Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) (42418 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "My Team Sold My Votes" – Whitemoney On His Eviction / BBNaija: Angel's Parents Reconcile & Unite To Support Her At The Finale / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by joyousever(f): 5:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Thanks a great deal! You've said it all, no more, no less! Pere isn't there for cooking or gluttony, he's there for the game, that's what real men do! Pere is my favourite!
greggng:
I can't vote for him ...he is fake ...since he was removed from kitchen , his real self now came out ...imagine a guy that says he doesn't cook at home but comfortable cooking alone and cleaning the kitchen alone in big brother house , if is not strategy what do you call such a person. He was hiding the fact that he was a cook in a restaurant in the past . If he is real , he ought to 've say the truth about his cooking skill. I am happy my favourites are not in the house for food...they are there for the games ...
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:29am On Aug 14, 2021
kestolove95:
a lady must win this year bbn and that lady is liquorose
Story. Dream on
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by joyousever(f): 5:33am On Aug 14, 2021
This is a breath of fresh air since this week! This is one of the most sensible and logical comment and analysis I've read so far since this week's brouhaha in BBhouse! Nigerians are known for joining the bandwagon just by an effortless prejudice. They fail to read through the lines to detect pretence and hidden motives due to their gullibility! The fact that most of them are rooting for one Mr. Chef, doesn't mean the rest of us have to!
They aren't there for career cooking and gluttony, they're there to compete for a prize!
pacespot:
Whitemoney should play the game like a real nigga if he wants to get a vote from someone like me, he should stop playing on our emotion like a pussy nigga by appearing overly nice on the camera even when he is being attacked by Pere, who is fooling who Only a fool will vote for someone on a reality show based on emotion, you can't try this stuff with a white man and get the gong. You have to be real, show your real self. You cannot come on a reality show telling audience that you are the nicest guy in the world and they should reward you with the N90m, puked tongue So all the other housemates that are there are not in for the money. Well some foolish Nigerians are already stanning him for this. Emotional thinkers are fools undecided

That lady "Queen" is the real housemate, I love how she displayed for Maria in their small fracas. That is a real reality person, don't hide anything.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:34am On Aug 14, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Yoruba supporting Igbo!!! All I see his Love & Greatness…. WhiteMoney for the Mulla!
Hahahaha.
Ladies are very smart.
Anything can serve as a cover for them. Hand, handkerchief, tumbler etc.
Meanwhile, I hate tight wearing ladies. Don't come to my house wearing tight or I will tear it into pieces.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 5:40am On Aug 14, 2021
sharisto:
Voting Queen till the last day.....she turns up the real vibe in the house
This one lacks content, only displaying her crude and immoral lifestyle in #BBN. She won't make it.
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by MoIbrahim: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2021
kestolove95:

Abeg o
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by MoIbrahim: 6:39am On Aug 14, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Yoruba supporting Igbo!!! All I see his Love & Greatness…. WhiteMoney for the Mulla!

Can you guys do anything without attaching ethnicity to it? These WM guy is loved by many because of his personality, hope you don't go and create enemies for him by converting his game into an ethnic struggle. Please!
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by lastchild: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2021
kestolove95:
you may be right o, because they may want to balance the equation of not making it look like men are always winning.

Apart from that, WM will win
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by candidbabe(f): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2021
NewSoul:

Hey babe, how are you today? My job on you is finished grin or better still a goal. My goal was for you not to insult men from August 1 to August 14 and you've done it! In fact you actually spoke up for a pastor and called GEJ a good man lol

Don't think I'm crazy or a creepy person, I knew if I continuously tell you "I love you" your hardened heart will soften. I guess it worked. Guard your heart, you'll be fine, nothing God can't do.. Bye

Don't tell me you are monitoring me on this forum cheesy
And how were you able to fathom I have a hardened heart grin
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by alizma: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:

I didn't add bricklaying (molding of blocks and laying of blocks). I did that when I was in the University inorder to survive and pay my fees...
Thank God for the journey so far
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Reinaldo:

So undemocratic. I don't care about BBN by the way.
If you don't care, don't comment on it. Simple!
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by OdigiBright(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2021
kestolove95:

Yes!�
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
IamAdeyemiBadmu:

Hey smiley
Hey you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Food Vendor (Ewa Agoyin Seller) Seeks Votes To Support Whitemoney (Pix) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
candidbabe:

Don't tell me you are monitoring me on this forum cheesy
And how were you able to fathom I have a hardened heart grin
Wasn't "monitoring" you actually. I just felt concerned. I want you to have peace of mind and be happy that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Diane Bursts Into Tears As Mercy Tells Story Of Her Family (VIDEO) / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.