Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off (3354 Views)

Swear You Didn’t Steal Public Funds, El-rufai Tackles Kaduna Ex-govs / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by engrchykae(m): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
Does not make it right for NK be the globalist slave. Means the agitation would be pointless because the same globalist would sabotage the newly independent nation in the same way as they sabotage Nigeria.
it's not possible,we are bound by one language and an idea of progressive egalitarian society.
The worst the West can do is to make us sellers of Western goods of which it's not possible because of China and Japan.
That is why they said one Japan is already too much for Europe.
If you are from the north and you are feeling like the north is ruling,I want you to know that the ruling of the north is meant for the few fulanis,.
Theirs is a sharp pyramid of society with few at the top and many poor at the base.
Atiku and bamangar tukur has what it takes to empower every single youth in Adamawa state but he will never do that,he will rather build American university for the elites

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by DogmaNation: 4:51am On Aug 15, 2021
engrchykae:
but the fulani happened to be the sworn slaves of the racist globalists.
If not
Why did tafawa balewa instigate riots in the north when Anthony enahoro moved motion for independence?
Who does that?
Anti independence riots?
The first and only anti independence riot in the galaxy.
Why is the Fulani helping the racist globalists in exploiting us?
By building pipelines from Nigeria to Morocco then from Morocco to Spain to UK?
Are you ignorant or intentionally stupid?
He knows the right thing. His just been stupid or maybe, his a Fulani idiot!
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 5:01am On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Are Fulani based in the EAST? Stop this silly excuses. The East is the least developed Region in Nigeria. The Governors, Senators, House of Reps members are all Igbos from the EAST. Yet they loot all funds meant to develop their Region, they now shamelessly put the blame on the North.

Yes, the Fulani are "based in the East", undecided and if you doubt it, read the news about what they did in Enugu state last month. angry
Igbo will drive them out eventually, but for now they are there, causing problems.

Igboland is one. If you kill Igbo in Eha Amufu or Uzo Uwani, Enugu state, you have killed them in Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Abia state!
That is how we are. Igbo bu otu (IGBO IS ONE).

BTW I almost stopped reading when you said that "The East is the least developed Region in Nigeria ..." but I held my nose and managed to complete reading your comment. cheesy
What shocked
When was the last time you were in South East?

Have you been to Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, Awka, Enugu, Abakaliki, Nnewi, Asaba (yep!) lately??
I can bet my last kobo that Igboland is the fasting growing area of Nigeria... all without Federal government input of vital infrastructure.
But that is not the point, because Igbo people can develop Afghanistan too if given the opportunity, but would they prefer such country?
Heck NO of course!

Nigeria is feeling like Afghanistan to Igbo people, and the ones abroad would prefer an "Austria"-like country than an Afghanistan-like country.

As for the so called governors and other Nigerian politicians in Igboland, they never had legitimacy to begin with, and that is why people are increasingly ignoring them these days.

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 5:07am On Aug 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
They are.
Iam lgbo btw

If you are Igbo, then I am a Russian with blond hair and blue eyes! cheesy
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 5:44am On Aug 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
The problem is that he fails to acknowledge at all, any of the evil perpetrated by his WHlTE RAClST employers during colonialism and present day.
UK admitted recently that NK one of their military assets, which normally means his A secret service agent for the British.

The closest that Kanu can ever be to "Secret service agent for the British" is by declaring himself an "Anglophile".
Kanu is an Anglophile and a very proud one at that.

Having said that, Kanu is also an avowed anti-colonialist. He refers to Nigeria as a racist creation.
He believes that black man's inability to reason allowed the colonialists to create all manner of abnormalities in Africa calling them countries.
How can such a person be a British secret agent? Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:

Yes, the Fulani are "based in the East", undecided and if you doubt it, read the news about what they did in Enugu state last month. angry
Igbo will drive them out eventually, but for now they are there, causing problems.

Igboland is one. If you kill Igbo in Eha Amufu or Uzo Uwani, Enugu state, you have killed them in Afara Ukwu Ibeku, Abia state!

BTW I almost stopped reading when you said that "The East is the least developed Region in Nigeria ..." but I held my nose and managed to complete reading your comment. cheesy
What shocked

Have you been to Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, Awka, Enugu, Abakaliki, Nnewi, Asaba (yep!) lately??
I can bet my last kobo that Igboland is the fasting growing area of Nigeria... all without Federal government input of vital infrastructure.
But that is not the point, because Igbo people can develop Afghanistan too if given the opportunity, but would they prefer such country?
Heck NO of course!

Nigeria is feeling like Afghanistan to Igbo people, and the ones abroad would prefer an "Austria"-like country than an Afghanistan-like country.

As for the so called governors and other Nigerian politicians in Igboland, they never had legitimacy to begin with, and that is why people are increasingly ignoring them these days.

Well, your epesitle reaks the normal Chest beating Igbos normally make online. I know the East like the back of my hand. The East is the least developed Region in Nigeria. I've been working in Owerri for 5 years now. Igbos like you work under me.

My office is situated in the most popular metropolis in Owerri. Eventhough Owerri is the most developed City in the EAST, Owerri can never be compared to States in other Regions. From bad Roads, fload, bad infrastructure, dirty environment and many more. The only thing that strive in Owerri is prostitution. It's only in Owerri you'll see married women who freely and openly do Ashawo work.

Igbos are never one. Anambra Igbos see themselves as the main Igbos, while they see other Igbos as inferiors. In Imo state, there are Igbo Communities where other Igbos don't marry from, no matter what it takes. Ebonyi is even worst. Other Igbo see Ebonyi People as sub-humans. All these racism and discrimination can never happend anywhere in the World, except the EAST.

IN 2003 Presidential election. Ojukwu contested but he got zero votes from his Igbo People. The few votes he got was from North where he was born. His own tribesmen, Easterners, his blood relatives and all Igbos felt their own Brother Ojukwu was not good enough to rule this Country. And you said Igbos are one. I laugh in Chinese. Nwanne, Igbo adighi otu, o nweghi ike ibu otu.

İ shake my head when you said Igbos can develop Afghanistan grin grin grin you must be a comedian aswear. You allow all this online phrase "Igbos are developers" decieve you. That's just an online phrase which was coined by Igbo Boys online. It doesn't exist in reality. Igbos are Tenant in all parts of this Country, except the East. In the properties i own in this Country, Igbo's make up over 70% of my tenants. Within the Streets my houses are located, you don't see any house own by an Igbo Man, but you see one in some cases. Now tell me how you own all the houses in other Region.

Come and develop your Region and stop Chest beating over what you don't have. Empty barrel always makes the loudest notice. People wey get money no Dey talk, only poor people who manage to get some few millions on their account will claim to have Billions ONLINE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:

What shocked

Heck NO of course!

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:

What shocked

Heck NO of course!

Poverty is everywhere

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:

What shocked

Heck NO of course!

My Owerri grin grin grin grin grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 7:51am On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:

What shocked

Heck NO of course!

Almighty Anambra grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:

What shocked

Heck NO of course!

Igbos are the developers of Afghanistan grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

[s]
Well, your epesitle reaks the normal Chest beating Igbos normally make online. I know the East like the back of my hand. The East is the least developed Region in Nigeria. I've been working in Owerri for 5 years now. Igbos like you work under me.

My office is situated in the most popular metropolis in Owerri. Eventhough Owerri is the most developed City in the EAST, Owerri can never be compared to States in other Regions. From bad Roads, fload, bad infrastructure, dirty environment and many more. The only thing that strive in Owerri is prostitution. It's only in Owerri you'll see married women who freely and openly do Ashawo work.

Igbos are never one. Anambra Igbos see themselves as the main Igbos, while they see other Igbos as inferiors. In Imo state, there are Igbo Communities where other Igbos don't marry from, no matter what it takes. Ebonyi is even worst. Other Igbo see Ebonyi People as sub-humans. All these racism and discrimination can never happend anywhere in the World, except the EAST.

IN 2003 Presidential election. Ojukwu contested but he got zero votes from his Igbo People. The few votes he got was from North where he was born. His own tribesmen, Easterners, his blood relatives and all Igbos felt their own Brother Ojukwu was not good enough to rule this Country. And you said Igbos are one. I laugh in Chinese. Nwanne, Igbo adighi otu, o nweghi ike ibu otu.

İ shake my head when you said Igbos can develop Afghanistan grin grin grin you must be a comedian aswear. You allow all this online phrase "Igbos are developers" decieve you. That's just an online phrase which was coined by Igbo Boys online. It doesn't exist in reality. Igbos are Tenant in all parts of this Country, except the East. In the properties i own in this Country, Igbo's make up over 70% of my tenants. Within the Streets my houses are located, you don't see any house own by an Igbo Man, but you see one in some cases. Now tell me how you own all the houses in other Region.

Come and develop your Region and stop Chest beating over what you don't have. Empty barrel always makes the loudest notice. People wey get money no Dey talk, only poor people who manage to get some few millions on their account will claim to have Billions ONLINE. [/s]grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy, you should go through my posts in Nairaland and find your level... I really can't speak goat language.
I NEVER waste time with your kind here. NEVER.
Here you are claiming to own Owerri, and "Igbos like you work under me " but I had stated earlier that I'm not even in Nigeria.
How then can I work for you in Owerri? Atulu.
IGNORED

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:

Guy, you should go through my posts in Nairaland and find your level... I really can't speak goat language.
Here you are claiming to own Owerri, and "Igbos like you work under me " but I had stated earlier that I'm not even in Nigeria?
IGNORED[size=14pt][/size]

Here is a typical IGBO MAN talking. They are always PAINED by others success. You initially claimed I've never being to the East, you also claimed I'm poor Almajiri from the North. I just told you little from who I am, you don dey wail. If i come tell you more about myself, you might just HANG YOURSELF. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where I come from, we don't Chest beat. We leave Chest beating for Easterners.

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2021
onumadu:

Here you are claiming to own Owerri, and "Igbos like you work under me " but I had stated earlier that I'm not even in Nigeria.
IGNORED

I can feel your pains from here. Kwụsị ịkwa ákwá. Ama m na ị nọ n'oké ihe mgbu ugbu a. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by NikAustine: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Are Fulani based in the EAST? Stop this silly excuses. The East is the least developed Region in Nigeria. The Governors, Senators, House of Reps members are all Igbos from the EAST. Yet they loot all funds meant to develop their Region, they now shamelessly put the blame on the North.
Pray tell how is the East the least developed place in Nigeria?

Let's deal with the indices of development.
Eg,
Security,
Education
Healthcare
Water supply
Job creation
Infrastructures
Power
Entertainment
Economy
Per capital income

In which of those indices that the north beat the East?
I'm no easterner but I choose to disagree with this foolish saying of yours.

Tell me how the north is more developed than the East?

Remember the north is the poverty capital of NIGERIA?
Remember the East is more advance educationally than the north
REMEMBER it is just this UGM issues and even with it the East is more peace full than the north.
The north is suffering Boko Haram, bandits .

Lets go to Power.. that one is under the purview of the FG and

Per capital income... The East has a higher per Capital income by the north by far etc..

Please make me understand how the East is the least developed region in Nigeria?

Infact, for a region that went through war and was bombarded they have done far better in rising than others regions including the west.

Apart from Lagos and part of Ogun.. there is no where in the west that is more developed than the East and Lagos was built by every NIGERIans and the Fg.

In the north, apart from say Kano a little bit there is no where more developed than the East and Kano is only developed than the East infrastructurally....the rest indices of development like education etc.. they fall below the East
Kaduna here isn't more developed than even IMO state.. no offence .
When it comes to per capital which is how a people development should be based the East triumph over every other regions. Except Lagos in the west.. no offence.

But shall you can educate me.. I'm open to that.

2 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Almaigaa: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
NikAustine:
Pray tell how is the East the least developed place in Nigeria?

Let's deal with the indices of development.
Eg,
Security,
Education
Healthcare
Water supply
Job creation
Infrastructures
Power
Entertainment
Economy
Per capital income

In which of those indices that the north beat the East?
I'm no easterner but I choose to disagree with this foolish saying of yours.

Tell me how the north is more developed than the East?

Remember the north is the poverty capital of NIGERIA?
Remember the East is more advance educationally than the north
REMEMBER it is just this UGM issues and even with it the East is more peace full than the north.
The north is suffering Boko Haram, bandits .

Lets go to Power.. that one is under the purview of the FG and

Per capital income... The East has a higher per Capital income by the north by far etc..

Please make me understand how the East is the least developed region in Nigeria?

Infact, for a region that went through war and was bombarded they have done far better in rising than others regions including the west.

Apart from Lagos and part of Ogun.. there is no where in the west that is more developed than the East and Lagos was built by every NIGERIans and the Fg.

In the north, apart from say Kano a little bit there is no where more developed than the East and Kano is only developed than the East infrastructurally....the rest indices of development like education etc.. they fall below the East
Kaduna here isn't more developed than even IMO state.. no offence .
When it comes to per capital which is how a people development should be based the East triumph over every other regions. Except Lagos in the west.. no offence.

But shall you can educate me.. I'm open to that.

Quit this long epistle. Everyone knows that the EAST is the least developed Region. Stop acting smart.

2 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by NikAustine: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2021
Almaigaa:

Quit this long epistle. Everyone knows that the EAST is the least developed Region. Stop acting smart.
Nops this is not about being smart or not.
I'm from Akwa ibom.. the south south precisely but I laughed when you said that.
The only thing the north is better than the East in is that it has good roads.
Even pictures you posted of the East it is of bad roads.
REMOVE that and I don't see how the East is the least developed.

Development indices..
To know a developed nation..

You have to check one

Education
Security
Healthcare
Per capital income
Economy
Etc..

Pls tell me using all those indices...which one do the north beat the East in?
Have been to the East.. in the west only Lagos beat the East hands down.
Yes I agree, the GDP in the East is quite low and many factors account for that.
But compare to others regions including the SW minus Lagos... The East has a higher per capital income.
In the south for eg, Anambra beat Rivers State and delta when it comes to per capital income.
I think development of a region should be based on how high and how low the per capital income is not GDP..

For eg, Nigeria has a higher GDP than south Africa, North Africans but those ones are more developed than Nigeria..how come?
That's the same team between the East and north and west..
Forget the GDP for a moment and look at the per capital income...how many amount of poor people do you have in the East vs the north?
Now coming to Anambra vs Rivers..
There are people living a higher per capital in Anambra vs Rivers/Delta state.

So I ask you again...how do you come about the East being the least developed region..
Educate me using those indices I brought out and if you can't.. then you're a liar and just a hater of Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Dipwater(m): 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
Does not make it right for NK be the globalist slave. Means the agitation would be pointless because the same globalist would sabotage the newly independent nation in the same way as they sabotage Nigeria.

Why is the agitation pointless?.
unity is not by force .you cant force people to live together as one.
Nigeria is a funny place where people don't understand themselves.if you are not igbo you can't understand how we think and live our lifes .I don't know how the average Hausa or fulania man reason and can't speak for them .so you cant speak for the igbos let us speak for ourselves.dont forget nigeria was almagamated by man it wasnt created by God .thanks

2 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2021
He needs to say something to appear he is pro- African, but bottom line he never talks about or criticises WHlTE man's atrocities in Africa.

onumadu:

The closest that Kanu can ever be to "Secret service agent for the British" is by declaring himself an "Anglophile".
Kanu is an Anglophile and a very proud one at that.

Having said that, Kanu is also an avowed anti-colonialist. He refers to Nigeria as a racist creation.
He believes that black man's inability to reason allowed the colonialists to create all manner of abnormalities in Africa calling them countries.
How can such a person be a British secret agent? Hahaha.
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2021
Pointless because agitators believe (wrongly) that other tribes are preventing us from progressing, so if after secession they realise that other tribes were not the problem then the agitation would have been for nought because we would still be unable to progress but in a worst situation than we were before the agitation.
Dipwater:

Why is the agitation pointless?.
unity is not by force .you cant force people to live together as one.
Nigeria is a funny place where people don't understand themselves.if you are not igbo you can't understand how we think and live our lifes .I don't know how the average Hausa or fulania man reason and can't speak for them .so you cant speak for the igbos let us speak for ourselves.dont forget nigeria was almagamated by man it wasnt created by God .thanks
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Help me ask him ooh!
NikAustine:
Nops this is not about being smart or not.
I'm from Akwa ibom.. the south south precisely but I laughed when you said that.
The only thing the north is better than the East in is that it has good roads.
Even pictures you posted of the East it is of bad roads.
REMOVE that and I don't see how the East is the least developed.

Development indices..
To know a developed nation..

You have to check one

Education
Security
Healthcare
Per capital income
Economy
Etc..

Pls tell me using all those indices...which one do the north beat the East in?
Have been to the East.. in the west only Lagos beat the East hands down.
Yes I agree, the GDP in the East is quite low and many factors account for that.
But compare to others regions including the SW minus Lagos... The East has a higher per capital income.
In the south for eg, Anambra beat Rivers State and delta when it comes to per capital income.
I think development of a region should be based on how high and how low the per capital income is not GDP..

For eg, Nigeria has a higher GDP than south Africa, North Africans but those ones are more developed than Nigeria..how come?
That's the same team between the East and north and west..
Forget the GDP for a moment and look at the per capital income...how many amount of poor people do you have in the East vs the north?
Now coming to Anambra vs Rivers..
There are people living a higher per capital in Anambra vs Rivers/Delta state.

So I ask you again...how do you come about the East being the least developed region..
Educate me using those indices I brought out and if you can't.. then you're a liar and just a hater of Igbos.
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by NikAustine: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
Help me ask him ooh!
Let him educate me. I want to be eduxi how the north, the SS and Sw minus lagos is more developed than the SE.

2 Likes

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2021
Tribalism is not cool , check yourself!
Almaigaa:

Igbos are the developers of Afghanistan grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by IbileIfe: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
I do not that fully agree with the quoted statement, although I think there may well be some truth in it.
I think a greater number of abroad IPOB have just been brainwashed by relentless 24hour per day 7 days per week IPOB propaganda on social media and internet in general. Because they are abroad, they cannot tell that most of the information from IPOB media is misinformation at best.

IPOB is sponsored by the Igbos in the Diaspora.
Many of them are in America.

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2021
True that is so sad because they have been brainwashed by relentless IP0B propaganda being streamed nonstop on internet to sponsor the looming bloodbath in our homeland.
They don't understand that NK is a secret Agent for the UK government and his mission is nothing but bloodbath. The raclst colonialists sponsored Bokoharam to depopulate the North , they are sponsoring NK and lpob to depopulate the south. BlAFRA is just an excuse for mindless genocide.
IbileIfe:

IPOB is sponsored by the Igbos in the Diaspora.
Many of them are in America.
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
True that is so sad because they have been brainwashed by relentless IP0B propaganda being streamed nonstop on internet to sponsor the looming bloodbath in our homeland.
They don't understand that NK is a secret Agent for the UK government and his mission is nothing but bloodbath. The raclst colonialists sponsored Bokoharam to depopulate the North , they are sponsoring NK and lpob to depopulate the south. BlAFRA is just an excuse for mindless genocide.

So, you believe that the British would send their agent to Kenya to be kidnapped, tortured and chained to the floor for 8 days?
And then bundled back to Nigeria in chains and clamped into DSS cage? WHY would they do this to their own?
Do you really believe this?
And even now, they are not stepping up for Kanu.
If I follow your logic and assume that you are right, it means that Nigeria is the most powerful country in the world, and that the PM of Britain is a slave to Buhari. You believe this?
Problem is that such belief cannot be supported by available evidence or logic.
As for your allegation about racists plotting genocide all over Nigeria, I invite you to teach me more. grin

1 Like

Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2021
GenBuhari:
He needs to say something to appear he is pro- African, but bottom line he never talks about or criticises WHlTE man's atrocities in Africa.

Have you ever really listened to Kanu's broadcasts?
I used to hold this your view until I started listening to his broadcasts, and for the first time in my life I came to realize that majority of black Africans can't conduct complex reasoning, the type that allows for development of a modern robust and progressive political system.
Show me how many black African countries that run completely UNIQUE political system, the likes found no other place?
Why does it matter to have a unique political system in black Africa? It matters because no other race or region of the world has been raped and exploited like black African regions. NONE.
Therefore, Africa requires COMPLETELY UNIQUE SYSTEM OF POLITICS in order to keep the relentless colonialists at bay.
But no black African country has even understood this simple point. They instead copy and foist strange and alien political systems on themselves, and then wonder why they never develop.
Kanu does not recognize colonial borders of Africa. He believes that Africans should really dismantle all the colonial borders and sit down to draw new borders that can allow development.
You can shout at racists all you want, but if you don't have ideas about how to undo the damage they did to Africa, you are really wasting your time. And Kanu is not a time waster. Is there any doubt that he has ignited a revolution in Nigeria already?
Nigeria would never remain the same; this is also self evident.
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Ubahjessica(f): 4:27am On Aug 16, 2021
We Igbos should come together and reunite

I made a video about the current state of nnewi road that lead to onitsha
It wasn't pleasant
By the end of this year if care is not taken, nobody will ply on that particular route anymore coupled with the fact that we're in rainy season

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJakkbGLpNA
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
UK was alleged to have described NK as a British Military Asset , this is code for saying he is working for the British Secret Service.
NK only pretends to be pro-bIack but his failure to ever criticise WHlTE RAClSM exposes him.
onumadu:

So, you believe that the British would send their agent to Kenya to be kidnapped, tortured and chained to the floor for 8 days?
And then bundled back to Nigeria in chains and clamped into DSS cage? WHY would they do this to their own?
Do you really believe this?
And even now, they are not stepping up for Kanu.
If I follow your logic and assume that you are right, it means that Nigeria is the most powerful country in the world, and that the PM of Britain is a slave to Buhari. You believe this?
Problem is that such belief cannot be supported by available evidence or logic.
As for your allegation about racists plotting genocide all over Nigeria, I invite you to teach me more. grin
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
GenBuhari:
UK was alleged to have described NK as a British Military Asset , this is code for saying he is working for the British Secret Service.
NK only pretends to be pro-bIack but his failure to ever criticise WHlTE RAClSM exposes him.

So, you are basing your whole theory on mere allegation?
Hmm, I see.
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
onumadu:

So, you are basing your whole theory on mere allegation?
Hmm, I see.
I have always suspected NK to British secret agent, the news that he was a British Military agent just vindicated my suspicions.
I used the word alleged because I had not confirmed the information independently.
Re: BlAFRAN AGITATION: This is so funny I swear you would laugh your ass off by onumadu: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
GenBuhari:
I have always suspected NK to British secret agent, the news that he was a British Military agent just vindicated my suspicions.
I used the word alleged because I had not confirmed the information independently.

Care to share the source or link of that news?
I'm really eager to read from CREDIBLE sources and learn from them. Honestly.
Debate for me is a school exercise. grin
So please teach me.

If all you have is mere allegation, then you should agree with me that it is not strong enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Release Abducted Persons After Identifying Them As Obidients / "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)" / Has Wole Olanipekun Scammed APC And Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.