Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,114 members, 7,835,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 (29186 Views)

Tinubu Rejects Lawan, Yahaya Bello As Running Mates / APC Presidential Primary: Ahmad Lawan, Yahaya Bello Meet (Pictures) / Ahmad Lawan: Yahaya Bello Is The Shield Of The APC In Nigeria (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by sonofanarchy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
teadrake:
For the avoidance of doubt, Prof. Osinbajo is the right man for the job. He should pair with Zulum to remold our country.
why Northerner again?
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by NEWSREPORT: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by htdot: 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
TheRareGem1:
All Nigerians should rally round actually, he is a great leader. The one we want come 2023. APC should take note
A great leader that is part of the present team?. The same people who are accusing atiku are the same hypocrite who are rooting for osibanjo.. yorubas with tribal politic.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by na2016: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
I dont think Prof. Osibanjo would make a good president
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Elvisu: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Personally I have said it that PYO will be our next president. How it will happened I don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by UnimkeAk(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
opalu:
Do they have a choice? Zulum should be the Vice to Osinbajo. Let's have 2 Professors leading this Nation and you will see great leap forward
Cross river state has two profs
Worst govt ever

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by IMASTEX: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
donprinyo:
Prof. Is far better than bubu
How is this even a comparison. You just belittled Prof by comparing him with bubu.

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by mountmoriah(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
maybanks:
Anyone who wants the best for Nigeria and who also is a member of APC will want an Osinbajo ticket for 2023 general Election
even the devil knows osinbajo is the next president of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Shikena(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eccolomo:
But is osinbajo up to the tax guys
What tax? grin
I know you meant task, pls stop overrating the task of leading Nigeria. We have fooled ourselves with stupid sentiments for over 60 years, it's enough. If an Osinbajo is not up to the task then no Nigerian is up to the task. There is nothing special about the task for someone of his background, and in fact, it's his type with his education and experience that you need the most as the final say in decision-making not as a mere contributor or assistant. You want a president that can relate with the people from the masses to the elites, here is your chance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Buckeyemedia1: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eccolomo:
Who has chaired The Federal Executive Council (F.E.C.) meeting in the last 2 weeks in the absence of President Buhari?
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Godly247(m): 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
A land ruled by a boy will remain a toddling instrument in the hands of the clowns...
Fortune they say favours the brave.
God loves you all...
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by shiki(m): 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Joylove2324:
We are all supporting Osinbajo as president for 2023

I'm afraid APC might have corrupted ...cos it's very difficult to see anything good in APC

1 Like

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Shikena(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
shiki:

I'm afraid APC might have corrupted ...cos it's very difficult to see anything good in APC
Again, another fakery that we have indulged for over 60 years! There is no difference between APC and any other political party in Nigeria. Nobody was born APC, it's an alliance of former PDP and other political groups and people keep cross carpeting till date with others on the queue waiting their turn. Please let's rise above our fruitless political sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Godly247(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who has chaired The Federal Executive Council (F.E.C.) meeting in the last 2 weeks in the absence of President Buhari?

but could be kicked out or eluded in the presence of Buhari from crucial or same essential closed door meetings isn't it?
a ball in the hands of local champion g.o.a.ts
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Godispeace: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
confirm
Joylove2324:
We are all supporting Osinbajo as president for 2023
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Shikena(m): 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Godly247:
but could be kicked out or eluded in the presence of Buhari from crucial or same essential closed door meetings isn't it?
a ball in the hands of local champion g.o.a.ts
Anybody that is the vice and below could be kicked out of meetings by the president. That's how it works and nothing anyone can do about it except you go and context election to become the president. Goodluck Jonathan was totally kicked out of everything. Atiku fought back as a typical Fulani but his boss was still the boss! Sambo was non-existent under Jonathan.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by oyeb15: 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Osibanjo is too weak to rule in a democracy. He will just be another nice man like Jonathan.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by JJRainbow(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Prof Yemi Osibanjo all the way comes 2023, he's the right man for the job,I Wish him all best and any evil plans of the enemies against him and his family's shall not prosper in JESUS MIGHTY name, Ameeeeen.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Tareq1105: 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
ODJ124:
grin

Osinbajo doesn't have the influence...

Tinubu we know... Like for him..

Thread seen.

Tinubu doesn't have the strength and agility. He's not healthy and we need a strong and healthy president.

Tinubu should anoint Osinbajo for a better Nigeria.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Daroldigits: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
I will be glad if Prof. Osh will go for it.....
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Stakeholders(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
ODJ124:
grin

Osinbajo doesn't have the influence...

Tinubu we know... Like for him..

Thread seen.

It will be difficult for Tinubu to context because Hausa will not agree to vote for Christian running mate if he decides to choose Christian Hausa. And he cannot choose Muslim. Secondly age is not on Tinubu side anymore couple.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Shikena(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
oyeb15:
Osibanjo is too weak to rule in a democracy. He will just be another good man like Jonathan.
Osinbajo is not weak. He took decisive actions whenever the constitution forces the president to hand over to him as the acting president. He speaks his mind on how Nigeria should work in terms of restructuring. That's why a lot of people in the circle of those suppressing Nigerians don't want him as president. Can't you guys see anything? If Osinbajo is too weak, no one would be afraid of him as acting president. They keep blocking that. Jonathan was more concerned about his daily booze as priority despite his goodness. Osinbajo is focused but he is a lawyer, a professor of law for that matter, he knows his limits as vice president. What is wrong with Nigerians? After 60 years you still refuse to learn. It's ok to not want Osinbajo as president, but enough with lame excuses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by brainhgeek(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eccolomo:

He is up to the levy. grin
Jokes apart, he is to the task but some Nigerians like me won't vote him because he is in a wrong party.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Wahalaperson: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
donprinyo:

Zulum has no interest
hahahaha, in Nigeria? He doesn't have interest? Haha haha, seems you just came to naija.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Those who do not see any good in others...
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by akdjr(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
I still maintain that my preferred candidate for 2023 if Southwest are to produce the president are as follows

Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Yemi Osibanjo
Babatunde Raji Fashola

The above are the people who can rule Nigeria with a good inclusive governance. Yes! I mean inclusive where no region will feel marginalize.

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by shiki(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Shikena:

Again, another fakery that we have indulged for over 60 years! There is no difference between APC and any other political party in Nigeria. Nobody was born APC, it's an alliance of former PDP and other political groups and people keep cross carpeting till date with other on the queue. Please let's rise above our fruitless political sentiments.

I'm with you bro, so are you giving it a YES YES YES for the Prof?

2 Likes

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eccolomo:

He played vice president excellently;being submissive and doing his boss biding. Highly political, recommended and huge thumb up for him.

Buhari may look the wrong nepotistic way but dat wil be nail on de country to shred
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Sufferingboy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
No we want Peter Obi to be the next president.
Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by Shikena(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
shiki:

I'm with you bro, so are you giving it a YES YES YES for the Prof?
I give a resounding YES to the Prof or any other well-educated Nigerian with good political experience. We should stop overrating the role of being the ultimate decision maker in Aso Rock. They have fooled us for 60+ years with little result. All we need is someone with functional brain, sound education, and political experience.

4 Likes

Re: Lawan, Yahaya Bello, Zulum Asked To Support Osinbajo In 2023 by just4fun(m): 3:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is the ONLY person that can make me vote that u...ss party !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Aspirants’ Fails To Produce Consensus Candidate After Meeting / Aisha Buhari Pictured With Her Grand Daughter / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 83rd Birthday As Buhari Congratulates Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.