Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction (24485 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: My Love For Ceec Is Unmatched – Kiddwaya / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Evicted Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate, Hazel Oyeze Onou, aka Whitemoney, has blamed his team for his eviction from the reality show.

DAILY POST recalls that Whitemoney was evicted alongside Neo Energy, Alex, and houseguest Omashola on Sunday.

Speaking in an interview with media personality, Hero Daniels, Whitemoney alleged that his team sold his votes, hence his eviction.

He said, “During my stay in the All-Star House, I was facing both internal and external battles. And I felt it. Things were happening. When I came out, I discovered that a lot of things were happening to me when I was inside; my [Instagram] page got hacked, my votes got sold by my own team, internal betrayals.

“Yes, my votes got sold by my own team. Internally, I was betrayed. I didn’t go on the show to win and I knew I was not going to win. And I know that the winner is going to be a woman. I already had that message from the beginning of the show. But I know I was prepared to get to a very large extent, which I did; for eight weeks.

“But the fact that when I came out I saw that people manipulate… Not the show organisers o, my own team betrayed me, was so hurtful.”

Whitemoney won the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show in 2021.

DAILY POST

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Aonkuuse(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
Kai so u been get fraudulent team be that.... anyways your tactics just didn't work this time

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by garriAndsugar: 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
mtchewww

you go dey explain explain grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Mjshexy(f): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mr White forget all that crap, Nigerians didn't feel you and decided to pull you out, you that was busy accusing Baye of playing the pity card meanwhile you forgot it was the same pity card that got you the win in your season. Rest abeg undecided

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by ONEjoblessGUY: 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
J
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by money121(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dey play

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Curious345: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lol.

When peter obi rightfully ascends the throne , white money will be SA on entertainment

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by iCauseTrouble: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
I have had my own share of betrayal. The most painful thing about betrayal is it doesn't come from enemies.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by kuntash: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lol

Isn't it so lugubrious to note that this show still gets noticed amidst the current situation of things ?

What a life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
They stole or sold his mandate. grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by nkemoma(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
INEC everywhere

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by BigBelleControl(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
Why won't they sell your votes when you went there to lick Mercy's artificial behind.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by concacid: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
White rest!
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by dosage150(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
I still can't understand how an adult will sit and watch day-to-day activities of people in a building even when they are sleeping

As if that is not enough, you will still loose money voting them

Una weldone ooooo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by jeff1993: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
You go explain tire!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Nigeriagood(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2023
Ftc for sale
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by eepeepook: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
In the words of Burna Boy, “you go explain tire…”

1 Like

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Truthshotcrazy: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
You go explain tire
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sold to who?
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by greypencils: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
kuntash:
Lol

Isn't it so lugubrious to note that this show still gets noticed amidst the current situation of things ?

What a life
This is basically the last edition, the last hurrah for BBnaija. The franchise would continue with BBTitans.
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by chronique(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2023
Who's this one? What election did he contest for that they sold his votes?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by chronique(m): 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
dosage150:
I still can't understand how an adult will sit and watch day-to-day activities of people in a building even when they are sleeping

As if that is not enough, you will still loose money voting them

Una weldone ooooo

As in ehn? No one who spends time watching this show, can convince me that they have sense?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by dosage150(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
chronique:

As in ehn? No one who spends time watching this show, can convince me that they have sense?
I can understand to some extent women watching it (they are easily carried away by things like this), but a guy watching it is a NO NO for me

In fact I won't take you serious again

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by lovinguszz: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lolz. No be only sold.
You already get too much money na. grin
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by jubrilELsudan: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
IMAGINE THE NONESENSE THIS STUPID BOY IS SAYING

HE IS STILL IN DENIAL THAT HE GOT EVICTED

THE WEREY DID NOT EVEN PACK HIS BAGS CAUSE HE WAS OVER CONFIDENT THAT HE CANNOT BE EVICTED

SAME WAY THAT ASHAWO GIRL CALLED MERCY TOO IS OVER CONFIDENT THAT SHE IS THE WINNER

SHE WILL BE SHOCKED JUST LIKE THIS STUPID BOY

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by DIKEnaWAR: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2023
Means you don't take care of them
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Dcaliphate(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2023
grin sold weytin? Nothing i no go read for Nairaland
Re: BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction by Chuksaluta(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
I thought voting is by decoder subscription, how can there be vote selling? This guy should relax he must not win everytime. Bad looser

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Chizzy And Rachel In Surprise Late Night Eviction / Subscriber Calls Out Startimes And Papilokanu On Twitter (Tweets) / James Avery, Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Actor Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.