachers get confused enough to give them marks. hmmm.
Maybe she has lesser things to worry about that's why, like she already has the basic and even luxurious things in life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: E-Money Reacts As Miracle Wins / Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz And Their Twin Boys Strike A Pose / Davido Sad Over "Mama Davido Restaurant & Bar" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.